Hearing Aid "Jewelry"

Thank you for this Boult. I see she is still claiming it was her concept and her designs. I spent $80,000 developing Earwear in 1992 and it just toddles along making about $1200 a year. I will never get my investment back but I continue to sell them cause it is a good thing to do.

She is taking the credit for it all - just because she bought much of my inventory about 5 years ago. I have sent a question in at that site to see if she has actually spent any of her own money to develop something that is actually hers and not mine. If she is still selling my pieces and calling them hers - then I will have to get my lawyer after her - again. She has been warned once already. She is already making money from our community. Ripping off someone who is hard of hearing is just pushing it!

I am going to forward that to my lawyer.

jewelry still available?

Hi all,

I have been looking for HA jewelry for some time and tried to contact the person at EarWear, only to have it bounce back. Does anyone have any links to HA jewelry, particularly beaded jewelry?

Thanks in advance! Please send links to mermaids (underscore) 417 (at) hotmail (dot) com, in case I don't get back to this board for a little while.

Hi

Hi everyone,

I figured I would bump this thread even though it is pretty old to see if anyone had any new info. I was searching also for hearing aid jewelry. I remember seeing them years ago and since I am getting a new hearing aid that is soooooo boring I wanted to find them. Does anyone have anything more current or suggestions besides the beads on the tubing????

Have a great day. :wave:

Hi everyone,

I figured I would bump this thread even though it is pretty old to see if anyone had any new info. I was searching also for hearing aid jewelry. I remember seeing them years ago and since I am getting a new hearing aid that is soooooo boring I wanted to find them. Does anyone have anything more current or suggestions besides the beads on the tubing????

Have a great day. :wave:

Hearing Aid Safety Device to Cover, Protect, & Prevent Loss of Children's Hearing Aids!

figured I would bump this thread even though it is pretty old to see if anyone had any new info. I was searching also for hearing aid jewelry. I remember seeing them years ago and since I am getting a new hearing aid that is soooooo boring I wanted to find them. Does anyone have anything more current or suggestions besides the beads on the tubing????
dragonfly, please e-mail or PM me... I have a product you may like!

Would the little neoprene EarGears cover up the microphone pickups and dull the sound?

I am awaiting my HA, a Rexton Cobalt, and I want to protect that expensive little thing : ) especially with working outside, but does a cover affect the HA's performance? Just asking before I spend more $, lol.

Would the little neoprene EarGears cover up the microphone pickups and dull the sound?

I am awaiting my HA, a Rexton Cobalt, and I want to protect that expensive little thing : ) especially with working outside, but does a cover affect the HA's performance? Just asking before I spend more $, lol.

Ear Gear isn't neoprene. And it does not dull sound. It will save you money in the long run as you won't be sweating on the hearing aid.

Back