Never-Wrong Pundit Picks Obama to Win in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Paul is nothing more than the conservative counterpart of Ralph Nader. All talk cause he knows he'll never have to make good on anything. If he were in the hot seat, he'd see it's a whole different ballgame. If you want to be Prez, you gotta play ball with the corporations, the other party, and his own. That's what happened to Obama. Good luck :roll:

Exactly, but don't underestimate Ron Paul. He has a lot more support than the media will admit.

I'm complicated. :lol:
I defend Obama because I knew what he was up against when he was elected, so I am not TOO disappointed he didn't fulfill my wishes. He is a master of compromises and the best man for the job at this point. However, I feel that social and economic changes are coming soon, and I simply believe Ron Paul to be best suited for those challenges.
I still don't get it- that a statist is the man we need now and a paleo-libertarian is the man we need next. Oh well.

That is just my opinion, though, and of course I could be wrong. ;)
Don't worry about it. I'm human, too. ;)

Ron Paul is nothing more than the conservative counterpart of Ralph Nader. All talk cause he knows he'll never have to make good on anything. If he were in the hot seat, he'd see it's a whole different ballgame. If you want to be Prez, you gotta play ball with the corporations, the other party, and his own. That's what happened to Obama. Good luck :roll:
Well, the unions, too.

I still don't get it- that a statist is the man we need now and a paleo-libertarian is the man we need next. Oh well.

Don't worry about it. I'm human, too. ;)

Considering the hot-button issue for 2011-2012 seems to be about evolution...

I don't think Ron Paul is going to make it far as a Republican nonaminee.

Exactly, but don't underestimate Ron Paul. He has a lot more support than the media will admit.

Ralph Nader had a lot of support in 2000 as well . . .

Yeah, that too, but Unions don't have half the influence as big corporations.
That's not true nowadays, at least if you look at money.

Public-Employees Union Is Now Campaign's Big Spender - WSJ.com

Not to mention the highly politicized sub rosa 363 of Chrysler that favored unions (unsecured creditors) over secured lenders. Or the destruction of the DC voucher program with proven empirical results because teachers unions demanded it. And on and on...

That's not true nowadays, at least if you look at money.

Public-Employees Union Is Now Campaign's Big Spender - WSJ.com

Not to mention the highly politicized sub rosa 363 of Chrysler that favored unions (unsecured creditors) over secured lenders. Or the destruction of the DC voucher program with proven empirical results because teachers unions demanded it. And on and on...

Interesting. I did not know that. Although that's just a single contributor. It's a numbers game. There are far more private corporations and lobbies out there than there are unions, and I'm sure the sum total of their contributions outpace unions by a substantial amount. Still, it's all sickening.

you can claim he ain't fixed the mess but you can't say he got us in it. it known fact he inherited it. general knowledge.
there ya all go makin up stories again.
paranoid I guess.

Ok, guess I'm wrong! No other person would be better than Obama at creating the mess we are in today. I'll give you and Obama that much credit.

republicans only have themselves to blame. they can't put forward a candidate that can think for her/him self. too chickenshyt to think there own thoughts. wimps.
romney already lost and appears weak. we don't want losers. perry another moron.
perry's big mouth will undo him.
bachman blew it with the extreme 'change the gays' message. too extreme.

I see some bitter and hateful people that are going to be even more bitter and more hateful in 2012!:laugh2:

Voted for him last time but.....oops.....the people of America did not do their homework. Remember....voting is not a game....it is serious, you get one AND ONLY ONE chance to get it right

I got it right in the last election, and I will be getting it right in the upcoming one.:ty:

Rick Perry would have a chance if he drop his creationist agenda.

But instead, people just think of him as a loony-bin.

Rick Perry would only have a chance with the hard line conservatives. I can almost guarantee that they will be bringing up the execution of a man that had evidence proving his innocence but Perry refused to commute his execution date so the evidence could be presented. Everything points to an innocent man being executed under Perry's watch. He'll even loose many of the religious right that would vote for his creationist agenda.

Rick Perry would only have a chance with the hard line conservatives. I can almost guarantee that they will be bringing up the execution of a man that had evidence proving his innocence but Perry refused to commute his execution date so the evidence could be presented. Everything points to an innocent man being executed under Perry's watch. He'll even loose many of the religious right that would vote for his creationist agenda.

Interesting. So in addition to all his hypocritical religious hoolabaloo, he's also a murderer, in a manner of speaking.

That's a Hell of a candidate . . .

Interesting. So in addition to all his hypocritical religious hoolabaloo, he's also a murderer, in a manner of speaking.

That's a Hell of a candidate . . .

Yeppers. Watch the documentary "Death by Fire" if you get a chance.

I see some bitter and hateful people that are going to be even more bitter and more hateful in 2012!:laugh2:

Who? Me? :Ohno:
nah... not getting too involved. don't see any candidates I want on either side.
Don't blame me... I wanted Hillary. :whistle:

Who? Me? :Ohno:
nah... not getting too involved. don't see any candidates I want on either side.
Don't blame me... I wanted Hillary. :whistle:

Trust me, you did not enter my mind when I made that post!:lol:

I sure hope he gets re-elected. I already predicted he will a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back