7 year old girl abducted from my sisters apartment complex!( Updated 12.5.11)

FadedRose

Reaction score
This has hit too close to home. I'm a big fan of nancy grace but never thought I'd come this close to being involved in a case. My brother in law is searching the woods right now with a search crew looking for the child. My sisters car was searched, everyones car and apartment is being searched right now. Not just my sisters but anyone who lives there. I will be joining the search team on Sunday to help in any way I can. I saw the kids face on the local news this morning and thought the apartment complex was familar sounding and it was the same one my sister lives at. :eek3:

wow. Just wow. I hope we find her alive but my gut feeling tells me she isn't.
Nancy Grace is from Georgia and I'm hoping she'll put this on her show. I've already contacted her. I'm hoping it does because she was taken on friday and it's only been one day she's been gone. The sooner the better.

Keep her family in your prayers!

7-year-old girl missing | www.wsbtv.com

Last edited:
Oh no...I hope she is found alive and safe. How horrible for the family!

Do they suspect that this was a stranger abduction? Did anyone see anything? Was she outside unsupervised?

Like shel, I hope she if found to be okay.

Do they suspect that this was a stranger abduction? Did anyone see anything? Was she outside unsupervised?

Like shel, I hope she if found to be okay.

So far all I've heard from my sister is that she was with other kids at the playground and was with a baby sitter but the baby sitter went back into the complex to get drinks for the kids and when she came back that one child was missing. I do not know if the other kids saw anything or not.
So far 100 people have joined the search which is being called off tonight since it's dark. They have helicopters out looking for the child right now and it's all over the evening news. My sister said she'd call me when she got more news. That's all I know.

I'm hoping she'll be found alive.

Jillio: I have not heard any news as to if they think it's a stranger abduction but they are checking out the sex offenders in the area so judging from that alone tells me that yes, it's possibly a stranger abduction.

I hope they find her safe and sound, soon.

So far all I've heard from my sister is that she was with other kids at the playground and was with a baby sitter but the baby sitter went back into the complex to get drinks for the kids and when she came back that one child was missing. I do not know if the other kids saw anything or not.
So far 100 people have joined the search which is being called off tonight since it's dark. They have helicopters out looking for the child right now and it's all over the evening news. My sister said she'd call me when she got more news. That's all I know.

I'm hoping she'll be found alive.

Wow! Sounds like a strange situation. I hope you'll keep us updated.

I thought I'd let everyone know the very sad news. I just got a text message from my sister alerting me that the little was found in a dumpster on the property of the apartment complex today. She was badly beaten and sexually assaulted. She was only 7 years old. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/crews-intensify-search-missing-girl/nFs6d/

I am currently beside myself as of this moment.
How could someone do this? It's different seeing it on the news. You can deattach yourself from it. I cannot. My family personally got involved in the seach for the little girl as did I. It's a total heart break.

Pray for the family and for the swift apprehension of the individual responsible for this horrific murder of an innocent.

Thank you-

p.s-I do have some good news. Nancy Grace is picking this story up. I hope it's because I contacted her on sat night about the girl. Here's the link to her twitter. http://twitter.com/#!/NancyGraceHLN I'm happy that NG is picking this story up. At least I helped in some small way ya know?
S.

I thought I'd let everyone know the very sad news. I just got a text message from my sister alerting me that the little was found in a dumpster on the property of the apartment complex today. She was badly beaten and sexually assaulted. She was only 7 years old.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear it.

Oh, how awful. I hope they find the person who did it quickly, and get him (assumption, I know...) off the streets immediately.

I am sorry Jaspheth. I hope the sicko is found and put away forever.

I am sorry Jaspheth. I hope the sicko is found and put away forever.

i second this.

that is terrible. i can never understand how anyone could do things like that at all much less do it to an innocent child :mad:

sicko:rl:

That's sad. Sicko whoever did this to her. She was only 7. :(

my stomach just turned.

my stomach just turned.

:barf:
just thinking about this makes me sick.
The sicko who done this should be raped with a large dildo wrapped in barbed wire.

Back