sex with deaf or hearing?

DreamDeaf said:
*moaning in pain* Urgh...not a good day for me. But I'll do my best to answer this.

Yeah, I do moan in bed... and I do mean moaning!! Several times Ive had my mouth covered because ... let's say, I'm worse than the cheerleading coach in the movie Porky's!

Sex... I have had sex in the dark, in the light, in mood lighting, in total darkness...and let me tell ya, each sexual experience is different because of what you put into it, and how your sex partner turns you on...and how your partner gets turned on...etc., etc...

Deaf wimmenfolk boring? OH please...Im sure many others could answer your question to the contrary...esp MizzDeaf, JavaPride, FlyFree, CoolieFroggie, deafdyke, DelicPumpkPie, TweetyBird, and many, many others...and also straight deaf ladies such as Cheri, ^Angel^, WBHarley, GalaxyAngelz, and many, moaning others!!!!

I wish you the best of luck...because I think you gonna be run out of town on a log, all tarred and feathered, diehardbiker!

Amen to that!! Let's join and say...

MOANAGE!!! :whip:

Needless, If you make me.. I'll *moaning* hell losta.. sometimes silence sometimes screamer...
Depends if you're damn good eat my pie.. I'll dare ripped your clothes off and let's ride WILD N' VIBRATE DRIVE SEX!

Beware of me! :P
If I suck yer wanker.. *vacumming* you'll be instant fried cooked your brains out!
:rofl:
:X

GalaxyAngel said:
Needless, If you make me.. I'll *moaning* hell losta.. sometimes silence sometimes screamer...
Depends if you're damn good eat my pie.. I'll dare ripped your clothes off and let's ride WILD N' VIBRATE DRIVE SEX!

Beware of me! :P
If I suck yer wanker.. *vacumming* you'll be instant fried cooked your brains out!
:rofl:
:X

Jennifer Lopez - Cherry Pie Lyrics

I can be your cherry pie
And you can be my cream on top
I can be your cherry pie

Come on!

I can be your cherry pie
I can be your cherry pie

It's like cherry pie, you can't deny it
Driving fast, you ought to try it
That's what it feels like
?? touch you everywhere
Breaking rules and didn't care
That's what it feels like
:cheers:

VamPyroX said:
I don't know why people ask about whether deaf people have sex with the light on or off. It's like asking, "Can a deaf person read?" or "Are all deaf people mute?"

I think that the preferences of deaf people is the same as hearing people. :thumb:

LOL...I had the same thought, except the 'What do you mean deaf people can drive.....?'

Deaf or hearing, all the rest of the parts are just as functional as everyone else....I can't say that I've looked at a deaf mans penis before, but I'm sure it works the same as mine ;) and I'm positive the female's parts are just like every other female.

Lights on or off is just a personal preference....just have fun and be sure to wrap that rascal

diehardbiker65 said:
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
I sure miss the moaning and the drama!
You like to insult deaf gals eh? Then why are you with a deaf gal right now??

Hearing and deaf does not matter to me either light on n off, been there done that

No, wasn't meant to insult, but I have had experience. I never saw woman who had organsm and gone wild until I met hearie ex gf... WOW!!!!!! I love it... So, is this insulting? I think not. I DO believe there are some deafies out there know how to get wild! Once I found one, and I'd think differently.

BlueButterfly said:
You like to insult deaf gals eh? Then why are you with a deaf gal right now??

Originally Posted by diehardbiker65
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?

so you are deaf yourself i am sure the ladies who been with you think your boring in bed too either. remember no one are perfect . :roll:

p.s you can poke my roll eyes anytime .. :D

I have been with hearie and deafies. Believe me, when I first with hearing chick, it was like a shock to see how woman moans, having organism and gone bonker. It was real fun pushing her over her limitation. But with deafies, NEVER happened I had to work hard and longer.... til nothing happens... disappoints me big time. So, that is HOW I know the difference, despite that I am deaf, I got eyes to see for myself.

CutePommie said:
Originally Posted by diehardbiker65

so you are deaf yourself i am sure the ladies who been with you think your boring in bed too either. remember no one are perfect . :roll:

p.s you can poke my roll eyes anytime .. :D

I forgot to add this, I have know some deaf chick that gone wild. I asked them to describe, and fits what I have seen with hearing! So, I know some deafies out there DO go wild and bonker and having blast time. That is why I do NOT want to be too judgemental.

sorry can't read your posts since you are on my ignore list . i aint waste my breath on you DHB . it seem that Cheri will have other temper relationship
shame .!! some of u people never to learn ..

diehardbiker65 said:
Blah blah out all your excuses if you want but you did insult.

Well, a smart person knows when to shut up unless he/she takes on the predictable reactions from people and deals with it.

diehardbiker65 said:
Are you suggesting that I should lie about my experience?
I did not suggst that you should lie. All I did was pointing out to what you said about deaf gals.

I quit, why bother when people don't pay enough attention?

Seems no one wants to hear my experience. Is this bad thing?

TweetyBird said:
oh boy!!! still discuss about this??

Back