What a Wonderful World (in Sign Language)

Yeah, I like her...have seen about a hundred of her songs over the last 2 yrs...

Really? I got this link in am IM message today. Do you know of another one? I would love to find it.

Enjoyed it!....By looking at her sweet face, seems she has music in her soul! She shares it well!

Beautiful vid, and one of my favorite songs. Thanks, Beowulf!:ty:

The woman definitely does a good job capturing the emotion of the song in her facial expressions and demeanor. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though, but this is very English-oriented signing, right?

The woman definitely does a good job capturing the emotion of the song in her facial expressions and demeanor. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though, but this is very English-oriented signing, right?

Yes.

There's a few ASL-orientated signing channels though. Posts From Hell pointed out a few channels. I am working on a few for "Everything Goes Numb" album by Streetlight Manifesto, but it's unbelievably hard due to the multi-interpretation of the lyrics since I am not adept at translating English to ASL yet.

Edit:

Like this one is really pissing me off because for some of the stanzas, I have five to ten different interpretations in ASL; all with their own meanings.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGCzBQqfL_Y[/ame]

It's missing the softly spoken line "... right?" in the last few seconds.

Back