Lose 5 lbs in 3 days

This advice from Dr. Peter Gott:

Ppl gain weight because of an excessive caloric intake. Therefore, any weight reduction diet must reduce caloric consumption. My "no sugar, no flour." For example, you can consume signifiicant quanitities of meat, vegetables and salad, without gaining weight weight.Therefore, my diet is easy to follow.

As for me, it is easy to give up sugar, but FLOUR! Oh, no - I tried but I love breads and pasta so much - it is so hard.

Hello! Important Question!!

How to lose weight in three days!

This program will help you lose 4 to 7 pounds in 3 days.
All you have to do is following the menu to eat and eat! -^__^-
No more diet milkshakes, chocolate bars, pills, so on and so on...
*aint that great?*
Just follow this menu for THREE DAYS then you will lose weight and actually be more healthier then before!!

Day 1

Morning:
1 piece of toast with 1 soupspoon full of peanut butter (any kind), 1/2 grapefruit, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 piece of toast, 1/2 cup tuna fish, 1/2 banana, min. 1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night:
1 whole apple, 3 oz of chicken, 1 cup of steamed green beans, 1 cup of red grapes, 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Day 2

Morning:
1 piece of toast, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 banana, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 cup of yogurt, 2 pieces of biscuits, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night:
1/2 cup red grapes, 1/2 cup vanilla ice-cream, 1/2 banana, 2 chicken weiners, 1 cup steamed broccoli, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Day 3

Morning:
1 apple, 1 piece of biscuit, 1 slice of low fat cheese, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 toast, 1 boiled egg, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night: (ho ho ho... lots to eat)
1 cup tuna fish, 1 cup red grapes,1/2 cup vanilla ice-cream, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of cauliflower, 1 cup of honeymelon, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Rules:

1. You should only eat like this once a month

2. During this program you MAY NOT eat anything else. *Not one piece of candy or other drinks

3. You may drink water as many times you want in a day

4. If you eat more or lesser than the amount instructed then you might not loss any weight in these three day

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you should eat after this small diet! Your body will go into starvation mode after more than 3 days, (for me anyways) It worked great for me, I lost nearly 7 lbs, but want to keep it off, and maintain weight! Should I just double up on these things in the correct amount of portions? Any suggestions! I would really like to know! Thank you so much for the help!

Johnnyboy12:wave:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you should eat after this small diet! Your body will go into starvation mode after more than 3 days, (for me anyways) It worked great for me, I lost nearly 7 lbs, but want to keep it off, and maintain weight! Should I just double up on these things in the correct amount of portions? Any suggestions! I would really like to know! Thank you so much for the help!

Johnnyboy12:wave:

I would check with my doctor first if I were you. This diet plan just seems like fast diet and not a lifetime commitment. Programs like Weight Watchers might be safer and ideal that way your not starving yourself its much healthier to learn good eating habits.

I would check with my doctor first if I were you. This diet plan just seems like fast diet and not a lifetime commitment. Programs like Weight Watchers might be safer and ideal that way your not starving yourself its much healthier to learn good eating habits.

:gpost:

This is to Johny:

Congrats on losing the weight! That's awesome!

So you want to keep it off? Pretty simple. Not easy, but simple. You gotta expend the same amount of calories you eat. As far as the above diet ... a quick fix, but you're right, it'll knock you out eventually.

1. Man-made supplements are generally a waste of time. Stick with what is natural.
2. Monitor how much you eat generally. Don't snack irregularly, especially on chips/sweets.
3. Don't have the same meals everyday. Mix it up. I would not double the portions. You're body will simply get used to the food and then will stop metabolizing it as fast, and you will gain weight.
4. Here are your enemies: trans fat (a lot of liquified foods, fatty foods), saturated fat, simple sugars, and UNUSED carbs. Not the unused. Carbs give you energy ... if you don't use the energy, then the carbs are broken into sugars, which are stored as extra fat. Vegetables and fruits are great!!

Experiment. See what works and doesn't. Visit the FDA food pyramid website ... it's a great guide. Don't read commercial advertisements -- they are generally wrong.

Good luck!

How would eating ice cream every night for 3 days help with weight loss? Does it matter if the bread is wheat/oat/white?

I believe I tried this diet years ago when I first started gaining weight...and was so constipated!! The worst I had ever been... So, I drink plenty of fluids, exercise, walk the dog, take long walks and keep busy....Stay away from sweets (only special occasions). And sodas.

I can pretty much guarantee that you can lose 5 lbs. in four days if you go on a juice fast. Drink only juice freshly squeezed in a juicer. I use the Champion Juicer. I enjoy carrot juice alot and mix apple, celery or spinich juice in with it. I just came off a juice fast and in the first week I lost 7 lbs. Juicing gives your digestive system a break and also your body can absorb the nutrients in the juice easier than from food. Be sure to prepare your body first by eating mostly raw fruits and veggies for 3 days prior to the fast. And be sure to drink alot of water while on the fast to help flush out toxins...

The diet seems like one of those adds like drink magic tea, or sit and lose weight...but...I'll give it a go.... but I prefer just walking allot.

You cannot safely lose more than 2 pounds per week. Consult your doctor and/or a nutritionist for more information.

The diet seems like one of those adds like drink magic tea, or sit and lose weight...but...I'll give it a go.... but I prefer just walking allot.
If sitting around doing nothing but drink tea will help you lose weight, then imagine what walking around and drinking tea will do? Even better! ;)

This all sounds like a really hard nutrition plan! There are better ways to loose weight than to starve yourself! I know of a weight loss program that you can start right away... you may not loose weight as fast as this program but you will be much better off in the long run because when loosing weight that fast your body will go in defensive mode which in return will make your future weight loss efforts harder to perform!

I may not be a doctor but I do work as a Fitness Trainer and from my knowledge loosing weight over time is much better than loosing weight right away!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Thanks,
~John

Back