To these people who dont believe Global Warming..

I never said we can stop the sun coming closer to the earth. But I did say I hope scientists or NASA come up with a plan to help the earth being damage from the sun harmful rays. Even it that was true to live on another habitant planets, than that great unless there is water and air on the other planets. There are no possible guarantees yet if that happen unless it was safe to live on another planets. I can only believe time will tell. Just don't know when yet. :cool2:

Time is the only enemy we have in life.

You people need some laugh.

payn071226_CMYK.jpg

Yep, because the sun comes closer to the earth every year, so hopefully scientists or NASA come up with new ways or idea how to prevent that from happen if the sun ever get any closer to the earth. I think we are okay for now. :) :wave:

We aren't going to stop the course of the sun approaching Earth. We are looking for another habitant planets and redevelop there.

Garnet is right.

It has with global warming, when global warming goes more worse then would have more chance to sun to be closer in around of earth, we need find way to reduce of CO2 and prevent our planet, it's very difficult to drive or do anything without use oil.

theres billions and billions of people on the planet so it was inevitable anyway. We can try to control it but it aint happening until the planets population declines.

So i say death to stupid people. That'll help the situation some.

theres billions and billions of people on the planet so it was inevitable anyway. We can try to control it but it aint happening until the planets population declines.

So i say death to stupid people. That'll help the situation some.

Bring the cowboy time back! BANG BANG, gallops on the horse. No where to be found.

I am neutral believe in global warming. Not 100 % believe in. Our Earth need reduce the greenhouse. People thought it was Bush's faulted on war. I don't believe it. God is in control the earth. He created of Earth and all planet, sun, moon and stars. I trust in God is in control the earth. I don't need to worry or panic about global warming. Earth is very eldest about 20 million years old. Life is too short to worry and panic. :roll:

Agreed with you girl....

Whatever is the cause, its happening out there. You dont need to be scientist to see its effects. Everybody witnesses climate changes in their local area.

-

Agree. Especially unusual weather patterns that don't affect one's area that often.

Can you explain me why you dont believe it?

:hmm: I am curious about your point of views..

It shocks me when I found out that there are many people out there dont believe it.. It made me wondering why you/they are thinking that way..

I used to believe in it but now I believe more in Pole Shift Theory. Pole shift hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not denying that global warming exists though. There is definitely something happening in the world and no matter what we call it, we may still be able to "fix it", despite the fact that scientists claim we have no time left for it.

Some may dismiss both as quackery but the pole-shift theory is just too interesting to dismiss completely and you will not get a visit from Al Gore if you don't believe completely in Global Warming. I wouldn't mind meeting him because after he went through the typical stuff regarding global warming, I'd ask him his thoughts on pole-shift theory. :lol:

Endy, I was going to make a serious reply but after seeing "Gore" in your message, I just knew it was hopeless.:lol:

Feel free to make that comment. We should stop attacking the messenger (Gore) and attack the message instead.

Can we really prove that people caused global warming by themselves? Is this also happening on other planets in the solar system? Is there really anything we can do besides running around in panic?

Last edited:

It's actually spot temperature but not daily temperature, spot temperature could go up or low in one area in any years but daily temperature is measure on average of temperature for rest of month or season, it has increased from few decade ago.

Sea level is rises because of iceland and glaciers are melting, if we can't fix it then any cities with low sea level like New Orleans, Florida, Netherlands, Tokyo and some cities will be flood in future, you can notice so visible in anywhere.

I think you're slightly confused. I think it's more accurate to say that Global Warming is real but it is NOT largely caused by men. That is what I believe. I don't believe this global warming is largely caused by men nor can we fix it. All these green friendly stuff.... if we adopt it today for a year, the Earth will not benefit from this immediately or anytime soon.

In short.... Global Warming = natural phenomenon. if you will - an unexplained mysterious power of nature
Yep.

It's actually spot temperature but not daily temperature, spot temperature could go up or low in one area in any years but daily temperature is measure on average of temperature for rest of month or season, it has increased from few decade ago.

Sea level is rises because of iceland and glaciers are melting, if we can't fix it then any cities with low sea level like New Orleans, Florida, Netherlands, Tokyo and some cities will be flood in future, you can notice so visible in anywhere.

Did you go to link at my #29 post? It about Global Warming because of greenhouse gas effect.

Yep, because the sun comes closer to the earth every year, so hopefully scientists or NASA come up with new ways or idea how to prevent that from happen if the sun ever get any closer to the earth. I think we are okay for now. :) :wave:
The earth revolves around the sun. If anything, the earth would move closer to the sun. The sun can't move closer to a planet.

oh lord...... allow me to clarify it for you. European countries are FAR more liberal than USA. Of course I'm not surprised they're quick to jump on bandwagon heading to...... euro-Woodstock Festival :laugh2: If they really care about Earth.... then they shouldn't have cut down their forests, eh? Well too late... they already lost nearly all of their forests and agriculture. Tsk tsk tsk..... :nono: They're just feeling a spank NOW for raping their land (not Earth) for centuries and USA is not even close to that severe level. We're fine. We have plenty of lands, pristine nature, etc... and we have better regulations and our agriculture sector is fine. Europe should not be lecturing us on this when they have nearly no green field left. Oh btw - if Europe really cares about Earth... then why do they have a total of 197+ nuclear power plants and 13 more under construction? :hmm: USA has only 104. There are about 439 nuclear power plants in the world now.

As for Japan - they're a clean freak. They like clean surrounding. Japan is a very small country with a very limited space for its population. I'm sure they do not want to smell landfills close to their mega city. That's why they're being efficient & clean. It's a direct response & adaption to their current living situation. NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING.

As for China - it's their surrounding that are showing serious, immediate impacts... from POLLUTION due to poor regulations. Factories spewing out junks into the river - hence "the Yellow River"... Factories spewing out junks into air - thus Shanghai, Beijing, etc. are coughing. Lack of regulations and poor oversight resulting in thousand of kids being sicked and killed from melamine and lead in their toys and baby foods. As you can see - Global Warming has nothing to do with it. NOTHING.

It's very interesting. I notice about countries take care of earth. It's good thing. :) I believe in USA have many landfills. The employee of garbage bins didn't take care of environment. I agree with you. USA need clean up the landfills and pollution.

The stupid people don't care about earth. They threw the food and cigarette butts on ground, road, sidewalk and bins. It's smell terrible. The sewers are dirty!

Get it right people!!

It's not Global warming now, it's Climate Changes!!

If you going to tell a lie stick with the plan!! This is what your government is telling you now! LOL

Get it right people!!

It's not Global warming now, it's Climate Changes!!

If you going to tell a lie stick with the plan!! This is what your government is telling you now! LOL

I don't see your point, if there even is one.

I used to believe in it but now I believe more in Pole Shift Theory. Pole shift hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not denying that global warming exists though. There is definitely something happening in the world and no matter what we call it, we may still be able to "fix it", despite the fact that scientists claim we have no time left for it.

Some may dismiss both as quackery but the pole-shift theory is just too interesting to dismiss completely and you will not get a visit from Al Gore if you don't believe completely in Global Warming. I wouldn't mind meeting him because after he went through the typical stuff regarding global warming, I'd ask him his thoughts on pole-shift theory. :lol:

hence... a natural phenomenon. can be pole shift theory.... can be simply Earth's correcting itself with temperature differences in certain area aka "hot spot".... can be Sun having a PMS.... who knows? Like Jake said in THE HAPPENING movie - "an act of nature.... and we'll never fully understand it." :cool2:

Back