Work from home for Deaf?

Hello, I know that vocational rehabilitatioin can help you with that. They should. They provide transportation from home to work. You can tell vocational rehabilitation to work out a plan that you go to work and set aside money to get driving lessons and buy your car.

Tell your friend to talk to vocational rehabilitation. I agree that college is another way to find a job easier for your friend.

I know a lot of people want to work from home, but I never found any work from home that's legit or free. Even work like Avon or selling products require some investments to start up your business. With Avon or Mary Kay, you won't make money from selling itself, you have to find Avon reps. to become to sell for you to make any money.

Good luck, but tell your friend to be strong and try working at college or call Vocational Rehabiliation to help with transportation.

I found two good work from home businesses: Melaleuca and AmeriPlan.
I am sitting out a team change within Melaleuca. I can't wait to get back in.
AmeriPlan is awesome. I already started making money. Both are legit. I even found a deafie within my own team! How? Her enroller saw me blazing around in a forum and asked me to hook up with her--to share a common thing, being deaf and doing the same business. So far it has been awesome!

These two are not get rich quick ventures. You have to keep at it. Find the right home business and you will do great. I have been very fortunate because I found the right team with Melaleuca. Just waiting to jump back in!I've noticed AmeriPlan a couple times but never paid attention to home businesses for a long time. I even did Club Freedom last year but it's on the back burner for now. Someone ACTUALLY got $$$$ in Club Freedom but it's a very difficult task getting to the Main Board!. So when Melaleuca and Ameriplan came up, I'm thinking what can I lose by giving them a shot. I've been pleasantly happy with both, except with the Mela original team.

Just my two cents.

Are you looking for ways to earn money online?

My name is Lisa from Kentucky, and I am hearing impaired. Are you looking for ways to earn money online?

I joined Strong Future International (SFI.) I make some extra money as part-time. The most thing I like about SFI is that I can learn while I earn the money.

SFI is a division of Carson Services, Inc., headquartered in
Lincoln, Nebraska USA. Founded in 1985, Carson Services has a long and successful track record in the publishing and network-marketing industries. They are a longtime member of the Better Business Bureau serving Southern Nebraska, as well as members of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.

This is a perfect work at home job for Students, Moms, Dads, Professionals, or Anyone who would like to earn extra cash and a residual income on a part-time or full-time basis. The program is free to join, they provide you with free extensive training, support, websites and products. Once again, there is no costs to get started, no obligation, and the program is risk free. What other program provides you with such opportunites? Hear for yourself what others have to say about the SFI opportunity.

Click here for more FREE information and to get started: http://www.kaybusinessopp.com.

Respectfully,

Lisa :wave:
International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs (IAHBE) member

Work from home in your comfort home!

If you are looking for something to work from home in your comfort home please feel free to contact me.

Lisa

Last edited:
work from home

:wave:

Yes, in fact my business that I am working on right now is a work at home kind of job. The corporation I distributor for has been endorsed by Oprah 4 times on her program. And it is very much a legit business/corporation. The corporation has been in business for 50 years and in the last year according to the Better Business Bureau has only had one complaint (the latest I have checked). I have earned some nice/ok-ok bonuses since I started (plus one nice thing about it is the tax-write off benefits!) and there is a good opporunity for advancement at your own pace. One of my deaf friend are doing this business along with me as well...

Our corporation is currently trying to become more accessible to the deaf community where our conference calls, presentations, etc are accomdiated to the deaf/HoH community. And on a small note this is a win-win situation for ANYONE/EVERYONE! We attempt to try and help those with health ailments (health issues/problems) to help and avoid severe damages to our health by using high quality supplements and we also help try and save the environment for the sake of our youngest generations. I know this may sound too good to be true but hey, check out Oprah's website, she knows the best! We have also been in many health magazines, parenting magazines, in New York Post times.... I can guide and show u that we are not a scam or a ripoff. I think most of you would enjoy the freedom of having an income and being able to work at home without having to deal with phone calls, etc. You can keep everything restricted to typing emails etc. In fact my upline leaders have been working closely with me and my good friend (we re both deaf) helping us grow, helping others grow financially.... this has been the most wonderful thing I have ever done, (seriously!)...

It's Easy Being Green

We currently have a Dream trip coming up to Mexico on Nov. 10-15 2009! This is one other nice thing about the Corp. They offer those things (all paid trip!!! including airfares!!! for 2 or 4 people) for us! They have so much benefits they do offer for us!

Check this out...for Income Opprounities with us... and one other neat thing is... each time a member joins, the Corp plants 5 trees!!!! Awesome, eh!

If you are interested in more information, feel free to contact me at goinggreennorganic@yahoo.com

Best of luck to those who are looking for something in similar!

~Kris~

Anyone looking to build business from home?

Hi, I'm Chasity and married with three kids. I have been hearing impaired since I was 18 mos. old and am close to be deaf. I own a business working from home with Wellness Company. What I do is marketing and advertising free of harsh chemicals online. No, it is not MLM company. We DON'T sell anything....we just put word in for the company. I really love the people and the job. I can set my own schedule on when to work. Deaf and Hearing impaired can do this!! If you would like more information then check out my website at www(dot)cdavis(dot)fourpointwellness(dot)com

:wave:
Chasity

Last edited:
Deaf Wahm

I am very pleased to announce the launch of our new website; Deaf Wahm. I began researching on the internet about resources for the Deaf who work from home, I could not find anything. I noticed there weren't enough resources for Deaf people. I met Deaf consultants all over America, in places such as convention, expo or event.

I decided to start a website that designs just for Deaf people that are interested in direct selling opportunities, booking parties with Deaf consultants or where they can gain access to these resources.. Deaf Wahm offers many things that will benefit you from direct selling to forums. I am inviting you; the consultants, representatives and business owners to promote your business on Deaf Wahm. Please share this news to people that you know who might be interested in. Come visit my new website: Deaf Wahm for more information. Enjoy it!

Best Regards,
Tiffany
Founder of Deaf Wahm
Deaf Wahm

About Deaf Wahm website: Deaf Wahm eliminates language barriers and allows you to inquire about different business opportunities, or if you wish to find Deaf consultants in your area for an upcoming party. You will never have to pay out of pocket for an interpreter, or have one who is not fluent in ASL. Avoid writing back and forth on paper or having any miscommunications. Deaf Wahm has a lot to offer you, access better resources by contacting Deaf Wahm.

Our Mission:

To accept as true integrity, diversity and fun in the Deaf community across America, while networking through word of hands and visuals, to value the empower of our Deaf culture.

I am very pleased to announce the launch of our new website; Deaf Wahm. I began researching on the internet about resources for the Deaf who work from home, I could not find anything. I noticed there weren't enough resources for Deaf people. I met Deaf consultants all over America, in places such as convention, expo or event.

I decided to start a website that designs just for Deaf people that are interested in direct selling opportunities, booking parties with Deaf consultants or where they can gain access to these resources.. Deaf Wahm offers many things that will benefit you from direct selling to forums. I am inviting you; the consultants, representatives and business owners to promote your business on Deaf Wahm. Please share this news to people that you know who might be interested in. Come visit my new website: Deaf Wahm for more information. Enjoy it!

Best Regards,
Tiffany
Founder of Deaf Wahm
Deaf Wahm

About Deaf Wahm website: Deaf Wahm eliminates language barriers and allows you to inquire about different business opportunities, or if you wish to find Deaf consultants in your area for an upcoming party. You will never have to pay out of pocket for an interpreter, or have one who is not fluent in ASL. Avoid writing back and forth on paper or having any miscommunications. Deaf Wahm has a lot to offer you, access better resources by contacting Deaf Wahm.

Our Mission:

To accept as true integrity, diversity and fun in the Deaf community across America, while networking through word of hands and visuals, to value the empower of our Deaf culture.

looks like a copy of a tupperware/avon selling party thing.:hmm:

Yes, its sort of like Tupperware, Avon and you name it. Some deaf people were not aware of multiply of direct selling opportunities. There's a long list that's under DSA (Direct Selling Association). You can check out on the website Direct Selling Association for more info.

Home Based Business for deaf/hearing impaired and everyone.

The reason is my friend who is a homemaker would like to work for a company but do it at home. Her youngest daughter will start school full time in the fall so she will be alone all day. She is looking for a part time job working from home. She has contacted several medical offices and they told her that she needs to be able to do phone work. :ugh3:

I am looking for self motivated, hard working people who will join me in the advertising and account set up for an international company. I will provide free training and continual support. I offer a free tele-conference call or free online-conference which will go over all the details about our company. The call or webcast will last about 35-45 minutes and then I will need about 10 minutes to determine if you would be a good fit for my team. These calls are available throughout the day. Our company is helping people work from home and I would like to help you as well.

Hello,

I'm trying to follow the job posting guidelines so hopefully I don't get in trouble for this! Ha! I just started a new business, www.logicdepartment.com and am looking for people to work for me. They must have high speed internet, videophone, and computer. Those who work for me will be a lot of contacts through videophone, do different administration stuff, calling, tutoring, background checks, etc. If you are interested, go to the website, click on the e-mail under 'Contact Us' tab to me for interest in working for me. It is a work from home, independent contractor position and hours are flexible. It is up to you to decide if it's a scam or not but I promise it is not a scam but please do let me know if it 'sounds' like a scam. I am worried for that but I need staff.

im interested but i dont have a videophone :(

Last edited:
Try doing a search on google with words like jobs for people with disabilities; jobs for special needs people; jobs for idividuals with disabilities; jobs helping people with disabilities; hiring people with disabilities; helping people with disabilities. Ther are other words you can use to do your google search. Also try these sites; Homejobstop.com Telecommuting Resource for Work at Home Jobs ; Disability Jobs For People With Disabilities - Post Your Resume - DisaboomJobs ; www.moneymakingmommy.com;helium.com ; WareSeeker - Search and Free Download Windows Software ;ABILITY - Mystery Shopping and Market Research ; GettingHired - Jobs for Disabled - Home ; Welcome to SupplyChainBrain: Home ;. Earn Extra Cash & Money Making Online | WalletBoosters.com . The walletboosters site has a large selection of categories to look through and apply for the things that may interest you. The homejobstop site requires a small fee, but this woman has been around along time and her site is one I truly trust. She is quite helpful if you have questions or concerns. everythig is neatly categorized and dated. fresh jobs are added daily.

I hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
My best friend found a job working from home. It was a fluke. She is working for a funeral home doing records. Changing their records dating back several decades and filing them electronically. Sometimes, instead of looking for ads saying "Work from home", contact different companies and ask them if they are looking for someone to do work for them from their home. I would suggest look for a company that has been around for several decades because most likely they would have old files that they would like to become electronic instead of paper.

I am a work form home mom looking for people to help with a long-term data entry project. If you are serious, dedicated, and reliable.....and type at least 40 wpm...I need you NOW!!

Just asking since majority of the things written here are fairly old and many links go to blank websites, are there any work available currently that can be done at home (using computers or such).

Sadly, im in a bad situation of being unable to find jobs due to hearing loss at the moment.

"Southern" I can help your friend

I am not sure how to respond or work this site as I just now joined. However, I have an incredible home based business that your friend that was looking for a legitimate business would definitely love. I have a # of students that are making great money and it is life changing. Have him contact me. I am not deaf, but he can send me a personal email to discuss. Tx

I doubt there are any real home jobs out there. The only type of home jobs with comfortable incomes are customer services, which require talking on the phone. There are actually very few legitimate data entry home jobs. I guess you'd have to know somebody who can give you a job. I used to work as a data entry clerk at home for a company because I knew someone there.

I wouldn't believe some people here that said they had good home jobs for deaf people because I noticed they only signed up and posted here once to advertise their "companies". Just saying...

Yeah, I was just wondering why someone was necroposting on this thread. Look at the dates of the oldest posts...

The fact is, manufacturing and technical jobs have left the US for cheaper and less regulated business environments. You know who to blame for that.

How about creating your own business? Like MAKING things that would be useful as someone years ago had posted here. I knew a group of deaf people in San Antonio who were making Christmas light balls from cups and lights welded together and selling them at flea markets. The problem I have with these "home jobs" is that it entails data entry or sales. Essentially service sector jobs. I remember back in the day when professors were telling us, "We're entering a new age, where the economy is no longer a manufacturing economy, but a service sector economy." Now, I'd like them to figure out who is going to make their Walmart doodads for them when we go to war with China (through Japan's disagreement over some key real estate with China).

Back