side pains!

lovezebras

Reaction score
Can u hit ur appendix?
I was shoveling outside and the shovel doesn't have a handle and i was pushing really hard to get a big thing of snow out of the way and the part where the handle was flew into my stomach and now its hurting...anyone know? ill show a pic where it hurts

Probably just a bad bruise. If it still hurts after few days then might be wise to check it out.

that look too low to be appendix and in area of where ovaries are, check in with your gyn for lumps using special ultrasound on your ovary i have 3 one is ruptured and one will be soon its common and it hurt if i do strenous excerise or something i remembered how bad it was when one ruptured i couldnt stand up straight i had to lean like 40-70 degree angles clutching my stomach to go to bathroom omg it was only like 36 hours thing so

that look too low to be appendix and in area of where ovaries are, check in with your gyn for lumps using special ultrasound on your ovary i have 3 one is ruptured and one will be soon its common and it hurt if i do strenous excerise or something i remembered how bad it was when one ruptured i couldnt stand up straight i had to lean like 40-70 degree angles clutching my stomach to go to bathroom omg it was only like 36 hours thing so

Amy, WTF??? Too many mosh pit collisions?

Hmm, the pain could be from initial nerve response.
The nerves around the stomach lining I believe is called postganglionic neurons.

But judging from where you circled the photo, it seems likely that you've hit near your intestinal tract.

6KKIMGCHT1.jpg

Note that I am no medical professional. There are common sense in how to deal with injuries you do, the basics.

The first thing is what you just did, assess the situation. Does it hurt to the point you can't walk without difficulty? Are you able to sit down? What is it you do that might increase the pain?

Don't stretch it, some people think that stretching makes it feel better and relax "the muscles", but in fact it does not. It tends to mess it up even further if it is serious.

Usually when it's a minor injury but does not involve immediate medical attention, you should apply ice on it for a good amount of time. 30mins on the injury. A couple more times the next few days. You can never go wrong with putting ice on it. But you CAN go wrong putting heat on it.

And to quote Dr. House "It's not lupus. Nope, it's never lupus."

Amy, WTF??? Too many mosh pit collisions?
Who are you? Lol cuz you called me by my first name unless you looked into my blog or profile.
Nope in fact I never been to concert lol I'm just unfortunate in health department guess my body like to makes cysts :lol:

lol thanks guys..it feels much better today..so i am guessing i just bruised something...thank god nothing serious...im going out 2morrow and an injury would mess alot up right now..thanks guys!!!

Who are you? Lol cuz you called me by my first name unless you looked into my blog or profile.
Nope in fact I never been to concert lol I'm just unfortunate in health department guess my body like to makes cysts :lol:

Sorry to hear those unfortunate circumstances on you. Since receiving a CI, I've been observing others responses in the CI/HA section for awhile. Since you are also a CI recipient, you seemed to make the most sense to me, so I came to know you by your posts. I'm no stalker LOL. Just read what is out in public view, hope you have a good holiday! :D

Sorry to hear those unfortunate circumstances on you. Since receiving a CI, I've been observing others responses in the CI/HA section for awhile. Since you are also a CI recipient, you seemed to make the most sense to me, so I came to know you by your posts. I'm no stalker LOL. Just read what is out in public view, hope you have a good holiday! :D

lol ok, you too

i unno i ve been hitted everywhere i ve forgotten which pains re related to which organs eh goes with my line of work and where i live i guess
sorry i couldnt help much hope u re ok

Back