Respect to Deaf people

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are hard communication to the difficult to deaf people. I don't know what is wrong you feeling depression, I know how believe that you feeling grieved to the lonely. I know not much too deaf in Saskatoon. I don't know how well difficult to find new dating. I don't know what is means dating " you like to people deaf. I don't know hearing people think so not easy communication to deaf people feeling really sad and no one alone help friends, I guess you want to support to happy and change change happy.... I hope you are tried. I do it experience my biology history. It was very hard to the conviction many of people deaf involves in Saskatoon. I was see if change on better communication. Why are you not coming visit to Saskatoon Deaf Hard Hearing. I want to wish be enjoy new for you. >I tell you.:afro:

Wow, I tried and tried and didn't understand anything you were saying here.
(You may not have been addressing me anyway, LOL)

Are you asking about dating for deaf people?

Are you saying there are no deaf people in Saskatoon?

They are hard communication to the difficult to deaf people. I don't know what is wrong you feeling depression, I know how believe that you feeling grieved to the lonely. I know not much too deaf in Saskatoon. I don't know how well difficult to find new dating. I don't know what is means dating " you like to people deaf. I don't know hearing people think so not easy communication to deaf people feeling really sad and no one alone help friends, I guess you want to support to happy and change change happy.... I hope you are tried. I do it experience my biology history. It was very hard to the conviction many of people deaf involves in Saskatoon. I was see if change on better communication. Why are you not coming visit to Saskatoon Deaf Hard Hearing. I want to wish be enjoy new for you. >I tell you.:afro:

Yeah Deaf people have tough time communicating with hearing people.
Yes sometimes Deaf people feel lonely around hearing people.
I know that many hearing people don't want to date deaf people.
Well I don't know where Saskatoon is and I don't want to go there,
just to meet deaf people. Cause it is too far. Sorry that there are
not many deaf people in Saskatoon.

If you are not happy in Saskatoon, why stay?
Find a place that has deaf community, and move in!

Why did that never visit to welcome to Canada in Saskatoon

We are feel uncomfortable with unforunately to happy, There is Saskatoon poor in Saskatoon, I am not happy to really sad to school, don't be think so ignored to community services, I want to GOd say please help me friends want to society important to convince you are best like adult so what is matter try better grow born deaf and hard hearing....
If GOvernment to arrogrant to BUsh and STephen Harper. I can't believe that is no friends. I am alone and really serious honest I am really complain to human right to come more people deaf in Saskatoon.....

That is very important to develop grow to new technical professional and be new teach you be good things. I want to people respect to deaf Travis Smith,,,,,, Don't be silly acting that is pity.. I am not accept.... I am not wonder that is told oppression to people deaf come on do it better in Saskatoon is do it better between risk old alberts....

THat is not understand communication to people deaf or hearing people don't want to help you are some times you are depression and grieve and sometimes anger.... I know wish be safety set plan do think so good waiting future so good more care friendly......

I tell truth be make sure tell what wrong you don't think dumb in Saskatoon. It was wrong that is not fair to another people think so laught to you are poor and boring around eye on the boring, SMall is in Saskatoon., That is not true..... That is big Saskatoon new important to support to NDP Brad Wall want to tell you important to parents want to happy and be kinda with friends go to mainstream to educational.......

Important to go to visitor?

Travis is experiences do focus hard work for help people listen to everyone.

That is true,

Wow, I tried and tried and didn't understand anything you were saying here.
(You may not have been addressing me anyway, LOL)

Are you asking about dating for deaf people?

Are you saying there are no deaf people in Saskatoon?

I have tell you, I am aloine and lonely, yeah True, not much people deaf. i know hard time..... I am frustrated find of friends. I wish be you, I am deaf, I am live in saskatoon, I booring in school different to publicy

WEll, I do agree that some deaf people have hard time commuicating with hearing world. But I also see lots of deaf community do have hard time communicating with each other and looking for negative faults. It not just hearing people with problems, so deaf have problems too in their community if they can't acts like grown up adults instead of looking for blame, label, insults and back=stabbing. We are no different from the hearing world.

What is different to hearing people

I think so curious that is preceptive culture hearing people?

I don't know what is different to like other people like deaf people. . That is hard complication to marrying human like not same person. I don 't know what is means topic like observant of people have think so like nice to treat to social grow to communication to hearing?

:giggle:

I live in Saskatoon, {Mod Edit: address removed--~RR}, I have tell you, I am aloine and lonely, yeah True, not much people deaf. i know hard time..... I am frustrated find of friends. I wish be you, I am deaf, I am live in saskatoon, I booring in school different to publicy

Yes, I do understand how you feel, sometimes we can't always get everything we want in life, this is what life is given to us, we have a choice to do something about it, Why not go to an AllDeaf get-together and meet other deaf people in July of 2008?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really I think

I wish be improve communication to support to friends and family. I want to ask to people want to involves to school. I don't have really travis say think so boring. I don't hurried. I don't be blaming each other people won't help if you are hard time change better well respect to people. I want to fair to support to encourage more talking to communication to cooperation to faith. I wish be conversation to society to people deaf want to go to Camping Deaf interesting camping go to fun summer. I have good idea think so possible give you interest to more fun..... I will tell you plan before June after August 11 - 16 one weeks. That is good. I love summer. Kedleston Gospel Bible Youth and Adult Deaf as matter family and friends. Are you welcome free more involves in close Regina,..:ty:

Yes, deaf people do struggle when it comes to trying to communicate in the hearing world. However, there are times when some deaf people refuse to cooperate when it comes to communicating. They either say, "No! I want an interpreter!"... when they simply can resolve the small issue on pen-&-paper. I've been in line at fast food restaurants behind some deaf customers and the employee can't understand them. So, the employee will try to find someone else that could possibly understand them... then if all else fails, they use paper and pen. However, some of those deaf customers refuse to write on the paper... they simply yell at the employee. So, where's the respect in that?

While some people think that "an eye for an eye" is a good idea, it actually isn't the best solution to things like this. Just because some hearing people don't respect deaf people doesn't mean that deaf people should do the same thing to hearing people. If they do, they are no better than the hearing people who did the same.

Why not go to an AllDeaf get-together and meet other deaf people in July of 2008?

Cheri,

Do you have a link for that get-together? I'd be interested in attending, see what others here look like. I'm hoping to be in D.C. after the first of the year, so hopefully it'll be closer if the event is held in Atlanta.

Hi, I just joined in AD recently and I am interested in getting the information about Alldeaf get together event that will held next Summer?

off topic* pek1 and pinky- all deaf together will be in ohio in sandusky area near Cedar Point that what we choose to be at
nex july 2008

on topic* i understand how u been though smith i have been lonely for few years until recently i became involved with social in my town that i didn't know i am glad that i found out about it myself

yeah That is great, I am glad of you. I think so encourage you want to be good friends. I want to enjoy and best friends. I want to lots of enjoy to you. I want to association to people fun interest to provinces in Saskatoon.. That is support to nurse for hearing people want to help you tutorial to support to nurse psycholist to understand to deaf culture. I think so innovation to development to grow change better health care. I have vote support to police want to help you encourage job.. I want to over 100 by police in Saskatoon... I want to police know deaf you how know important to communication to deaf culture.

:)

off topic* pek1 and pinky- all deaf together will be in ohio in sandusky area near Cedar Point that what we choose to be at
nex july 2008.

Sorry for the delay! Thanks for letting me know!!!

i had problems myself!

but i had hard communicate with people and also manager without paper and write hard understand for me but i dont like that! i want communicate with paper and write best for me as respect deaf! than NOTHING its really rude!

Dude, ALLDEAF.COM is your deaf friends. We are 24/7 and let you know we are on same page.

I have tell you, I am aloine and lonely, yeah True, not much people deaf. i know hard time..... I am frustrated find of friends. I wish be you, I am deaf, I am live in saskatoon, I booring in school different to publicy

I'm sorry you are alone and lonely. I don't know Saskatoon. I hope now life is better without your CI. Maybe you should join a club (sports, hobbies) or volunteer (hospital, Humane Society, homeless shelter etc) to meet more people. Or have a party and tell all friends to bring 2 other people.

Some ideas:

- Volunteer Saskatoon: available volunteer opportunities
- Saskatoon volunteer services
- Saskatoon just friends personals
- Saskatoon Craigslist (strictly platonic, discussion forums, community etc)
- Meetups near Saskatoon, SK
- Saskatoon YWCA computer lab community access program

:)

I am surprised

I don't believe that really explain to you.... I didn't know what is law make strict to good appropraite. I respect to deaf people want to be nice to treat to cooperation to friends. I don't want to be trouble. I honest. I want to good become professional work hard time.

I want to learn how history my experience before school is good.

That is Bishop James Mahoney very nice school deaf... Welcome you can help with volunteer to support to deaf people.

I think so good place for Saskatoon need to new improve change better strong and kindly to be nice to people.

I am shocked. I don't know what is happened how put in uses news goods.

That is great to very important to be good.

Back