Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, if your homestate is CA, why are u a Patroits fan?

There's a few native Californians on the team, Brady, Seau, and Cassel so far as I know :)

I saw them play a snowbowl game in 2002 (?) it was the beginning of my Brady days and it hasn't ended.

Today's winners

AZ Cardinals

SD Chargers

We will find out which teams they will face in round 2 of the playoff's

We still have Mia/ Bal to watch and Min/ Phi good luck:)

There's a few native Californians on the team, Brady, Seau, and Cassel so far as I know :)

I saw them play a snowbowl game in 2002 (?) it was the beginning of my Brady days and it hasn't ended.

Ah, I see! Thanks for explaining! :)

Easy answer: Brady is cutest QB to her. :laugh2:

Yea, I remember that..but was just wondering why Brady since there are so many other cute QB's. :lol:

Yea, I remember that..but was just wondering why Brady since there are so many other cute QB's. :lol:

Exactly.
At my time in high school, many girls root for Patriots. I asked them, what's Tom Brady's position in Patriots football team? Guess what most girls say? Kicker. :Ohno:

I am going to put my vote for the Philly Eagles got a good feeling they put an end to NYG :)

I sure hope the SD Chargers can keep Pitts at home send them on their merrier way off the list

Starting with this weekend

Chargers > Colts (Colts feels aging now)
Cardinals > Falcons (Cardinals outfly Falcons)
Ravens > Dolphins (check Ravens' mouthfoaming defensers out)
Eagles > Vikings (Eagles found a way to play their game)

Who get into Super Bowl?

NY Giants vs San Diego Chargers (Giants got near everything)

4 for 4! :cool2:

Titans > Ravens (Titans got WR/RB Duo what Miami didn't having)
Chargers > Steelers (Ben is not Peyton...remmy Steelers won 11-10 in Week 11?)
Panthers > Cardinals (RB Duo do steamrolling all over the field)
Giants > Eagles (I knows Philly beat Gaints in NY... not that playoff game).

Tough luck for Peyton Mannings...he knows how Brady's feeling last year - won MVP without a Super Bowl champion. They say same thought "Rather to trade their MVP for Super Bowl champion ring".

At least, Brady stays leading with 3 rings over Peyton's one ring. :D

4 for 4! :cool2:

Titans > Ravens (Titans got WR/RB Duo what Miami didn't having)
Chargers > Steelers (Ben is not Peyton...remmy Steelers won 11-10 in Week 11?)
Panthers > Cardinals (RB Duo do steamrolling all over the field)
Giants > Eagles (I knows Philly beat Gaints in NY... not that playoff game).

Tough luck for Peyton Mannings...he knows how Brady's feeling last year - won MVP without a Super Bowl champion. They say same thought "Rather to trade their MVP for Super Bowl champion ring".

At least, Brady stays leading with 3 rings over Peyton's one ring. :D

Our Brady still has 3 rings over P.Manning hehehe So happy SD Chargers kept them out of the league. Now, they need to work on Pitts , a tough one but anything can happen. I sure , hope NOT to see NY Giants in the bowl ugh No! no! no!

Our Brady still has 3 rings over P.Manning hehehe So happy SD Chargers kept them out of the league. Now, they need to work on Pitts , a tough one but anything can happen. I sure , hope NOT to see NY Giants in the bowl ugh No! no! no!

:h5: Yeah!

I don't mind to watch Giants in Super Bowl cuz they deserved this season to prove they are real deal that beat Patriots last year's Super Bowl. But no, I don't want to see Giants to win Super Bowl! Give to San Diego or AFC team (no-no, not Steelers)! ;)

Yes, Eagles could beat Giants if McNabb do like Peyton or Brady.

GO CHARGERS!

i just want to say go chargers! chargers are my favorite team and i hope they can beat pittsburgh. but pittsburgh has better defense then indy and denver. we will see!!!!

Lets go Eagles! Kick Giants' ass!

i hope chargers can win but LT is not playing! sproles will have to have big game and run big against steelers! it in steelers so they have better chance but if san diego wins and ravens win then afc championship game will be in san diego then san diego have better chance!!!! i hope that chargers go to super bowl!!!

I hope Big Ben is back 100% to play against the Chargers.

Lets go Eagles! Kick Giants' ass!

:h5:You and I are on the same page buddy!! Go Eagles !!! :giggle:

This weekend playoffs hope the Chargers are ready to bolt the Steelers out! We need to depend on Sproles and Rivers to get the job done! Go Chargers!!!!!

Hmm I do hope the Chargers, Titans, Cardinals and Eagles can advance past the 2nd round..heheh.... but that ought to be fun this weekend to see who will indeed go....

I am rooting for Cardinals, Eagles, and Ravens!!!

I am rooting for AZ over Carolina

Glad Ravens beat Titans (Tenn) :)

I am rooting for SD Chargers!!!! Bolt the Pitts Steelers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back