Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now, that our season is done, we still have playoff's to watch. I am looking forward to Saturday, I am in for San Diego Chargers to stop Indy Colts. I have a feeling Miami might beat the Baltimore Ravens. I am just taking the playoff's one at a time. For now, Go Chargers!!!

:wave: We're ready ...

eagleshirtjoeSissy-1.gif

I thought you were preparing to have a golf season since your beloved Pats did not make it to the playoffs.

I thought you were preparing to have a golf season since your beloved Pats did not make it to the playoffs.

golf:confused: Where did I mention that?? Golf is not for me:P

Ravens < Dolphins (well, my best guess)

Chargers < Colts (Manning throws better than Rivers)

Falcons < Cardinals (Kurt Warner is no stranger to Super Bowl)

Eagles < Vikings (Peterson can beat Westbrook on track)

Ravens < Dolphins (well, my best guess)

Chargers < Colts (Manning throws better than Rivers)

Falcons < Cardinals (Kurt Warner is no stranger to Super Bowl)

Eagles < Vikings (Peterson can beat Westbrook on track)

Yes, that's true. The Colts can give Chargers a hard time, if LT and Rivers do a bit of team work sure it can be done ;)

Got my LT blue top heehee

I am going to pick Miami Dolphins over Ravens

I will pick Cardinals over Falcons

Philly over Minnesota

I would love to see SD Chargers vs Philly Eagles go to the bowl ;)

Anything can happen right?

Last edited:
AHH.. hmmm my guesses for the wild card playoff weekend.. hmm

Chargers over Indy.... I hope so!!!!

Cardinals over Falcons in a close game I bet...

Philly over Minnesota.. I hate to think that would be something...

Miami over Baltimore.. defense game I think so... but anything can happen...

Ravens < Dolphins (Pennington have a playoff experience, they are going to use Ronnie/Ricky as wildcat plays - offensive threat)

Chargers > Colts (Chargers is a offensive team to watch, bet both will have high scores, and SD up by 3)

Falcons > Cardinals (Humpback QB can throw over 400 yards, but he can't win by himself. Matt Ryan < watch him. )

Eagles < Vikings (Vikings know how to hunt Eagles)

Lets go Philly!!! I know Eagles D team can stop AP

I am so ready Ocean!!! Can't wait to see some football this weekend!!!

Dolphins defeats the Ravens (I want to give the Dolphins a chance to win)

Chargers defeats the wah wah Colts (I want Colts out, I dont want any Mannings in the Superbowl)

Cardinals defeats the Falcons (Go AZ!!!)

Eagles defeats the Vikings (It would be neat if Eagles will be in SB, since we had Phillies Champ last season)

GO SD!!! GO DOLPHINS (Sorry Max, I had to do it!!!), GO CARDINALS!!! GO EAGLES!!!

Naw, thats me- Jags had such a toilet season- I was getting ready for golf season 8 weeks ago

Starting with this weekend

Chargers > Colts (Colts feels aging now)
Cardinals > Falcons (Cardinals outfly Falcons)
Ravens > Dolphins (check Ravens' mouthfoaming defensers out)
Eagles > Vikings (Eagles found a way to play their game)

Who get into Super Bowl?

NY Giants vs San Diego Chargers (Giants got near everything)

I am so ready Ocean!!! Can't wait to see some football this weekend!!!

Dolphins defeats the Ravens (I want to give the Dolphins a chance to win)

Chargers defeats the wah wah Colts (I want Colts out, I dont want any Mannings in the Superbowl)

Cardinals defeats the Falcons (Go AZ!!!)

Eagles defeats the Vikings (It would be neat if Eagles will be in SB, since we had Phillies Champ last season)

GO SD!!! GO DOLPHINS (Sorry Max, I had to do it!!!), GO CARDINALS!!! GO EAGLES!!!

No problem. :) That is your freedom to cheer any team what you love to. I do cheer Ravens against Miami cuz I loves their defense style while Dophinains do cream sunlotion on their skins. :D

Now, that our season is done, we still have playoff's to watch. I am looking forward to Saturday, I am in for San Diego Chargers to stop Indy Colts. I have a feeling Miami might beat the Baltimore Ravens. I am just taking the playoff's one at a time. For now, Go Chargers!!!

Chargers are my cheering on whoever team in this playoff time. :h5:

Chargers are my cheering on whoever team in this playoff time. :h5:

:h5:I would love to SD Chargers go to the bowl :) Anything can happen just wait and see tonight will be a good game Go Chargers!!!

Ravens < Dolphins (Pennington have a playoff experience, they are going to use Ronnie/Ricky as wildcat plays - offensive threat)

Chargers > Colts (Chargers is a offensive team to watch, bet both will have high scores, and SD up by 3)

Falcons > Cardinals (Humpback QB can throw over 400 yards, but he can't win by himself. Matt Ryan < watch him. )

Eagles < Vikings (Vikings know how to hunt Eagles)

My prediction was almost right, because the Chargers should have went for a winning field-goal in overtime, but the midget running back named Sproles #43 ran for unbelievable touchdown, EVEN he passed Bob Sanders easily. Wow, amazing game. I bet my roomate - he's Colts fan if he lost he give me his car, if I lose I give him my car - no joke, but at result he gave me a matchbox toy car. :lol:

:hyper: Cards won!!!!

Happy SD beat the Colts. :)

:hyper: Cards won!!!!

Happy SD beat the Colts. :)

Me too soo happy one Manning down and one to go blah...

I am proud of my homestate Chargers to BEAT the Colts tonight great game with OT wow! Chargers keep on bolting whoohooo I will be wearing my LT shirt again :D

Me too soo happy one Manning down and one to go blah...

I am proud of my homestate Chargers to BEAT the Colts tonight great game with OT wow! Chargers keep on bolting whoohooo I will be wearing my LT shirt again :D

Curious, if your homestate is CA, why are u a Patroits fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back