When you're talking to a boy, what kind of topics that keeps the convo going?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I have a new crush on someone but everytime i text a guy i almost always never know what to talk about.. SO i need advice.

Soo... When you're talking to a boy, what kind of topics would you keep the converstation going and intresting to talk about..

Please keep the ideas in high school stuff. Not like the adult stuff. i am in high school and almost 16 years old. What i try to talk about with a guy is about drumline (oh btw did i mention that i like someone that is in DRUMLINE?) about band camp..idk..it probably seemed boring because all he ever says is yeah...no...idk...sure.. but on the other hand he is really sweet. But the thing is that he like someone else. But i want to try and see if he might like me if i talk to him more. you know, all is fair in love and war!!

But is there any high school deaf girls out here willing to give me ideas?? i'm in desprate need of flirt training!!

What about talking about certain music groups you both are interested in? He could be the quiet type and may not do his part to keep the conversation rolling. It takes two to do that.

What about talking about certain music groups you both are interested in? He could be the quiet type and may not do his part to keep the conversation rolling. It takes two to do that.

hmm..that seems like a good idea. I really like this guy. He made me feel all good inside lol. but mostly he told me he liked someone else but he wouldnt tell me who. he wanted to keep it a secret. But I want to try and talk to him more and try to steal him before anybody else does. I want to try and flirt with him. But to me it seems like everytime i try and talk to a boy i just get all nervous and run out of things to talk about and i get shy too.

Perhaps, try to find something/or interesting to do which will lead to more/or extanding conversaions and increase yourself confidence esteem by talk him often or hang out/events/socialize time and such; Also, i'd suggest you to have him with any folks/friends to make conversaion as its easier way to do so and yes i urge you to say something out of ur mind whatever you wants to say or to comment along with him and others, hope this help :]

Well you could try find what his hobby is.

Many times peoples text and I have no topic to talk so it kind hard to keep go but it work ok.

asking him about his life does help get the conversation going. with him saying yea, yea, yea, no, maybe, idk, i guess, well, i dunno, sure, yea, no, ok, yea, then it kinda gets pointless since he's not really putting into the plate as much as you are. If I could, I'd give him a large whack on his head to remind him that there IS a girl interested in HIM and that he should give HER a chance.

since the two of you are in high school, why not wear your best perfume and talk with him in person. Texting is great in its own element, but it cannot replace the social interaction that takes place in new relationships. So try hanging out with him and see where it goes.

With his eyes ogling on the other girl, that makes things a tad challenging, but go for it without fear! I hope it works out for the best.

Remember, you are very young and you will have many opportunities in the future to have a great relationship. Don't worry if this one doesn't land on the moon. He doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Avoid questions that can be answered by a simple yes/no answer.

since the two of you are in high school, why not wear your best perfume and talk with him in person. Texting is great in its own element, but it cannot replace the social interaction that takes place in new relationships. So try hanging out with him and see where it goes.

this is a great idea.

One of the things that is really annoying is that uncertainty of (in a boy's case), "Does she like me and if I ask her out will I get shot down?"

I don't believe in beating around the bush and if I like the girl I'll just go up to her and tell her. If she doesn't like me back, oh well, but if she does and takes the initiative that's extra points for her. In this case, you DO like the guy so I suggest you take the initiative and ASK HIM out to a movie or even a Starbucks run where you two will be alone just to get the wheels moving.

hmm..that seems like a good idea. I really like this guy. He made me feel all good inside lol. but mostly he told me he liked someone else but he wouldnt tell me who. he wanted to keep it a secret. But I want to try and talk to him more and try to steal him before anybody else does. I want to try and flirt with him. But to me it seems like everytime i try and talk to a boy i just get all nervous and run out of things to talk about and i get shy too.

I undy about feeling nervous and tongue tied. Been there before when I was in high school. It sucks when that happens! As for him liking someone else, that will pose a bigger challenge for u.

Be yourself. Do not pretend, to make up a false conversation.

Go up to him and introduce yourself and talk about your interests. and ask him about his interest.

Talk about school, your day, ask open ended questions. (the ones that does not have a yes or no answers)

Ask how is his day. Ask what kind of things he likes, etc..

Mainly be yourself.

If you are the shy type. Then you need to rake up some courage.

Quick question. If he is not interested in you then what will you do?

hmmm take it from guys the only thing you have to say is this *wanna go out with me? if not im going to go ask the next person I Like* then youll get your answer if he says no he aint worth your time, he says yes be careful never trust a guy whose quick on the draw" he might be one of those creepy types like shel muwhahahahha random moment anyhoos just ask that question wanna go out or not? and see what he says and go out yay fun times then get home and decide if you liked him or not usually youll know in the first five minutes. or 2 minutes whatever thats my point, be straight and too the point, after ther initial question, notice the clothing you can tell alot about a person from clothing especially if there teenagers. :naughty: so try that out be straight and too the point.

oh and its better to ask guys about what they like than women mostly because they arent guys

hmmm take it from guys the only thing you have to say is this *wanna go out with me? if not im going to go ask the next person I Like* then youll get your answer if he says no he aint worth your time, he says yes be careful never trust a guy whose quick on the draw" he might be one of those creepy types like shel muwhahahahha random moment anyhoos just ask that question wanna go out or not? and see what he says and go out yay fun times then get home and decide if you liked him or not usually youll know in the first five minutes. or 2 minutes whatever thats my point, be straight and too the point, after ther initial question, notice the clothing you can tell alot about a person from clothing especially if there teenagers. :naughty: so try that out be straight and too the point.

oh and its better to ask guys about what they like than women mostly because they arent guys

I agree....First impressions (how they look, dress, act) is important, means a lot.....so after watching that for awhile and you like it....then ask him if he would like to go out with you....or better yet...."wanna hang".....This would "spark" his interest, and he might give you the "eye over" (really look at you)....

Hi guys, read your posts

Those seem like really good ideas. But mostly i'm so shy around guys that I like. Most of the guys that are friends with me I am not shy with. I'll see him all summer in band camp. And I really want to try and push myself to talk to him. That way I can get over being a scary cat and all...haha

Hi guys, read your posts

Those seem like really good ideas. But mostly i'm so shy around guys that I like. Most of the guys that are friends with me I am not shy with. I'll see him all summer in band camp. And I really want to try and push myself to talk to him. That way I can get over being a scary cat and all...haha

Well that is one interest that you both can discuss. The summer band camp! :)

Most importantly be yourself and feel comfortable with yourself. Then, be playful and confident. Most importantly, look nice; wear nice clothes (no need for expensive stuff), smell good, show some skin (nothing overboard), be confident and feel sexy. Believe me, you don't have to do much since you are the sexy gal.

Ask questions about him. People love to talk about themselves. (some too much!) What he likes--movies, music, hobbies, etc. You can share what have in common and add more. Good luck!

no, its better go straight out, like saying "i want to suck your cock, and will you do my pussy?", LOL, no seriously I'm only joking. Indeed it is awkward to try asking questions like that, so of course it means you don't ask that!, you just treat him/her like your new freind, while it is not entirely easy, try picture this, imagine if you can, what its like to ask your brother's freinds what they do you know like ordinary chatter, my point is don't freak out and think you have to have every right said. it is all a matter of experience, if you have none, well you're gonna gain some. Hell I should be saying this to myself, as i havent seen anybody for quite a long time. Also lastly, it is often the 'worst advices' when someone say be yourself, no dont - it is more about finding out yourself. This is a better way of putting it, I would consider this as a good way of putting your 'anixety' into perspectives and just 'be yourself'. LOL i know its all riddles, but thats just like what Bruce Lee used to say alot, a punch isnt just a punch, you have to do this or that and train long hours, days and months, even years to get it right, and then a punch is indeed just a punch'. Contradictive yes, and that is exactly why alot of people would say to you "just be yourself" - now you know it, it doesnt mean exactly that, but with experience it is!.
Good luck and just be happy with whatever, its just the fun part of life, it isn't like lining up for the war.
Cheers

Back