Lose 5 lbs in 3 days

The*Empress

Reaction score
How to lose weight in three days!

This program will help you lose 4 to 7 pounds in 3 days.
All you have to do is following the menu to eat and eat! -^__^-
No more diet milkshakes, chocolate bars, pills, so on and so on...
*aint that great?*
Just follow this menu for THREE DAYS then you will lose weight and actually be more healthier then before!!

Day 1

Morning:
1 piece of toast with 1 soupspoon full of peanut butter (any kind), 1/2 grapefruit, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 piece of toast, 1/2 cup tuna fish, 1/2 banana, min. 1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night:
1 whole apple, 3 oz of chicken, 1 cup of steamed green beans, 1 cup of red grapes, 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Day 2

Morning:
1 piece of toast, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 banana, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 cup of yogurt, 2 pieces of biscuits, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night:
1/2 cup red grapes, 1/2 cup vanilla ice-cream, 1/2 banana, 2 chicken weiners, 1 cup steamed broccoli, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Day 3

Morning:
1 apple, 1 piece of biscuit, 1 slice of low fat cheese, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Noon:
1 toast, 1 boiled egg, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Night: (ho ho ho... lots to eat)
1 cup tuna fish, 1 cup red grapes,1/2 cup vanilla ice-cream, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of cauliflower, 1 cup of honeymelon, min.1 cup coffee, water, or tea.

Rules:

1. You should only eat like this once a month

2. During this program you MAY NOT eat anything else. *Not one piece of candy or other drinks

3. You may drink water as many times you want in a day

4. If you eat more or lesser than the amount instructed then you might not loss any weight in these three day

3 Days On/ 4 Days Off Diet
Loose up to 40 pounds a month (10 lb. A week possible!)
1st. Day

Morning

½-Grape Fruit

1-Slice Of Toast with 2-Tsp.Of Peanut Butter

Black Coffee (Only Black Coffee) As Much As You Want.

Noon

½-Cup Tuna Or Chicken (Broiled Or Bake)

1-Slice Of Toast Or Cheese

Black Coffee Or Unsweetened Tea

Evening

2-Slices (3 Oz.) Meat or Small Steak Broiled.

1-Cup Green Beans

1-Cup Carrots Or Beets

1-Small Apple

1-Cup Vanilla Ice Cream

2nd. Day

Morning

1-Egg

½- Banana

1-Slice Of Toast

Noon

1-Cup Cottage Cheese Or ½-Cup Of Tuna

5-Saltine Crackers

1-Diet Soft Drink

Evening

2-Weinners

1-Cup Broccoli Or Cabbage

½-Cup Carrots

½- Banana

½- Cup Ice Cream

3rd. Day

Morning

5-Saltine Crackers

1-Slice Of Cheddar Cheese

1-Small Apple

Noon

1-Hard Boiled Egg

1-Slice Of Toast

½-Cup Of Tuna

1-Diet Soft Drink Or Water

Evening

1-Cup Tuna, Chicken Or Turkey

1-Cup Carrots Or Beets

1-Cup Cauliflower Or Greens

½-Canulope Or Whole Banana

½-Cup Vanilla Ice Cream

Drink Plenty Of Water, Do Not Substitute Salt Or Pepper. Diet Work On Chemical Breakdown.

Day 1
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice toast, coffee or tea (anytime).
Lunch: 1 cup tuna (packed in water) 1 slice toast, coffee or tea.
Dinner: 3 ounces lean meat, 1 cup string beans, 1 cup beets (not pickled), 1 cup vanilla ice cream, 1 medium apple.

Day 2
Breakfast: 1 egg (any style, 1 slice toast, 1/2 banana.
Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 saltine crackers.
Dinner: 2 weiners (hot dogs), 1 cup broccoli, 1 banana, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.

Day 3
Breakfast: 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 apple, 5 saltine crackers.
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice toast.
Dinner: 1 cup tuna (packed in water), 1 cup cauliflower, 1/2 cateloupe, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.

Cool but I have question

What size whole or break piece of biscuits?

:):):)

maybe Whole 2 biscuits, but not big fat Biscuits load of Buttermilk.

Just plain biscuit.... buy a cheap can of biscuits, less fat.

Empress.. You will develop Type 2 diabetes... I guess you do have a weight problem.. I dont have that kind of problem...

maybe Whole 2 biscuits, but not big fat Biscuits load of Buttermilk.

Just plain biscuit.... buy a cheap can of biscuits, less fat.

Interest but still biscuits not good cuz of high Carb?? Am I right?

Yes If anyone who are overweight and never care lose weight or exercise much and can be develop diabetes

But sad one of my friend s mother alway thin and never overweight but she got diabetes! Jeez
Also another my black friend He got very involed sporty and nice build body but got diabete from gene family he is so upset and was soo outraged with doctor also blame on his Dad! But realized he can't do anything! :(:(:(

He was cying on my shoulder! I can' believe that!

your receipe is not my typical thing... i lose my weight and keep it fit by exercise almost everyday at the workout. Also eat the fruits, grains, veggies without BUTTERS or sugars. (Just old plain natural to eat)

I wish I could but few of items that I do not eat and I am allergic to banana. Sooo I am not sure what to sub it.

I would love to loose my fatty off me! So I guess other option is drink tons of water and exericise like walking, swimming etc...

I wish I could but few of items that I do not eat and I am allergic to banana. Sooo I am not sure what to sub it.

I would love to loose my fatty off me! So I guess other option is drink tons of water and exericise like walking, swimming etc...

Keep on going and it will works.. I believe that. Congrats, lt

Losing weight too fast is not good for you, period. You'll gain twice the weight back easily. 40 pounds in a month is a little extreme, try 5 to 10 lbs on average.

Yes Best drink lot of water! I drink one gallon water less or more per day! Its make me full! :):):) but try avoid drink it before 7 p.m. or you have to bathroom overnight lol

I usually buy 8 water gallons per week

I am not trying to be thin...

I just wanted to get rid of my baby fat every since I was baby...

I could do sit up to have nice Abs, flat stomach... or have a liposuction.

Its work for me Abs! Also if anyone feels begin boring with water.. Its working with slice lemon, lime, apple, orange, pear etc... In the water gallon and put it in fridge and enjoy drink it! :):):)

In despite of on the list you just provided, I got hit by the flu 3 weeks ago and lost almost 20 pounds in 3 days. Gee - I've never had this flu for 5 years. And, now I am gonna watchin' it closely to be sure that I don't get flu again. Of course, I am still eatin' small portions... but, flu ? Flu better be stayin' at bay. :squint: Hate it when I get flu !

In despite of on the list you just provided, I got hit by the flu 3 weeks ago and lost almost 20 pounds in 3 days. Gee - I've never had this flu for 5 years. And, now I am gonna watchin' it closely to be sure that I don't get flu again. Of course, I am still eatin' small portions... but, flu ? Flu better be stayin' at bay. :squint: Hate it when I get flu !

I do too, hun! In the past, i had the flu real bad that i ended up in the
hospital so since then i had to take flu shots every year...so why dont
you take a flu shot?? they are readily available and in most places, they
are FREE! no excuse for not taking a flu shot..unless you are allergic to
eggs or something.

Back