Why Keep my dream about my ex friend :( :(

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is occasionally that I am dreams of my former friend. How I get rid of him out of my dream? I hate it!!! Why?? :roll:

u not only one.. same thing happen to me many time.. i dont like it but it happen!

you not only one either, i did dream of running into my ex friend that i don't wish to run into her ack!!!!!!

Nothing I can do for you.

Sometime, I woke up... Oh damn, I miss next story... MADONNA was going to give me hot stuff in sex life.
Other day, I hate dream about TORNADO
Other day, I had dream about finally to see my OLD FRIENDS (from dead)

No way to control when you are sleeping... nice or not pleasure dream.
That's your brain work!!!

Maybe just maybe THE MAN UP STAIRS (GOD) trying to say something to you. maybe just maybe that exfriend needs a helping hand? or its just your mind playing trick on you. or maybe before you went to sleep you were thinking about the ex friend. Or maybe I just wrong in all the above.

Maybe just maybe THE MAN UP STAIRS (GOD) trying to say something to you. maybe just maybe that exfriend needs a helping hand? or its just your mind playing trick on you. or maybe before you went to sleep you were thinking about the ex friend. Or maybe I just wrong in all the above.

I think ..you re not wrong.. Cuz I do thought that too!! :dunno2:

but When I do not think of him before going to sleep but still dream of him Grr!!

Only Him!!! :ugh:

I think ..you re not wrong.. Cuz I do thought that too!! :dunno2:

but When I do not think of him before going to sleep but still dream of him Grr!!

Only Him!!! :ugh:
Well maybe try to talk to him, It could help heal things if their was an arguement between both. It could help in mending differance if you fought with him. Even if its hard , try it it could help put mind at ease, and you can feel calm and even sleep better.

Well maybe try to talk to him, It could help heal things if their was an arguement between both. It could help in mending differance if you fought with him. Even if its hard , try it it could help put mind at ease, and you can feel calm and even sleep better.

We did not fight or argument at all. We just were fading… Of course, I want move on my life. However, I need to rid of him out my dream!! :D

It is occasionally that I am dreams of my former friend. How I get rid of him out of my dream? I hate it!!! Why?? :roll:

It is normal.

Don't worry about since its only a dream, nothing to do with a real life to face him in person - Then it may be a real problem to deal with it!:hmm:

We did not fight or argument at all. We just were fading… Of course, I want move on my life. However, I need to rid of him out my dream!! :D

Well Phillips I guess its a matter of time. The dreams will go away. Dont worry. Just keep your mind busy in other things. And they are just dreams it will pass. Take it day by day.
TC(take care)

Maybe a part of you wishes you were still friends like before and your mind is telling u what you really feel in your dreams.

I just dreamed of my ex hubby breaking up with his current girlfriend and my hubby and I had to find a place for her to live Weird dream but I think I know why I dreamed it. My daughter just told me via email that my ex is planning on moving to AZ and told her that she needs to decide who to live with. I thought that issue had already been resolved 2 years ago with him agreeing not to move to AZ until my daughter is 18 and now this without consulting with me. So, yea I am pissed and very very upset hence the dream of his relationship falling apart. It probably means that I am much more upset than I think.

Hello Opal: It is hard to looking at your picture that I know the person was may not you. But, anyway It is nice meet you :)

Hi Phillips,

How long was u together with him?

If both of you and him were long together, than under 1 yrs. Your dream will come about ur ex BF. And when you did break up him?? If recent, yes your body will work slow down and maybe 5 month or 1 yrs.

Hi Phillips,

How long was u together with him?

If both of you and him were long together, than under 1 yrs. Your dream will come about ur ex BF. And when you did break up him?? If recent, yes your body will work slow down and maybe 5 month or 1 yrs.

I knew him for 20 years!

You arent the only one.. I dreamed of my ex friends, ex gfs and ex wife!! It isnt easy to rid of them. I have to accept that. Life goes on.

I knew him for 20 years!

oh yes, 20yrs is too long. You would be slow down with your body working..
i was long time together with my ex BF. he is perfect man, when i ever seen!!! I am not angry with him, we are still good friends, so my dream came sometimes about my ex BF. normal!!!

oh yes, 20yrs is too long. You would be slow down with your body working..
i was long time together with my ex BF. he is perfect man, when i ever seen!!! I am not angry with him, we are still good friends, so my dream came sometimes about my ex BF. normal!!!

Hope someday my life move on and will erase my dream of him! :D

someitme si d have a dream of childhood/teenagehood school 'freinds' so i thought,,,,, it like they cheated me, like they stole and lied about how things got missing (and i believed them!- i was real dumb , and part of it is the reason i dont like mainstream, not just schools, but family expectations, and they never ever supported me through this kind of sneaky things, only obvious stuff like on one occassion a 'freind 'nigel' learnt where id keep the key for the front door he stole some money from step father for the scouts..i never got the rap for it, family believd me, but it was like only when it affects them they will do something about it, and never really explain much to me, like never talk 'deep' to me about how tolearn to read people, i had to learn all myself the HARD way. for this reason i dont like these 'freinds' i occassionally might daydream a revenge like burn their car, o stir up a big lie to wreck their marriage they might have right now I would do it. I hate them, I really hated them (Now) back then I was so like wishing that in the dream id be there as a real ''normal' switched on person to confront and make THEIR school life hell by spreading rumour (it not fasle rumours) no, make it news, that they are the bastards......so yeah i really regretted for being such pushover.
SO yep, time to time (not often now more like maybe once or twice a year , maybe not even that) id see them in my dreams for that id never know why they're in there, maybe i wished they were nicer? maybe i got murdererous wish? maybe they are feeling bad about it now? (later i doubt it).... so yeah i can relate sort of, but my story is different, its not 'relationships' is more about shoved in the hearing world, no body gave a shit, and being constantly fucked over....which is another reason im so envious of those deafies/hoh who been to that other school on the other side of town. (back then i was 'too good for th school' but now i think it was all lies, just i think i was too stupid to appease everyone.

Dreams can be anything, but usually its about the mind telling you what you should see in your feelings or other way around. I, for one dont believe for a minute in horoscope, or fate rubbish, but i do believe in that dreams is sometimes trying to tell us something. Mind works in a real weird ways. Put differrently, subconscious mind is try to say to conscious mind to catch up with what the sub already knows.

some of those dream wil never go away, I would say it would go away once i know they (them dirtbags) have their karma kindly served my revenge.

Back