Deaf Girls

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Hey to all the deaf girls (teenagers) Talk to me here, cuz i havent actually talked to a deaf girl in my life

have you think about join tickle.com? There are plenty deafs girl you can find between 17 to 19 yrs old.

It would be difficult to have young girls here this alldeaf.com. I think Deafdork is enough for you. Be careful. She is easy reject on any boy. :o

Never met a deaf girl in your life? I find that hard to believe... :sure:

VamPyroX said:
Never met a deaf girl in your life? I find that hard to believe... :sure:

go to this website to order one for him ?? If he is extremely shy to meet any Deaf female.

order this one www.realdoll.com

Hmm, well I haven't ever really met a deaf person at all, I supposed that's a bit worse....of course I have grown up differently...I am hearing after all..

Oh you will...you will...everyone in the entire world met one or two deaf persons

apkeats26 said:
Hmm, well I haven't ever really met a deaf person at all, I supposed that's a bit worse....of course I have grown up differently...I am hearing after all..

what the? You really need to meet deaf people in deaf community in Ohio. Unless, you live in small town. Well, tough luck! :|

I notice you live in Ohio, you should go to deaf chat coffee. I believe, there are two hosts.

3rd Friday
Starbucks Coffee Cincinnati, Rockwood Pavilion
2692 Madison Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208

3rd Friday
Starbucks Coffee Columbus (Westerville)
533 S. State Street
Westerville, Ohio

I wish, I could post the link, but Alex won't let me. :tears:

Sabrina said:
go to this website to order one for him ?? If he is extremely shy to meet any Deaf female.

order this one www.realdoll.com
Those dolls are deaf! You can say whatever you want, they won't respond since they can't hear you! :laugh2:

VamPyroX said:
Those dolls are deaf! You can say whatever you want, they won't respond since they can't hear you! :laugh2:

Get CD software ASL to download to those dolls. They may learn how to sign language at same time orsgram. You may give it a try ! You may love it ! :eek2: VamPyroX Let us know, how you make it out.

Keep us a posted.

Back