What does "Life" mean to you?

I notice on the news recently that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is being hailed as correct.
His famous equation, E equals mass times the speed of light squared----energy, light, vibrations, you are THERE! In your face, folk! Lol

Wow very interesting posts! Thank you, Puyo, for this ;)
Mmm... My pov on this question...

Q. What does "Life" mean to you?
A. Usually, many goals reveal their emptiness only after years and years, but it have been wasted their pursuit. Do you know why? In our human society, those people pursue so many purposes for the personal life, to think that in them they may will find meaning. So, some of these pursuits include business success, educational knowledge, wealth, good relationships, sex, entertainment, experiences, and doing good to others, and much more. People have testified that while they obtained their goals of wealth, relationships, and pleasure... yet, there was still a deep void inside, a feeling of emptiness that nothing seemed to fill. Sound familiar, isn't it?

But, what is the significance of these things? Go and to join with some certain someones are intended for each of these to add to our fulfillment in life for various positive ways until you find the true meaning of your own life. But, sadly, all of these (especially man's fellowship of humankind with those people) were adversely affected by man's vile crimes into wrongful actions and the resulting curse-like things upon the earth, our home. Because they lost a chance of having certain events and wonderful moments for their lives. Some people wasted their times by spending on addict things (e.i video games, gambles, etc) because they would miss so many special events in each moment. That explains why some people is so hopeless... and are also considered as a wasteful human by other "snobby" and highly-intelligent humans. We live in the game of valued-ness vs. unvalued-ness; you are less value person if you are a crimial, less beautiful, colored skin, 110 IQ lelvel, and so on. Sound so pathetic, isn't it, yes?

What an importance question is, what is the point of being prefect with much less experince of batttles against odds, pains, wrecked wastelands, and etc etc? Well, if you have no purpose or meaning of life, then why are you here? What is the point of your own existence, as if you are nothing but a mere humanistic creature with no meaning and no purpose of the life? Why are you caring so much about the prefect life? That also explains why some people are being so pessimistic, they just throw their lives away, wasting their time every day, and so on. They forget or ignore there is matters of the life as if it is not concern them at all. An another explain is taking a somebody's life is acceptable if a person is so vile and wrecked, is wasteful, and is much less human being. Because you want to see those 'worthless' humans is to be dead, as if they are just disposable and nothing speical.

If there is a purpose for your personal life, then you should find a certain something to tell you what that purpose is. Each person have a different purpose and meaning of his or her personal life. I knew mine but I'd rather to not share with anyone else. :) I believe the life does matter a lot. A life is too precious to throw it away or to be wasted... I hate to see any life like that... for nothing - no reasons at all. :(

Be remember - this post is MY POV and an opinion.
Peace! :-P

Last edited:
Since "religion" is not allowed, I can't post "the meaning of life."

You are a " life " that Love created you. You are loved that Life created you. You are very special in the eyes of Love. And, of course there's MORE to it. :)

Life is differant for differant people, but somethimes when things change for the worse people don't like their new life until they adapt to it. A person can adapt to ANYTHING.

Also their is context to life. For someone people who do not have a roof over their heads, or enough to eat etc etc... My life is great as I DO have these things.

For someone who is very rich with private swimming pool and everything they have at click of fingers then my life would apear hard, although a life where someone has EVERYTHING would be hard to me because It would not have enough challanges in it. I would also find a 'normal' life very boring indeed.

You are a " life " that Love created you. You are loved that Life created you. You are very special in the eyes of Love. And, of course there's MORE to it. :)

LOL - I like your quote better ;)

I hear ya, Reba.
I would have discuss more about life if we are
allowed to discuss religion but since we cant so
i rather not discuss this.
But i can say that i do enjoy life as long im happy,
and im thankful for what i got especially that im
healthy and all.

Karissa, first, I want to thank you for well details about your POV by what does the Life mean to you :)

Wow very interesting posts! Thank you, Puyo, for this ;)

No problemo :)

Mmm... My pov on this question...

Q. What does "Life" mean to you?
A. Usually, many goals reveal their emptiness only after years and years, but it have been wasted their pursuit. Do you know why? In our human society, those people pursue so many purposes for the personal life, to think that in them they may will find meaning. So, some of these pursuits include business success, educational knowledge, wealth, good relationships, sex, entertainment, experiences, and doing good to others, and much more. People have testified that while they obtained their goals of wealth, relationships, and pleasure... yet, there was still a deep void inside, a feeling of emptiness that nothing seemed to fill. Sound familiar, isn't it?
Yes this does sounds familiar, each individuals have to look at themselves about what they want to do with their life, especially on their interests. I also find this a guide to finding who they are.

But, what is the significance of these things? Go and to join with some certain someones are intended for each of these to add to our fulfillment in life for various positive ways until you find the true meaning of your own life. But, sadly, all of these (especially man's fellowship of humankind with those people) were adversely affected by man's vile crimes into wrongful actions and the resulting curse-like things upon the earth, our home. Because they lost a chance of having certain events and wonderful moments for their lives. Some people wasted their times by spending on addict things (e.i video games, gambles, etc) because they would miss so many special events in each moment. That explains why some people is so hopeless... and are also considered as a wasteful human by other "snobby" and highly-intelligent humans. We live in the game of valued-ness vs. unvalued-ness; you are less value person if you are a crimial, less beautiful, colored skin, 110 IQ lelvel, and so on. Sound so pathetic, isn't it, yes?
*nods* Agree, it's pathetic.. I was putted down because of my lifestyle too. Sometimes people choose to do wrong thing..

Judging on others was disappoitment, but I don't call it as disappoitment when someone had experience with someone else. For example, I was used to have the roommate that doesn't help me paying the payments so I have to remove him from living in my house and I don't think I want to accept him again as my roommate. I had a reason to judge him because I had experience with him. But if I never experience with him and judge him in the first place, we both don't learn anything from the life, JMO. Because without that way, he would never learn a lesson about paying the rent and I will never get to know about him, plus having my puppy saved from theif through him.

What an importance question is, what is the point of being prefect with much less experince of batttles against odds, pains, wrecked wastelands, and etc etc? Well, if you have no purpose or meaning of life, then why are you here? What is the point of your own existence, as if you are nothing but a mere humanistic creature with no meaning and no purpose of the life? Why are you caring so much about the prefect life? That also explains why some people are being so pessimistic, they just throw their lives away, wasting their time every day, and so on. They forget or ignore there is matters of the life as if it is not concern them at all. An another explain is taking a somebody's life is acceptable if a person is so vile and wrecked, is wasteful, and is much less human being. Because you want to see those 'worthless' humans is to be dead, as if they are just disposable and nothing speical.
Interesting post you wrote.. My opinion, perfect does not make the life, unless, if someone take this as goal.

However, about the importance of life, well yeah.. Some people doesn't want to find what their life really was and pick something else to cover themselves. It's sad...

If there is a purpose for your personal life, then you should find a certain something to tell you what that purpose is. Each person have a different purpose and meaning of his or her personal life. I knew mine but I'd rather to not share with anyone else. :) I believe the life does matter a lot. A life is too precious to throw it away or to be wasted... I hate to see any life like that... for nothing - no reasons at all. :(
I am working on it! :)

Be remember - this post is MY POV and an opinion.
Peace! :-P
Thanks again :)

So the love make the life, you saying?

Life is differant for differant people, but somethimes when things change for the worse people don't like their new life until they adapt to it. A person can adapt to ANYTHING.

Also their is context to life. For someone people who do not have a roof over their heads, or enough to eat etc etc... My life is great as I DO have these things.

For someone who is very rich with private swimming pool and everything they have at click of fingers then my life would apear hard, although a life where someone has EVERYTHING would be hard to me because It would not have enough challanges in it. I would also find a 'normal' life very boring indeed.

*nods* Agree, just normal life could be boring..

[Mod's Edit - Previous Quote/Comment removed as it is swaying into religion discussion]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry for the inconviences, but I don't want this thread turn into a creationism vs envolution debate or anything too personally.

But are you talking about the faith?

Sorry for the inconviences, but I don't want this thread turn into a creationism vs envolution debate or anything too personally.

But are you talking about the faith?
I'm talking about my faith in the Creator and Giver and Sustainer of life.

But I understand that Christian viewpoints are not welcome in this thread, so I won't be posting.

Last edited:
OP: Do you mind if people mention that their meaning of life has to do with religion without going into a religious debate or would you prefer religion not be discussed at all?

Mod's Note:

Allright, I've cleaned up this thread since it was swaying into a religion discussion and as many of you know, It isn't allowed on AllDeaf.

Understandably, There are views with Life that may be seen with the religion in general but there are also a lot of other ways to define Life in many different avenues or to be able to word it out.

So, Let's please remain on topic and talk about how Life is viewed rather than letting it fall into a religion debate.

Thank You.

Karissa, first, I want to thank you for well details about your POV by what does the Life mean to you :)

Your welcome, bro.

Judging on others was disappoitment, but I don't call it as disappoitment when someone had experience with someone else. For example, I was used to have the roommate that doesn't help me paying the payments so I have to remove him from living in my house and I don't think I want to accept him again as my roommate. I had a reason to judge him because I had experience with him. But if I never experience with him and judge him in the first place, we both don't learn anything from the life, JMO. Because without that way, he would never learn a lesson about paying the rent and I will never get to know about him, plus having my puppy saved from theif through him.

Interesting post you wrote.. My opinion, perfect does not make the life, unless, if someone take this as goal.

I was actually referred to poor judgements alone but, yeah, I agreed with what you said. :)

I don't think too much about the purpose of life. I just do my thing day to day and hope I don't die a terrible death, that's all.

I agree; some of us have a definition of "life" that was not allowed in this thread; so I will say only this.

Life is not what you are feeling, or what you attain. It's not what what you create or even what you learn.

I believe it is something you are given the day you take air into your lungs for the first time. It's a wonderful gift.

Mod's Note:

Allright, I've cleaned up this thread since it was swaying into a religion discussion and as many of you know, It isn't allowed on AllDeaf.

Understandably, There are views with Life that may be seen with the religion in general but there are also a lot of other ways to define Life in many different avenues or to be able to word it out.

So, Let's please remain on topic and talk about how Life is viewed rather than letting it fall into a religion debate.

Thank You.

Thank you for watch over this thread :)

Life does not having a "meaning" you have to create your own.

My personal meaning of life is to be happy and help others.

Life does not having a "meaning" you have to create your own.

My personal meaning of life is to be happy and help others.

I would like to discuss your POV about the meaning of life, but it was religious related so..

I guess I will wait till the religions discussions became allowable again.

I would like to discuss your POV about the meaning of life, but it was religious related so..

I guess I will wait till the religions discussions became allowable again.

We can still discuss it. Your view is religious? How come we aren't allowed to discuss religion? I don't believe in god or any higher/universal power.

Back