Whitney Houston is Dead

Rumour has it that she was taking Xanax, and that it caused her to fall asleep and slide under the water in her bathtub.

That's sad. I learned about her death when I was doing tweets for my business early this morning.

Rumour has it that she was taking Xanax, and that it caused her to fall asleep and slide under the water in her bathtub.
Fans said they saw her Thursday night, she was up and down with her mood, first scream at guards then smile at fans. Xanax do that to people. Plus it is possible she takes more with other medicines. Police found several prescriptions so who knows what inside of her that kill, possible knocked her out and drown in bathtub.

An overdose of Xanax may cause:

• Dizziness
• Fainting
• Coma
• Death

Whether drugs were a primary or secondary cause in her death, I have little doubt they played a part. Such a sad waste. It's unfortunate that so many people that make it big and who seem to have every advantage need to make themselves feel "good" with drugs.

Well I read somewhere the baby was born in 1993 or 1997. That would make her quite grown. At least 15.

Singer Whitney give birth her daughter in 1993 but her daughter is 18 years old its only child..

it's time we legalize drugs so they would stop OD'ing

And take the stigma out of treatment centers.
It is sad to know that treatment centers for the deaf are almost non-existent.

And take the stigma out of treatment centers.
It is sad to know that treatment centers for the deaf are almost non-existent.

I'm sure they have done treatment centers and it didn't work out well in long run.

I'm seeing lot of celebrities succumbing to hardcore mix especially pharmaceutical drugs. legalizing weed would probably keep them alive because it's non-addictive and I'm sure it would help high-stressed people to just chill the F out without OD'ing on booze, painkiller, horse tranq, etc.

How would legalizing drugs stop people from ODing? People will still use and people will still OD regardless of the drug legal status. Building tolerance is one of the reason why people OD.

Legalizing alcohol doesn't stop people from becoming alcoholics, destroying their livers, or dying from it's effects.

People OD on legal prescription drugs every day.

Legalization won't solve the problem of overdosing.

The song "I Will Always Love You" was orignially sung by Dolly Parton.

Dolly Parton issued a statement thanking Houston for covering her original song "I Will Always Love You."

"Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston," Parton said. "I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed."

Read more: From Dolly Parton To Rihanna, Pop Music Mourns Whitney Houston's Death | Fox News
From Dolly Parton To Rihanna, Pop Music Mourns Whitney Houston's Death | Fox News

Conversely, illegalizing alcohol fosters more crime and corruption as had happened during the Prohibition. At least with legalization, you can regulate it.

Conversely, illegalizing alcohol fosters more crime and corruption as had happened during the Prohibition. At least with legalization, you can regulate it.
Regulate, how?

Prescription drugs are regulated now, and people still abuse them.

Alcohol is regulated somewhat, at least by age, yet it's still abused.

There may be some good arguments for decriminalizing drugs but expecting people not to overdose or have bad effects from them are not them.

Education is the answer. I used to work in treatment centers, and you would be shocked at the ignorance about drugs. Facts about them are simply not taught in our schools.

I know you didn't which is why I'm asking if you think it's the answer instead of stating that you said it is.

Back