looking for deaf roommate Jan 2013

FOXRAC- actually if you would stop sticking your nose in this thread like a real estate, my view of you just might clear up. Until then, stop acting like one!

Excuse me - I'm not real estate agent, so you just use my name and use wrong assumption.

I'm not talking about you, especially #10 and #12 so I'm just talk about based on my experience.

I'm suggesting you to re-read whole threads and I'm not damn real estate agent.

Just ignore Foxrac. That person did that to me, too, in another thread. SMH

Deafgam, I would prefer to find a reasonable place that I could afford to rent but 700 dollars is too much for me to rent. I am not rich. Pretty much poor. Only the rich can afford it. :dunno:

Just ignore Foxrac. That person did that to me, too, in another thread. SMH

Deafgam, I would prefer to find a reasonable place that I could afford to rent but 700 dollars is too much for me to rent. I am not rich. Pretty much poor. Only the rich can afford it. :dunno:

You obviously didn't get it - sense of humor (joke in #19).

700 ? Not too long ago I was paying 750 for a 2 bedroom townhouse in a big city. Looks like austin is an expensive area to live in.

Austin is no more expensive than in Miami and DC, but costly monthly for rent is usual for nice, brand new apartments will cost around $1,000 per month, but any cheaper monthly rent will usually in low income suburb (possibly nearly ghetto/barrio).

Before I left DC in last Jan, I was middle of between Birmingham (my relative) and Miami, FL (my BFF) so I went Birmingham because more comfortable to stay with relatives.

For note to deafgam, this post isn't talk about you but just want to share the story with deafbirk. Good luck with find a roommate.

Just like to update ....i have just rented my room out..yay. it is no longer available. Im so excited !!!

looking to roommate with deaf in NYC

I am looking for a roommate or share room or rent a room in NYC area. I am deaf and gay. Let me know if you are interesting, just email me or write in post.
Thanks

Back