Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Eggs Benedicts as good as Jinky's Cafe? Lol

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
Wirelessly posted

Eggs Benedicts as good as Jinky's Cafe? Lol
Jinky's cafe is better than I had today.

No place like Jinky's Cafe heehee I haven't been back since, their eggs benedicts rock!

today, I went to get a fallen oak tree and split it up for next year's firewood.

I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I did zumba this afternoon, laundry, eat Chinese take out and relaxed the rest of the evening

Went to the gym, then walked to work... I got too much time on my hands. :)

i woke up at 501 am, the coffee brew was done, as i was drinking a coffee. I am typing in responing in jiros thread here on ad as of right now. :)

continue to be.. ha!

Only reason why I picked him is because the breeder isn't an elitist asshole.

It was a close call between a Mallinos, a Shetland, a Pembroke Corgi and an Australian Cattle Dog (blue heeler strain.)

Glad you didn't pick the Blue Heeler. He would have eaten and swallowed your Blackberry whole. :lol:

Yesterday, I woke up at 530 AM to get all the winter gear together, put together some snacks and drinks, and wake up the kids. Then, we took off to meet my other friends at a friend's place. All of us went to Liberty Ski resort together to go snow tubing. Spent all day tubing. Left at 430 PM and got home around 7. That was when I recognized that I busted my knee up somehow so I limped around at home for a few hours until I could not stay awake anymore. Took a nice and warm bath and went to bed at 9.

Glad you didn't pick the Blue Heeler. He would have eaten and swallowed your Blackberry whole. :lol:

My dog is a Blue Heeler. She is the sweetest dog one can get.

I went to the liquor store and picked up a bottle of Jagermeister and a 12 pack of Red Bull for Friday night. I don't expect to remember much of that night. It was an interesting visit because the girl behind the register gave me $29 bucks in change when she only owed me $9 bucks. I couldn't keep the extra 20 cause I am not that shady. First time something like that has happened to me.

Enjoy your party! Good for you that you returned the $20. :)

Slept in. Then hopped onto bidz and spend a short time then lunchtime. after lunch, back online and bidded some more. Tidy my room. Help mum pick out presents for next Christmas. Read two book. Purchased some stuff I won on bidz. Ordered clocks for mum on ebay. Fed cat.

Gee, very exciting.

I'll have to come back later. So far my day has consisted of waking up, checking out in the mirror my fat lip where the cat clawed me last night, and took a shower. Be back later! :)

I'll have to come back later. So far my day has consisted of waking up, checking out in the mirror my fat lip where the cat clawed me last night, and took a shower. Be back later! :)

what made the cat to claw your fat lip?

today I go the shelter where I volunteer as much as possible, to help arrange for an adoption!

Got up 9:28 . Let dogs into backyard. Took vitamins and nsaid's . Let dogs in and washed Joe's muddy feet. Sat down to consume caffeine and see what you all are you are up to . That's it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back