Angel's thread of fun Tshirt sayings

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
rswtix.jpg

Here's the first.

AHHH Thanks Botti, I can always depend on you.

When I saw that t-shirt today, I thought of a "few" people on AD.

1zq7cyc.jpg

One of my favorites. Disclaimer: If you don't know ASL, you probably don't really want to use these signs as a greeting. :)

1zq7cyc.jpg

One of my favorites. Disclaimer: If you don't know ASL, you probably don't really want to use these signs as a greeting. :)

I have a pretty good guess, but will someone tell me what it says?

OK that is what I thought it said, pretty funny Botti.

Which is what alot of people mean when they say have a nice day;)

:laugh2:

What store did you find this in? I would like this shirt.

I got one from Cafe Press. Mine was a more traditional long sleeve tshirt. You can have several choices of style in most things there. :)

I have got to find that have a nice day shirt!

One of my old shirts I had said

"Don't look at me in that tone of voice!"

Sadly I don't have it anymore...:(

It is suppose to be a funny t-shirt. Looks like your telling people to have a nice day, but in ASL in says "eat shit and die":giggle:

Yeah I was looking at ASL and words and with the little I do remember I thought something was off here. It's funny.

I got one from Cafe Press. Mine was a more traditional long sleeve tshirt. You can have several choices of style in most things there. :)

Hey Botti......I've ordered shirts from Cafe Press but seems for me at least that their sizing is way off. I've ordered a few shirts and the sizing is really different. One shirt fits, next one same size, way to tight. etc. Has this happened to you?

Hey Botti......I've ordered shirts from Cafe Press but seems for me at least that their sizing is way off. I've ordered a few shirts and the sizing is really different. One shirt fits, next one same size, way to tight. etc. Has this happened to you?

No, but I am possible not sartorially splendid! I only buy one type and that is the mans long sleeve, and it is big and boxy and suits me.

I can't stand clingy fitted clothes, so most women wouldn't be happy with my choice.

Maybe someone else could chime in with their Cafe Press experiences.

No, but I am possible not sartorially splendid! I only buy one type and that is the mans long sleeve, and it is big and boxy and suits me.

I can't stand clingy fitted clothes, so most women wouldn't be happy with my choice.

Maybe someone else could chime in with their Cafe Press experiences.

I do not like clingy fitting clothes either. I hate that fabric cling to everything. I like cotton fabric but it's really hard to find in stores.

Back