sore boobs...

Nope...never experienced any sore boobs. My friend does...I dunno if she still does but I doubt it.

Honey, all you need is a man with a slow hand
you need some comfort with an easy touch
You want somebody who will take their time
Not squeeze and pull in a heated rush
Baby, believe me, I understand, when it comes to boobs
You want a gentle sensitive slow hand

Perfectly legit question from the OP, yet it seems that this thread has taken a turn for the worse. :roll:

Does anyone get sore boobs once in awhile? Like after their period..i do once in awhile (i had a physical last month--so its not anything serious)...
Could my boobs still be growing!? lol ...i would be overjoyed haha

Ugh, yeah. Right around the time my cycle begins, the "girls" get real sore. I relieve the soreness with prescription anti inflammatories. The soreness can get pretty bad for me, though.

I'm unsure of the growth question. It may just be hormonal or maybe fluid retention.

yep since age 18 until 20 severe constant pain from fibrocystic breast disease (multiple benign lumps) but doctor told me most people outgrow them so since late 20's and now 21 doesnt hurt anymore and feel smaller yay lol be glad your's only little while after period not constant stabbing pain even with wireless bra with one lump sticking out and rest's hidden and small and some feel like funky like put 15 of mini grapes in vaccumed sealed bag and feel like someone buried few round razor blade in your boob ugh glad pain's gone only normal tenderness from menstual cycle.

Note: Do self exams for breasts every month women!!!

Exactly, Skullchick.

FYI:

A breast self exam should be done about a week after the period ends. This is so the breasts calm down and are less "lumpy". It makes detecting a real problem easier. Any woman who suspects she has a lump, should see her doctor asap.

I never had that problem during my menstrual cycle (before or after) only during the time I was pregnant. :dunno:

LOL true true with you all the way on this one! lol Remember painful sure boobs while pregnant with my first child lol :naughty::giggle:

Oh yeah, I definitely remembered the breastfeeding days. Oh man, when my breasts were full of milk, it was so painful that I had to use the breast pump to relieve to get some of the milk out of it. It is also painful when the areola and the nipple gets really dry. I'm just glad that my breastfeeding days are over and done with, lol.

Another thing is, when the breast becomes tender before the menstruation occurs, It is because your body is giving you the 'warning' sign that your menstruation is coming up soon. It's one of the few symptoms that occurs before the menstruation comes up.

Have you done any exercises like lifting that involves muscles of the breasts?

Back