GingRICH

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't know about Gingrich's resignation in 1997 following a scandal over accusations of money laundering through non-profit orgs? he had to pay over $300,000 for ethics violations and financial improprieties.

If you care about the truth so much and you active research, why can't you admit this simple truth......"ethics violations and financial improprieties" do NOT EQUAL "money laundering"? The O.P.is trying to make equal but that is totally false.

"You'd be willing to lie or mislead just to get votes for your candidate." Are you effin' serious? Did you just say that I would deliberately lie or mislead to get a candidate elected? Holy shit...

And I thought you were a decent Christian but i am rapidly changing my mind right now, that was a dirty underhanded thing to say to someone who is posting her opinion and commenting on what has already been proven about Gingrich's history with financial dealings. To suggest I must be a liar and misleader instead of proving me wrong on his history is so lame, Reba. Really lame. And quite frankly pathetic.

I'm done with you.

:aw: Reba was not trying to harm you in any way. Have you forgotten her military background?

Didn't Newt Gingrich recently accuse Mitt Romney for being a capitalist?

There will not be a newt in the White House, so no worries.

Didn't Newt Gingrich recently accuse Mitt Romney for being a capitalist?

There will not be a newt in the White House, so no worries.

I always thought Gingrich was delusional for ever thinking he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting into the White House. I knew the moment he talked about how he would address the issues in the Mid-East that he just killed whatever remote chances he had left of being elected.

Intentionally misleading ... just like Obama's new ad campaign about all those jobs HE created in Energy (they existed before he ever took office). And how oil dependence on foreign oil has gone down while he was in office. It has gone down because the price has gotten so high and caused the economy to tank.

You can spin it any way you like - Obama accepted foreign campaign donations.

Archived-Articles: Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes

Some came from Palestinians in Gaza (which might explain Obama's stance with our nation's ally, Israel).

We're talking about Gingrich, this thread is about Gingrich, the title of this thread is "Gingrich". You want to talk about Obama? Follow Jiro's advice and start up another thread.

I always thought Gingrich was delusional for ever thinking he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting into the White House. I knew the moment he talked about how he would address the issues in the Mid-East that he just killed whatever remote chances he had left of being elected.

... and not to mention that his personal life isn't that pretty either. Neither is his political career. After all, he did get fined $300,000 for unethical conduct. Isn't it also true that he was forced out the the party to avoid any more embarrassment? I remember they started doing an investigation on dozens and dozens of crimes that were alleged, however they never were turned over to the DOJ.

"You'd be willing to lie or mislead just to get votes for your candidate." Are you effin' serious? Did you just say that I would deliberately lie or mislead to get a candidate elected? Holy shit...

And I thought you were a decent Christian but i am rapidly changing my mind right now, that was a dirty underhanded thing to say to someone who is posting her opinion and commenting on what has already been proven about Gingrich's history with financial dealings. To suggest I must be a liar and misleader instead of proving me wrong on his history is so lame, Reba. Really lame. And quite frankly pathetic.

I'm done with you.
To be honest, I was the one who was shocked that you said the truth wasn't as important to you as ensuring that Gingrich didn't get elected.

Unlike the political commercials and voters who say the most important thing is that Obama not be re-elected, I don't agree. No election, no matter how bad the current President is, is worth lying, cheating, or compromising integrity just to get votes.

Tomorrow, I won't be voting for a candidate just because he has the best chance to "beat" Obama.

I'm sorry that I upset you. I don't disagree with you that Newt has tons of baggage, in both his professional and personal lives. I do disagree that it's necessary to use unproven charges in order to keep Obama in office.

So we all misunderstood you when you posted: "I care about the truth".
The O.P.is all about preventing a person from being elected by telling lies.

you gonna vote for GingRICH?

To be honest, I was the one who was shocked that you said the truth wasn't as important to you as ensuring that Gingrich didn't get elected.

Unlike the political commercials and voters who say the most important thing is that Obama not be re-elected, I don't agree. No election, no matter how bad the current President is, is worth lying, cheating, or compromising integrity just to get votes.

Tomorrow, I won't be voting for a candidate just because he has the best chance to "beat" Obama.

I'm sorry that I upset you. I don't disagree with you that Newt has tons of baggage, in both his professional and personal lives. I do disagree that it's necessary to use unproven charges in order to keep Obama in office.

I never said "ensuring" that he doesn't get elected is more important than the truth about whether his film production company is laundering money. I said I care more about gingrich not being elected, period. And I laugh at the very idea that you think somehow I alone have the power to "ensure" he doesn't get elected when in fact, the national media have done a very good job of covering his shady dealings since what, the 90s? Why don't you go after them and say "prove it, you liars and misleaders?" Why me?

I dont even need to try to attempt to making sure gingrich doesn't get elected, he's doing an excellent job of destroying his own reputation all by himself, no help or assistance needed.

It is not I who's in the news over and over and over again, facing many many allegations and accusations, it's him. Yet you called ME a liar and misleader and completely sidestepped any attempts to prove that we were wrong - if you were on a debating team, you would have gotten an F for that style of debating - and booed off the stage.

And nowhere did I say it's necessary to use unproven charges to keep obama in office either. once again, you are just making things up and then implying I said it, not you. Why do you do this? It's really infantile and underhanded and dirty thing to do.

So we all misunderstood you when you posted: "I care about the truth".
The O.P.is all about preventing a person from being elected by telling lies.

rolling7 - Jiro is not the author of the article he linked to. Please try stepping into the world of reality once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back