Marvel at the beauty of Michael Moore's 10,000 sq ft summer mansion!

this is a big issue.... how?

If somebody holds views coming from the left, isn't any opposing worldview considered to be "evil" right winger-ish?

no. My question is based on your posts all together because it does not sound like a Libertarian approach :hmm:

did you used to be a Republican?

no. My question is based on your posts all together because it does not sound like a Libertarian approach :hmm:

did you used to be a Republican?

No, in fact I was a typical run of the mill liberal.

We should rent a bunch of buses and ship the occupests there. I have a feeling he would run them off though

We should a bunch of buses and ship the occupests there. I have a feeling he would run them off though

Lol! It's true. I guess precedent has been set that it's ok to camp out on someones private property as long as there is a political message.

I would love to occupy Moore's property!

Great, just what we need; another misinformed conservative posting biased misinformation. You're going to be real popular around here. :roll:

Lol! It's true. I guess precedent has been set that it's ok to camp out on someones private property as long as there is a political message.

I would love to occupy Moore's property!

exactly my thought about Zuccotti Park. Since OWS receives over $500,000 in donation.... they should go rent a place and occupy it :lol:

Am I misinformed because I disagree with you?

You're misinformed because you posted a slanted op-ed full of charged language and half-truths. In your own post you bring up the same oft-repeated erroneous facts about Michael Moore that all the right wing pundits do (he does no personally own any Halliburton stock--nor has he personally traded it. His foundation has, but that isn't part of his income).

You've lost all credibility with me already.

Am I misinformed because I disagree with you?

No, you are misinformed because you are doing the same thing all conservatives eventually end up doing. Slanting, twisting, and polly parroting without an iota of original thought involved. I know it's easier that way, but really.

You're misinformed because you posted a slanted op-ed full of charged language and half-truths. In your own post you bring up the same oft-repeated erroneous facts about Michael Moore that all the right wing pundits do (he does no personally own any Halliburton stock--nor has he personally traded it. His foundation has, but that isn't part of his income).

You've lost all credibility with me already.

Helost it with me several hours ago when he began making claims that were misleading and dishonest.

So, Michael Moore isn't part of the "1%"? House sure doesn't look to have the anti-capitalist look nor does it fit the poor and down-trodden angle. At least it would be nice if he said that he loves to make money for himself and get rich.

Back