What's your favorite vacation spot?

H

HyperFlirter

I love to go to Jim Thorpe, PA. Becuz I almost know everybody there.

St. Paul, Minnesota and Toronto, Ontario ,Canada cuz I know mostly people who live in there both St. Paul and Toronto.

:lol: Jim Thorpe... I haven't been there before but Jim as person himself is an famous football player and he's native american! :mrgreen:

Lisa and I went to Sedona, AZ for our honeymoon. We have talked about going back there again. I got plans to go to Las Vegas this summer so it's more likely that we would stop a night or two in Sedona while we're on the way to LV.

Chicago was a fanastic place for me and I have considered taking Lisa there since she hasn't been there before.

Portsmouth in Maine is an excellent place to go when you want to check out Maine and have some cheap lobsters to eat.

Catalina Island Catalina Island Catalina Island Catalina Island you gotta go there and u'll love it and very relaxing place... to check what is that Island about... check their website at... http://www.catalina.com/

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Lisa and I went to Sedona, AZ for our honeymoon. We have talked about going back there again. I got plans to go to Las Vegas this summer so it's more likely that we would stop a night or two in Sedona while we're on the way to LV.

Chicago was a fanastic place for me and I have considered taking Lisa there since she hasn't been there before.

Portsmouth in Maine is an excellent place to go when you want to check out Maine and have some cheap lobsters to eat.

if u guys go to chicago, meet me too?! hehehehe

los angeles, ca -- orange county, I had a lot of fun going there.

lake ozark, missouri... houseboat. whee! I enjoy going on the lake or beach.

my favorite spot is south beach cuz i love niteclub lifestyle. lol. actually i love dancin'.

my other favorite spot for climbing is red rivier gorge near lexington, ky. there r awesome down to earth rock climbers from many diffierent states and countries.

Originally posted by HyperFlirter
I love to go to Jim Thorpe, PA. Becuz I almost know everybody there.

I have been there several times. It is approximately 50 miles from my hometown. It is a quaint town, particularly beautiful in the fall with the blazing foliage. I think it is one of best-kept secrets in Pennsylvania.

My great-grandfather was from that town. His family moved to the town from a farm just a few miles south after the Civil War. It was formerly called Mauch Chunk. The town changed its name to honor Jim Thorpe, a famous Native American athlete. It was an attempt to revive tourism in the area, even though Jim Thorpe had no connection there. His remains are buried there.

A couple of links for anyone who is interested.

www.jimthorpe.net
www.jimthorpeassoc.org

I've vacationed almost everywhere, so I can't say what my favorite spot is, because they all have their own pros/cons. Let's say that I love them all!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Catalina Island Catalina Island Catalina Island Catalina Island you gotta go there and u'll love it and very relaxing place... to check what is that Island about... check their website at... http://www.catalina.com/

:werd: it IS bootiful there!!!!!! been there once for a family reunion several years ago :D

MY fave vacation basically consists of being on the road and checking new places out (especially those that arent in the map) and camping at various locations!!!!!! :D

*driving down the highway into the sunset*

Florida and other states, which I previously visited.

Smiles

I don't know if that still count as spot is cuise? I went on Disney Cuise and it relax and enjoy the breeze.. it just prefect outside and etc. I missed that ride of cuise.. I will go there again to start all over with my money. IT WORTH IT!

Back