Questions about Buddhism? ASK PUYOPIYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya haven't answer my question.

Thanks for ur suggestion about Dharma. Not that easy to find Sangha that include ASL provided. Hopefully, I could find my friend somewhere thru Deaf event here in Colorado. He's a student at Naropa University. See what happen.

Liebling:)))'s lucky for went there for big experience.

Well, I just like the way how Buddha teach. I was used to be Roman Catholic, and never understand why we should follow Jesus or God or something like that while the bible never explain clearly. It was giving me alot of frustrating, but later I went to a bookstore, then take look around at the religion. Then I read a book about Buddhism, and got really into Buddhism. I feel like Buddha explain each very clearly about the suffer, sickness, and death of greed, egoism, hatred, and how to let those go, and stay in peace, joy and kindness. Everytime when I study about Buddhism, it make me feel better about my living.

So that's how I got into Buddhism :)

A teacher? Buddhism is another religious that some people look up to, It's another example of "gods" that people worshiped him as the Living God, that's why he called himself "Lord Buddha", He denied the existence of God. He never believed in any God to whom one can pray. Buddha said, "No one is my master." ;)

Buddha said "I am not your saviour, but a guide to peace of joy".

Also I have to repeat, ur wrong. Buddhists DON'T worshipping to Buddha, they worshipping for their own enlightenment from the teaching of Buddha. They didn't use any "God" word in their religion. EVEN There is NO God in their religion, I have to repeat too, Buddhism is commonly considered as Athesit.

I would point to Hinduism that believe in muplite of Gods, which Buddhism denys. And the way they call "Lord Buddha" is not like we call "Lord" in Christian. It's like they honor Buddha for his own teaching.

Just correcting your mistake. ;)

I don't use an images of Jesus such as statue or crucifix or things like that in my house. He is IN MY HEART right here. Jesus is God. Read John 1:1-5. :)

Yupp ur right. But they do still have a statue and cross too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back