Nutty Attacks On ACORN

Status
Not open for further replies.
More non-partisan statements from the ACORN convention:

Rep. Carolyn Cheeks-Kilpatrick (D-MI) said, "We need all of you [ACORN members] to mobilize so Barrack Obama wins!"
YouTube - OBAMA'S ACORN EXPOSED PART 1 OF 2

DETROIT -- Former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards used a rousing speech on combating poverty Monday to promote Barack Obama as a president who will best address economic hardship, the United States' standing abroad and inequality in education.

With his trademark Southern accent, Edwards said Republican candidate John McCain will build a wall around progress to low-income people, but promised Obama "will tear it down" as president.

"It's time to have an economy that works for everybody," said Edwards, the former senator from North Carolina. "It is a moral outrage that kids go to bed hungry. We can end the shame of 37 million people living in poverty."

Edwards, once an Obama rival for the presidential nomination, spoke on the final day of the ACORN national conference at Cobo Center.
Detnews.com | This article is no longer available online | The Detroit News | detnews.com

John Edwards said at the convention:

"But if you want change, if you believe in your heart and soul that anything is possible, then lock arms with me, walk hand-in-hand and let's march to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and put Barack Obama in the Presidency, and make America what it's capable of being. We can do this together. Yes we can. Yes we can, and we will."
Open Left:: Edwards @ ACORN: Yes we can, and we will.

Reba, Republicans has been attacking ACORN for years and shun them and doesn't want ACORN to help Republicans to get more votes for their republican nominee... so who's the only democratic nominee?

The last six posts of yours is not helping... We all know it is the work of republicans to employ a voters suppression.

Daily Kos: Faux Scandal in Indiana, Part I: Mountains Out of Molehills

Daily Kos: Faux Scandal in Indiana, Part II: This Is How The GOP Suppression Gambit Works

Anyway, we all know ACORN are not bad organization. It is GOP that are messing with us about ACORN. that's all to it. Cheers!

Reba, Republicans has been attacking ACORN for years and shun them and doesn't want ACORN to help Republicans to get more votes for their republican nominee... so who's the only democratic nominee?

The last six posts of yours is not helping... We all know it is the work of republicans to employ a voters suppression.

Daily Kos: Faux Scandal in Indiana, Part II: This Is How The GOP Suppression Gambit Works

Anyway, we all know ACORN are not bad organization. It is GOP that are messing with us about ACORN. that's all to it. Cheers!

Exactly, I have agree with you.

I had asked my hearing friend about ACORN and said it's not bad organization either, also republican has been nut on like that.

Speaking of no republican nominee, republican isn't right of point for most working class and low income Americans.

I've posted ACORN's own webcast videos. How is Daily Kos a reliable source?

I know you did. you are changing subject. you are trying to tell me they are partisan because they wanted Obama. that's not the issue.

The issue is that Republicans claims that ACORN committed VOTER FRAUD when in fact there's none and it is just voter registration fraud committed AGAINST ACORN.

That's why I created this thread.

ACORN is not able to do voter fraud at all because a voter has to show up at the polling station to vote with fake name or fake information or vote repeatedly under different alias then that would be voter fraud. That hasn't happened.

I know you did. you are changing subject. you are trying to tell me they are partisan because they wanted Obama. that's not the issue.
Their partisanship is the motivation behind their methods.

Their unethical registration methods.

BTW, I like your play on words for this thread's title. :)
If you meant voter registration fraud. Yes that happened and it was committed AGAINST ACORN because they want $$ than go through all day collecting registration.

If you are referring to Voter Fraud. that hasn't happened because ACORN can't do that at all yet since all registrations are filtered to weed out bad ones like false names such like that or incomplete forms such like that as required by law.

ACORN leaders does not tell them to do that and their partisanship has nothing to do with those illegal methods done by workers who simply wanted $$ than do the passionate work.

regarding word play. that title came from The Progress Report article in OP.

How are any of the other sites reliable sites?

This ACORN thing is silly and a huge waste of time when it's obvious that the people behind the voter suppression tactics were found to be of the same cloth as the people complaining about ACORN.

The Republicans are on their way out and they know it. This is simply their way of putting the brakes on the runaway train that represents the GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back