A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake - since you got VRI service, does this mean you will be having this service all the time for future meetings?
Yes, the funds has been taken care of, and the service will be continuing from now on.

JClarke, maybe you could show me how video relay works when I come down to Canberra in April, eh? :)

JClarke, maybe you could show me how video relay works when I come down to Canberra in April, eh? :)
You don't use them, no?

The VRS uses Skpye for VRS calls, but not the VRI (we use ISDN System)

You don't use them, no?

The VRS uses Skpye for VRS calls, but not the VRI (we use ISDN System)

Don't have them nor do I use 'em. I know next to nothing about this piece of technology :aw:

Once I meet you and you're the expert who can explain this in depth then I'll go 'Aha, I understand' then look into the possibility of getting one.

Don't have them nor do I use 'em. I know next to nothing about this piece of technology :aw:

Once I meet you and you're the expert who can explain this in depth then I'll go 'Aha, I understand' then look into the possibility of getting one.
I'm happy to explain to you, and I should send you a PM that I have some information that may interest you.

I just had dinner with an Owl......That dude has alot of girls hanging around

Time for a haircut, new glasses, and a clean shave - me thinks.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

TXgolfer said:
I just had dinner with an Owl......That dude has alot of girls hanging around

Dining at Hooters?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Dining at Hooters?

Yeah....needed some Buffalo Shrimp.....Very good there

Am eager to do some hockey watching.. even taped 2 games (USA vs Norway, Canada vs Switzerland) and waiting for 3rd game (Slovakia vs Russia later in less than a hour)... and am working on plans for the weekend (icefishing and others)... ahh!!

TXgolfer said:

Dining at Hooters?

Yeah....needed some Buffalo Shrimp.....Very good there

They must be special ;)

wirelessly posted (mozilla/5.0 (linux; u; android 1.6; en-us; t-mobile g1 build/drc83) applewebkit/528.5+ (khtml, like gecko) version/3.1.2 mobile safari/525.20.1)

they must be special ;)

lol!!

Am eager to do some hockey watching.. even taped 2 games (USA vs Norway, Canada vs Switzerland) and waiting for 3rd game (Slovakia vs Russia later in less than a hour)... and am working on plans for the weekend (icefishing and others)... ahh!!

Good thing you taped them.....those two upsets were incredible:lol:

TXgolfer said:
wirelessly posted (mozilla/5.0 (linux; u; android 1.6; en-us; t-mobile g1 build/drc83) applewebkit/528.5+ (khtml, like gecko) version/3.1.2 mobile safari/525.20.1)

they must be special ;)

lol!!

:giggle: I gotta poke a couple of people in my lab.

poke a couple for me too :giggle:

quirkylibra said:

poke a couple for me too :giggle:

Sure, Txgolfer? You mean :giggle:

Sure, Txgolfer? You mean :giggle:

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back