Obama rated 5th Best U S President

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever. I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said,
"...after a little more than 4 years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists:

* Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and 7 others tied for first,

* 15 presidents tied for second,

* 17 other presidents tied for third,

* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and

* Obama came in fifth

do you believe those stats...i always thought jfk was

She was saying that Obama has been rated the "worst" President. Despite popular belief, JFK was actually a pretty bad President overall but I wouldn't rate him as one of the worst either.

:giggle:

jfk a perception world had..i never thought he that great after cuba..dont think i got any right to judge i dont live in states but i though clinton seem ok altough american seem more worried about what went on under his table than what went on anywhere else

jfk a perception world had..i never thought he that great after cuba..dont think i got any right to judge i dont live in states but i though clinton seem ok altough american seem more worried about what went on under his table than what went on anywhere else

Actually the problem wasn't what happened under the table. People were concerned with the lying under oath.

As for his Presidency, I can't really comment and remain within the forum rules.

He is 5th best...? He cause more debt.. so heavy than Bush did.

Ahem, people. Please note which section this thread is in--"Jokes & Funny Stories."

Get it?

:lol:

Ahem, people. Please note which section this thread is in--"Jokes & Funny Stories."

Get it?

:lol:

Thks, Reba...I'm not too good at explaining my jokes....and guesing some will have to re-read it over and over to fully "get it"!...:lol:

Thks, Reba...I'm not too good at explaining my jokes....and guesing some will have to re-read it over and over to fully "get it"!...:lol:
Jokes shouldn't need explaining; that takes the "funny" out of them. :giggle:

Actually the problem wasn't what happened under the table. People were concerned with the lying under oath.

As for his Presidency, I can't really comment and remain within the forum rules.

the man never had sex so he did not lie.not that i fussed. he did help save lot of lives in ireland with peace treaty that all i comment on

Back