The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surely pissed with a friend and I need someone who can PM me for some help!

Just finished cooking, cleaning, walking the dog, watering the front and back yards, and ironing my clothes...I did all that after I got home from working a full day. So much to do and so little time to do it all!!! I may just lie down with ice on my feet again like last night. I gotta wait a few more mins until I turn the garden hose off..it is watering my vegetable garden. Yep, I got started on my vegetable garden. Hope it works so we can save $$ on food. :)

How was everyone's day today?

Long day! :lol: I have four classes and loaded with homework.

Long day! :lol: I have four classes and loaded with homework.

I dont miss those days of having homework! I am so glad I graduated from college and be done with classes and homework but it was worth all the hard work so keep on doing your homeowork no matter how tiring it gets. When u recieve that college degree, it will make everything all worth it.

I dont miss those days of having homework! I am so glad I graduated from college and be done with classes and homework but it was worth all the hard work so keep on doing your homeowork no matter how tiring it gets. When u recieve that college degree, it will make everything all worth it.

Yeah then after that, still more homework if i gonna be teacher. :lol:

im still using dial up as there is no dsl nor cable where i live. I live in the country, thats why.. they said they will set dsl up here in 6 months.. 6 months already have passed.. i dont think they will do it maybe in 2 yrs? who knows! ugh! I am not in a rush anyway.. lol :D

Good night, i will be doing my homework before bed. :(

What history? >>.>> <<.<<

My husband got into an argument with my best friend of 35 years and that has never happened in my 35 years of friendship with her so yea, history was made!

My husband got into an argument with my best friend of 35 years and that has never happened in my 35 years of friendship with her so yea, history was made!

:eek3:

was it bad enough to cause uncomfortable friendship? or everybody's shaken hands and all's forgiven?

that is shocking :shock:

LOL! Sorry about the argument. Hope they work in out in short order.

Jake...Obama winning the Democratic nomination is the history I was referring to.

Ahh, black president this time? :)

I just found out about 10 mins ago..I am tlaking to my mom online about it cuz I dont know what to do. I had no idea that they got into a huge argument via aol aim this afternoon. I paged my friend this evening asking how she was. She replied saying that she didnt want to talk to me so I was like :confused: and just kept on cleaning or whatever. My hubby comes home and things are going as usual...then I recently told him that I didnt know what was my friend's problem cuz her response was strange and so unlike her. He told me what happened between them this afternoon...he said some ugly things to her. I was like "Oooooh geez!!!! great..just great!"

First time this has ever happened in my friendship with her that one of our significant other said ugly things to either one of us so this is gonna be awkward...grrrrr

My mom is giving me great advice now and helping me see things from a different perspective.

Jake...Obama winning the Democratic nomination is the history I was referring to.

ahhhhh really? I dont talk much about politics.

Knowing all the issues my best friend has and how she cant let go of the past, I am wondering if she will be able to let go of all the things my husband said to her. What he said was pretty harsh...and she is ultra ultra senstitive and doesnt have a strong personality. Remmy..it is the same friend whom I have mentioned who has anxiety attacks from how she grew up.

I just found out about 10 mins ago..I am tlaking to my mom online about it cuz I dont know what to do. I had no idea that they got into a huge argument via aol aim this afternoon. I paged my friend this evening asking how she was. She replied saying that she didnt want to talk to me so I was like :confused: and just kept on cleaning or whatever. My hubby comes home and things are going as usual...then I recently told him that I didnt know what was my friend's problem cuz her response was strange and so unlike her. He told me what happened between them this afternoon...he said some ugly things to her. I was like "Oooooh geez!!!! great..just great!"

First time this has ever happened in my friendship with her that one of our significant other said ugly things to either one of us so this is gonna be awkward...grrrrr

My mom is giving me great advice now and helping me see things from a different perspective.

Ohhhh....touchy situation. I'm sorry. You've had a really tough week, and its only Wednesday!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back