AllDeaf Mobile

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

For those who are on mobile devices (Blackberry, Sidekicks, etc), there is a link for us mobile users to access on this forum.

http://www.alldeaf.com/m/

Right now, I'm on my mobile device and sort of fooled around on the mobile server here in AllDeaf. I have to say, it's not bad but its for a start. :)

Jolie, I just put that on my mobile cool :):ty:

Hey , theres a top ten. I usually don't use BB for this type thing but for a little while I will be in top .

Ah, it good to see the mobile site for AD is back again. :)

I made two posts on it but it seems to just know Jolie did. Kind of plain looking. I guess easier to load on mobile. I like regular AD on my BB if I am going to use it.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

You're welcome. Yeah, I'm glad the mobile site is back on because I'm a heavy mobile device user. I'm always on the go and barely have the time to be on the computer. So, this could help for many of us to use this forum.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I'm on sidekick now, it is very different than what it used to be. :)

Thanks Alex for bringing back AD mobile. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

Browsing and posting on AD from my iTouch is much faster and easier! :)

I don't need this mobile web. I use full web for AD in my iPhone at all times.

Picture1.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, it is plain looking but that's alright with me since it loads faster that way.

Alex, I looked in the regular alldeaf.com site, it also shows what kind of mobile device I use and others are able to see it. Shouldn't that be shown or not? Just wondering.

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I907/UCID1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

that's awesome! Its about time to see a mobile version of Alldeaf. I can use it more often when Im bored at work. Thanks!!

(Im posting on it)

A great idea for quick text browsing. I view Alldeaf on Windows Mobile, lags a bit but still functions like the main site. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Now posting one from the mobile site. VERY fast! :P

(Screen Example in attachment below)

Last edited:

Yes, it is plain looking but that's alright with me since it loads faster that way.

Alex, I looked in the regular alldeaf.com site, it also shows what kind of mobile device I use and others are able to see it. Shouldn't that be shown or not? Just wondering.

I think it should not. I found the two I made and edited to erase except what kind BB I have.

I agree , the front looks plain nothing like the pc version. I need to upgrade like the person with the iphone:lol:

Last edited:
Looks cool! Alldeaf on-the-run.

I will definitely have to look into it when I get a cell phone, which won't be anytime soon. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am doing a test drive here.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

Browsing and posting on AD from my iTouch is much faster and easier! :)

Yes, I agreed with you. I have one, too.

I understand your concern but it's nothing to worry about. It only shows the device and browser you're using, no sensitive info or anything like that. :aw:

Back