sex with deaf or hearing?

lilredheadgirl

Reaction score
I am going to school to become an interpreter and my friend and I were discussing this the other day. We are curious if deaf people will only have sex with the lights on? I can tell if things are going well by moaning screaming etc. but without the lights how does a deaf person tell what they want.

lilredheadgirl said:
I am going to school to become an interpreter and my friend and I were discussing this the other day. We are curious if deaf people will only have sex with the lights on? I can tell if things are going well by moaning screaming etc. but without the lights how does a deaf person tell what they want.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this. We (deaf people) either have sex whether the light is on or off. When the lights are off, the sensory overload usually kicks in. That is when we get into by touching each other (I don't mean touching each other by yanking or putting the fingers there) and normally the hands are there as in for example - a partner fingerspells a word or something and the other partner's hand is on it's partner's hand. Since some of us would not be able to hear the moaning, screaming - We usually know how it goes well when there's alot of touching involved or grasping at each other. It is also fun when you get to guess the words. It does work but there's also the open communication which helps alot. If the sex occurs in the dark, the partners usually tells each other what they want beforehand.

The candles does helps too. Not only it is romantic but it creates a glimpse of a light and a wonderful scent which is helpful too! ;)

I don't know what or how others does since I can't speak for everyone but I'm just saying how it works for me. If Anyone else wants to add into this, by all means, go for it. :)

We have sex just like everybody else. Deaf married couples should try having sex with hearing aids on. That is a real eye opener, also an environment which is relaxing helps alots too :)

LOL that true!

i told my boyfriend about "sex" and no matter would get on or off lights but im not scary of sex HA! and i told him im using birth control to protect pregnant and he would use condoms to protect me.

i wont tell my parents about i have sex with my boyfriend between me and my boyfriend that my secret i cant tell you sorry!

I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
I sure miss the moaning and the drama!

SherryCherish said:
:giggle: deaf mostly moaning real loud and really rough.

diehardbiker65 said:
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
Maybe it is because you have never met the right deaf gal :P

sara1981 said:
LOL that true!

i told my boyfriend about "sex" and no matter would get on or off lights but im not scary of sex HA! and i told him im using birth control to protect pregnant and he would use condoms to protect me.

i wont tell my parents about i have sex with my boyfriend between me and my boyfriend that my secret i cant tell you sorry!

I am going to tell your parents

I don't know why people ask about whether deaf people have sex with the light on or off. It's like asking, "Can a deaf person read?" or "Are all deaf people mute?"

I think that the preferences of deaf people is the same as hearing people. :thumb:

hahahha... i do both light on and off.. no matter... if we need talk something, then use spelling words on hands feel or turn light on see what we talk ... simple!

sara1981 said:
LOL that true!

*copy your post and send ur parents email*

diehardbiker65 said:

Nah. U must bad on bed then.

Hearing and deaf do not matter to me because I try them before.

That's kinda insulting...tsk tsk

diehardbiker65 said:

diehardbiker65 said:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
That's so low of you for insulting Deaf gals. I know a fact when I had sex with both Deaf and Hearing guys.. It does not make any difference. I do know how to fuck some of their brains out... my sexual positions never get bored...some of them enjoyed my sexacapedes.

FYI, I do MOAN!

Oddball :slap: Diehardbiker65

I moan too, Just haven't broke any windows yet. :giggle:

*moaning in pain* Urgh...not a good day for me. But I'll do my best to answer this.

Yeah, I do moan in bed... and I do mean moaning!! Several times Ive had my mouth covered because ... let's say, I'm worse than the cheerleading coach in the movie Porky's!

Sex... I have had sex in the dark, in the light, in mood lighting, in total darkness...and let me tell ya, each sexual experience is different because of what you put into it, and how your sex partner turns you on...and how your partner gets turned on...etc., etc...

Deaf wimmenfolk boring? OH please...Im sure many others could answer your question to the contrary...esp MizzDeaf, JavaPride, FlyFree, CoolieFroggie, deafdyke, DelicPumpkPie, TweetyBird, and many, many others...and also straight deaf ladies such as Cheri, ^Angel^, WBHarley, GalaxyAngelz, and many, moaning others!!!!

I wish you the best of luck...because I think you gonna be run out of town on a log, all tarred and feathered, diehardbiker!

:rofl: Cheri

My experience with hearing and deafies are the same.... I see no difference on them... :dunno:

no matter either light on or off...

Back