President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we be funding international organizatiosns with this kind of money when we can use this money here at home?

I agree.

I had the same thoughts as Babyblue...wondered why the funding was going to the other countries? Can Obama take the funding and redirect it back to our own country and our own problems with sex education and support programs?

I don't think the funding gets redirected I think it just gets cut which creates a savings in the overall federal budget. That helps with preventing deficits or shortfalls in the budget.

I had the same thoughts as Babyblue...wondered why the funding was going to the other countries? Can Obama take the funding and redirect it back to our own country and our own problems with sex education and support programs?

That's the problem with budget bills. It's always attached with pork-barrel legislation.... :mad2:

Clinton was just a guy like me and anyone else. He had less morals, yeah, but he didn't do anything OFFENSIVELY wrong in terms of USA politics, unless you wanna take his testicles to court. Aside from that, for the most part his politics went fine right? People always want to find dirt on another.

Anyone wanna take some bets on the first muckraked media stuff that comes outta Obama?

What do you think it'll be?
-Adultery?
-Related to money?
-Lying?
-Found some dirt under his carpet or his rap sheet?
-Cheating something?

Media in General. Will surely find something. As they all do with people in the eye of the public.

Being famous draws a lot of attention. and UNwanted attention.

I don't think the funding gets redirected I think it just gets cut which creates a savings in the overall federal budget. That helps with preventing deficits or shortfalls in the budget.

Or cut the funding. I am sorry to be selfish but I think America needs to focus on itself first before helping other countries...

Clinton was just a guy like me and anyone else. He had less morals, yeah, but he didn't do anything OFFENSIVELY wrong in terms of USA politics, unless you wanna take his testicles to court. Aside from that, for the most part his politics went fine right? People always want to find dirt on another.

Anyone wanna take some bets on the first muckraked media stuff that comes outta Obama?

What do you think it'll be?
-Adultery?
-Related to money?
-Lying?
-Found some dirt under his carpet or his rap sheet?
-Cheating something?

The adultery and all that sex stuff was a personal matter really. It really had nothing to do with how he ran this country or how good of a president he was.

Or cut the funding. I am sorry to be selfish but I think America needs to focus on itself first before helping other countries...

That's what I was saying, it just gets cut. I agree with the focusing on ourselves as far as the country goes. You could not be more right. It really seems like we help everyone out but who we should be helping out, our own, and that is wrong.

That's the problem with budget bills. It's always attached with pork-barrel legislation.... :mad2:

Pork is a huge problem. I could not agree more! Very Good point jiro.

That's what I was saying, it just gets cut. I agree with the focusing on ourselves as far as the country goes. You could not be more right. It really seems like we help everyone out but who we should be helping out, our own, and that is wrong.

I am not against helping other countries but we cant help others if we are so messed up like we are now...let's get America healthy again first and then go back to foreign policy...

I am not against helping other countries but we cant help others if we are so messed up like we are now...let's get America healthy again first and then go back to foreign policy...

Funny how no one ever helps us!!!!!!!!!! Where was all the help we should of gotten after 9/11, hurricane katrina, hurricane andrew, hurricane hugo, the 1931-1939 drought, eruption of MT. St. Hellens, and the Northridge Earthquake.

I agreed with you, Shel90....

We truly messed up real bad...our economy has been failed...Tried to get back to normal but still stuck due of GAS prices goes UP and UP... which it was really dumb though. We need our money back on track and keep the stores running and keep our jobs so we don't have to be laid off to get our unemployment checks every months- *I may be wrong somewhat about that* or getting loans so we don't have to worry to pay off. It is really too much for all of people to taken care of due of children, house mortgage, or car payments or medical bills, and more......*CRAZY* I notice that people are getting frustrated because they tried to get their lives together and saving their money for the future... **Blame on Bush**

Yes we definitely need to keep our America healthy and keep our enviroment cleaned beautifully- HATE the pollution and HATE to see some constructions cutting the trees down... look horrible as empty. KEEP the trees up and look so pretty so we save our Earth as well. Also about the animals-wildfire animals- keep them in forests and be happy because they belongs to their homes.

Then we can take care of other countries within what they needs such as water, food, education for the children- not bad children with guns *JEEZ* Shame on the parents or bad group!! So we all have the PEACE.. so no more wars or shits.

I hope the new president Obama improves our America much better than Bush does for us...He *chuckled* because he ruined our lives real awful.

*smh*

Mod's Note:

Thread's merged.

That is always a possibility. I just hope people will allow him the opportunity to explain his reasoning before they get pissed.:giggle:

Yeah--a shame they didn't allow the same for the former administration.

Funny how no one ever helps us!!!!!!!!!! Where was all the help we should of gotten after 9/11, hurricane katrina, hurricane andrew, hurricane hugo, the 1931-1939 drought, eruption of MT. St. Hellens, and the Northridge Earthquake.

Re-check your statement. We did receive assisstance from other countries especially with Hurricane Katrina.....

Yeah--a shame they didn't allow the same for the former administration.

the only difference is that george w. bush had 8 years to correct the problems we had here in america. as far as we know, obama has only 4 years to repair all of the damage that former president bush left behind.

While I dont really like abortion and we all dont because its sad yes but abortion is best used for women who were raped and not ready to having babies or women who has health problems may defect the baby somehow.

So...abortion has to be done by a VERY good reason.

Yeah, I 'heard' it from my LiveJournal... To me, I agreed with someone who said, "a sobering decision". That's all I said... </POV> =/

Last edited:
I think we'd be better off to worry about the millions of children around the world that starve everyday because our policy was to promote abstinence-only in those countries and limit their access to contraceptives.

I feel that Obama and his ageist policies towards unburn babies are really terrible. It makes me very sad that people don't understand how human fetuses are. If only you knew.

I feel so terribly sad for all the poor unborn babies that will be murdered now Obama is in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back