DeafVideo.tv

web730

Reaction score
Just want your opinions about the DeafVideo.tv where deaf users send their videoclips about anything else.

I really think that the deaf videos would explode sometime in near future yet there is something missing. We deaf like to view deaf people using ASL which is indeed neat and useful.

Well, I attended there more than several times yet find it rather more like a wild wild west site. geez! Although there are little great topics, I notice that there are too many trashy topics and too many rude comments, etc. As of late we notice that it's becoming out of control a quite bit. (not so surprised)

Wonder why those people keep talking like that at DeafVideo.tv and believe that it could be controlled better than that. Yet it's a public place where anyone can attend and share comments on the videoclip(s) so it may be rather so common just like some forum posts being out of control sometime that we could expect. :roll:

Why is that too common rather so? I think it's so shame and low of those who trashes around and provides little useful or more intelligent feedbacks.

Also there is a major problem, I assume, that many deaf people won't feel so comfortable to be out in the public. It's most understandable... it ain't no wonder that more of those rather use texts to post like this forum here instead simply because it protects their identification or such. Yet many deaf people don't write well so it leave only a handful that could write well and have little guts to post anything here. Also not that many deafies out there that bothers to attend the forum and to post or share... so common around as we could tell.

I just hope that someday someone may set up a more controlled video site where we can enjoy view and share with. Yet I don't feel comfortable to do the videoclips due to those major reasons as explained above.

It would be awfully nicer if one willing to set up a private video community where certain group of friends could share including the control with the mods, etc. Also categorize the topics/issues so they know where to attend to and view or share whatever.

I'm thinking to find a way to have them setting up in near future so will start wording around with the certain people and see if it could be possible to do it. It would be awful lot of work at the beginning to make it happen, but I really believe that it would be much better place instead what the DeafVideo.tv provides for the deaf. Think it would be a good idea or not?

Sorry that it's quite long here but for the starter, winks. Just feel free to share your opinions what you think about the DeafVideo.tv or anything related, :ty:.

I feel you. I am one of the deafvideo vloggers but since the dramas has went to uproar since Zing31 left, I hardly visited the site, it is never the same again. And I knew it will implode one day soon since this is a deaf community and it is small also it is very easy to taunt the others, blame the others, evidently it could end up with some serious trouble.

I'd rather remain in here at alldeaf.com where I can just control my own what I can do here also it is more controlled by the moderators, the dramas in here can be dealt with quickily. deafvideo.tv (and deafthat.com) doesn't have any similarity off alldeaf.com nor other forums. It is just a damn website.

Good question. I watched Deafvideo.tv vlog sometimes. I dislike to search some post from page to page. I favor deafthat that easy to find each post. I wish that would make vlogs in Alldeaf forums.

remove cussing , lewd , sexual from alldeaf and deafvideo.tv
BEST educaution is teaching how to read and write , handy at house , cooking , how to be parent , auto troubleshooting , be friendly with deaf families , comfort with children's stress , etc smile tks sc

remove cussing , lewd , sexual from alldeaf and deafvideo.tv
BEST educaution is teaching how to read and write , handy at house , cooking , how to be parent , auto troubleshooting , be friendly with deaf families , comfort with children's stress , etc smile tks sc
These sites were not intended for educational uses.

Ill just stick with youtube.com istead of deaftv.tv or so because Its connected to google company, If you wanted be seen by all over world.. Heres answer is youtube.com.. Deaftv.tv isnt going anywhere near as youtube.com especially its for just deaf peoples. So im not goin waste my time on it.

I did view deaf.tv for about a year to see how things go there. I watched all the intelligent vloggers leave or get banned from deaf.tv. I was sad to see all the Gally students leave too because I enjoyed their intelligent vlogs. As a result, I never truly used deafvideo.tv as a vlogger. Deaf.tv bores me.

I like Web730's comment "Wild West" as describing Deafvideo.tv. I have keen interest in this thread as we (DeafTV.com) are looking for a way to provide high quality video with social aspects. I did not even think about the anonymity piece of text. I certainly will be putting on my thinking cap. In the meantime we decisively chose to only post videos with a certain standard of quality.

We'll see if that model works. So far we are able to categorize youtube videos, which makes it easier to wade through the billions of youtube videos, as DEVO mentioned.

Keep up the intelligent discussion.

DeafTV.com

I used to go on deafvideo.tv until it had gotten worse so I left. Too much bashings going on there.. :shock: Turned me off..

At First I thought it was cool but......No thanks to DVTV even I'm not a member of DVTV yet. Look likes they were released from the :crazy: hospital :-o
That's how I see it.

Ill just stick with youtube.com istead of deaftv.tv or so because Its connected to google company, If you wanted be seen by all over world.. Heres answer is youtube.com.. Deaftv.tv isnt going anywhere near as youtube.com especially its for just deaf peoples. So im not goin waste my time on it.

Devo and spiderjump,

I think you confuse DeafTV.com with DeafVideo.TV here.

DeafVideo.TV (known as DVTV) is the site where vlogs are made and been on for more than 3 years, I think while the DeafTV is just 'new' and started last June, I believe.

So remember that those two sites are different.

I like Web730's comment "Wild West" as describing Deafvideo.tv. I have keen interest in this thread as we (DeafTV.com) are looking for a way to provide high quality video with social aspects. I did not even think about the anonymity piece of text. I certainly will be putting on my thinking cap. In the meantime we decisively chose to only post videos with a certain standard of quality.

We'll see if that model works. So far we are able to categorize youtube videos, which makes it easier to wade through the billions of youtube videos, as DEVO mentioned.

Keep up the intelligent discussion.

DeafTV.com

First of all, welcome to the AD forum, DeafTV!

I really appreciate watching your professional and clean videos on DeafTV... keep up with your brilliant works. It's what it should be about yet it's not a vlog site for sure, however.

Yup, DVTV is a wild wild west yet mere like a Jerry Springer version! jeez lol

YouTube surely helps your site traffic and exposure. I haven't been to DeafTV for a little while as of late but will definitely attend there at least seldom and am sure it grows in time ahead. And yes, it could help get attention from other AD members to spread the word about your site and hear their suggestions or whatever.

Devo and spiderjump,

I think you confuse DeafTV.com with DeafVideo.TV here.

DeafVideo.TV (known as DVTV) is the site where vlogs are made and been on for more than 3 years, I think while the DeafTV is just 'new' and started last June, I believe.

So remember that those two sites are different.

yeah you're might right.. im looking forward for any deaf news to grow.. but the result youtube is over million hearing people but dont forgot theres alot million of deaf users is using youtube because its offering some CC now so its power growth it helps bring traffic and be known faster.. Im running a context website not video its takes forever to be noticed.. lol

Back