Unitron hearing aids HP

helen waters is an audiologist in syracuse. The way Hearing aids designs look different than other hearing aid like otican or phonek. I was just finding this company that is different. Nothing personal. Banjo have a good suggestion.

Oh. I am not familiar with her. We go to the CDU in Syracuse and work with Jeff VanTassell.

Frankly, I think you would be better off donating them anyway. There are a lot of children who need them but cannot afford them.

Love to

Frankly, I think you would be better off donating them anyway. There are a lot of children who need them but cannot afford them.

I would love to but I plan to put the money I hopefully get into a fund for gas money to travel 4 hours each way to Syracuse for appointments. Yikes. So expensive.

Oh. I am not familiar with her. We go to the CDU in Syracuse and work with Jeff VanTassell.

I will mention it to my hubby about him. Is he working in syracuse or in coopertown? i took a peek at his profile by google it.

I would love to but I plan to put the money I hopefully get into a fund for gas money to travel 4 hours each way to Syracuse for appointments. Yikes. So expensive.

Oh, there is no any local audiologist around your home?

That makes sense then.

Hi, i would quite possibly want these, if still avail? Sorry, i can't figure out how to send private messages... Are the aids very powerful for profound loss? Thanks, Callmemum@yahoo.com

People don't normally buy used HAs. You can donate them and take a tax deduction. Just be sure to get a receipt.

Actually, there's a pretty strong market for used aids. Just check eBay. You just don't see many, because their shelf lives are so short. Kinda like buying a used toaster, you're not going to take a big gamble. The HA industry discourages resales, why wouldn't they? Standard mark-up on new is from 100 to 300%! Further, most people think every case is vastly different, requiring just the right aid, when the reality is there are really only 4 or 5 different 'strengths' of aid, the rest is all just individual fine tuning. (plus all the bells and whistles that have developed in past years) But not everyone can afford new aids, and there are many who can't afford any....charitable groups will do a re-build and provide what they can. Every audi I've known would 'save' good aids to sell to clients who couldn't afford new... Like me:). The US is the only country that turned hearing aids into precious commodity...it's a freakin transistor radio! LOL. A smart phone is way more complex... And free with a 2 year plan:)

Actually, there's a pretty strong market for used aids. Just check eBay. You just don't see many, because their shelf lives are so short. Kinda like buying a used toaster, you're not going to take a big gamble. The HA industry discourages resales, why wouldn't they? Standard mark-up on new is from 100 to 300%! Further, most people think every case is vastly different, requiring just the right aid, when the reality is there are really only 4 or 5 different 'strengths' of aid, the rest is all just individual fine tuning. (plus all the bells and whistles that have developed in past years) But not everyone can afford new aids, and there are many who can't afford any....charitable groups will do a re-build and provide what they can. Every audi I've known would 'save' good aids to sell to clients who couldn't afford new... Like me:). The US is the only country that turned hearing aids into precious commodity...it's a freakin transistor radio! LOL. A smart phone is way more complex... And free with a 2 year plan:)

If you really want them, her email is up there in a post. I don't think she has been back here since her originial conversation.

I am shocked notice too many posts not allow change rule strict

Don't be put on email please once time your attention avoid email! serious!

Wow, I can't believe anyone passed that up.

My guess is that most people would rather buy something like that though e-bay because e-bay guarantees the purchase.

$300.00 is obviously a lot less money than $3,000 (how much willsmom said they cost when they were new), but its still more money than most people are willing to gamble.

You also have to take into account that you have to find an audiologist who will program them and take into account how much she would charge. If she's not that good an audi and takes 10 appts to program them right and charges you $250.00 an apt, then you spent a total of $2,800.00 anyway!

People don't normally buy used HAs. You can donate them and take a tax deduction. Just be sure to get a receipt.

thats giving me an idea i WILL post that old HA to the hearing girl LOL

Back