Wanna know more about e?

Why did you pick "e" as your name? Any relation with "e", the party pill?

Originally posted by LUNZ
what is your idea of relationship?

do you believe in LUst?
I believe in having a relationship will always require good communication, honesty, completely understanding, fun, faithful and very loyal to each other. Of course, lust is involved! Good sex is a bonus! :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Why did you pick "e" as your name? Any relation with "e", the party pill?
LOL! Everyone thought my member name meant for ecstasy. I created 'e' because it's first letter of my first name, people would call me 'e' in sign language, and I thought 'e' was easier to remember than my real name.
In case if you want to know, I've never tried ecstasy and I doubt I'll try it. But hey, there's another meaning of ecstasy/e: a very strong feeling of joy and happiness! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Did you enjoyed my Secret Santa gift? If so, what did you do with it?
Hehe yeah, I put it with along other stuffed animals in my room. Thanks again, Levi!

Originally posted by illustrator
Do you like rain day?
Yeah sometimes I do, only in the summer time when I live in NY. I used to like it when I lived in Los Angeles cuz there were only about 3 total rain days out of 365 sunny and hot days (1 yr)!

Originally posted by illustrator
Do you know that most New York come with acid rain? :shock:
Yeah, I know :( Acid rain is everywhere nowadays, I guess. I heard something about toxic dust cloud that usually come once every spring in China. Everyone has to wear face mask and unable to go outside for a few days. :ugh:

Originally posted by e
101ZZZZ, Oh yeah they're reaalllll

how do you keep them from dragging on the ground??? do you make Alex carry them???

Originally posted by bbnt
how do you keep them from dragging on the ground??? do you make Alex carry them???
I used dolly and yeah that's one of reasons why he's going out with me. :mrgreen:

Back