SEE vs ASL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't an "oopsie"... ASL is a language, English is a language... SEE is another mode of English.

Dang man. Are you gonna follow my post where ever I go? Isn't that stalking...cyber stalking. It's gotta be something, because it's weird. I mean cut me some slack...seriously. If SEE is another form of English, why wouldn't it be the tool to translate ASL to English?...

Dang man. Are you gonna follow my post where ever I go? Isn't that stalking...cyber stalking. It's gotta be something, because it's weird. I mean cut me some slack...seriously. If SEE is another form of English, why wouldn't it be the tool to translate ASL to English?...

LOL. That was funny. I can assure you I'm not "cyber stalking" you. I post where I feel like chiming in, that's all.

Wow I couldn't resist not coming back to see the input and replies from the community here as last time it got really out of hand but this time it's more civil and well mannered! Sorry for my rant feast :( I'm a a$$hole alright yeah I can be at times. Anyways here's the replies! I'm sure the resident a$$ pirate analyst Bottesini is going to like these inputs.

No one should have such deep seated hatred for something they don't understand.I guess that's why I think it's important to understand a different culture and language equally to prevent people from being ignorant and simply put...making a$$e$ of themselves.
I don't have a deep seated hatred for anything at all except for the ASL Socially Retarded Users, that rant and worry about the decline and disappearance of the deaf culture which in result they get their panties in a wad every time they read of success stories based on someone's CI or HA experiences. As well bash them or bully them and so much drama and bullsh*t. Also probably responsible for the majority of even more social retardation upon the current youth that are being enrolled into Deaf Schools thru-out the nation. By fighting and unwilling to change to SEE for at least the first 8-10 years of their being in school. They'd rather impose and force ASL upon them so they can be culturally accepted for just their Little Deaf Culture.
Which just leads to more social retardation once they get out and figure out they DON'T want to stay in Deaf Culture but go on with their LIVES in the REAL WORLD. Disgusting if you ask me. But each to his/her own.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )
I'd like to request all ranters please bother to use spell check.
Also, if they're going to rant about some hoh/deaf/Deaf having crappy grammar ... Probably using a grammar-check would be helpful also.
Otherwise it's just too difficult to get past the irony, to take anything they say seriously (about poor spelling & grammar especially).
Rant & flee isn't really all that useful, aside from ascertaining the ranter's keyboard is functioning.

Yeah sorry I didn't do a grammar check.. It's not available on my phone :giggle: I'm lazy alright I admit I couldn't be a$$ed to check spellin etc.. But nonetheless Good comeback!!! :giggle:

GISJason, never call us retarded and ASL is not a socially retarded. You are the most obnoxious and moron I have ever met. If you want to leave, then fine with me. I could not care less. ASL is going to stay without SEE. Good luck out there. :wave:

Oh the irony... It's a social retardation issue that occurs when these are brought up into ASL environment without SEE first. Which can be detected in your very post here but you don't see it right? So I cannot be the most obnoxious moronic person I've ever met like YOU. :laugh2: Duh it's going to ALWAYS BE HERE I KNOW THAT. NEVER SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE GONE OR REMOVED DID I? Sheesh chill and light up some of that BC Bud.

Dear GISJason:
Goodbye, and good luck!!!
Regards,
Green427
(one of the socially retarded, illiterate ASL users here that don't make any sense)

Your not one of them... Not all of them experience that issue, Some get by and luckily don't have that issue at all but with my experience and deaf culture around here I see way too much of it occurring.

I doubt you'd get banned for debating SEE vs. ASL.
You might get banned (or at least warned) for picking on other members by name.Doing a hit and run post is rather cowardly.
Wow I'm surprised I'm not banned as I was expecting to be! I didn't name anyone...Just hinted a user title. But yeah a user went on and posted the name. Not running just leaving cause I can't take it anymore it's ridiculous and glares all across the board.
So much bullying and ignoramus users and idiots that have nothing to do but sit and collect their disability, bitch, rant, bully others and analyze everyone and even new members... Why so much of that crap? I can successfully participate in an forum at any other site without all that crap occurring.

It's been fun! :laugh2:

Thanks for your inputs!!!!

SEE did mess up with my English until i Started withb ASL then i ve been picking up with. My mind is often twisted when it comes to SEE. Interesting how it did happen to my mind with thinking.

...Wow I'm surprised I'm not banned as I was expecting to be! I didn't name anyone...Just hinted a user title. But yeah a user went on and posted the name....
It wasn't a "hint." Everyone knew who you meant. It was uncalled for.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Oopsie! SEE is not a language.

It's a signing visual language (the English language). You get to see English in the visual format as you would see it in a written format. Not saying SEE is a language, there's a difference in what I'm saying here.

Wow I couldn't resist not coming back to see the input and replies from the community here as last time it got really out of hand but this time it's more civil and well mannered! Sorry for my rant feast :( I'm a a$$hole alright yeah I can be at times. Anyways here's the replies! I'm sure the resident a$$ pirate analyst Bottesini is going to like these inputs.

I don't have a deep seated hatred for anything at all except for the ASL Socially Retarded Users, that rant and worry about the decline and disappearance of the deaf culture which in result they get their panties in a wad every time they read of success stories based on someone's CI or HA experiences. As well bash them or bully them and so much drama and bullsh*t. Also probably responsible for the majority of even more social retardation upon the current youth that are being enrolled into Deaf Schools thru-out the nation. By fighting and unwilling to change to SEE for at least the first 8-10 years of their being in school. They'd rather impose and force ASL upon them so they can be culturally accepted for just their Little Deaf Culture.
Which just leads to more social retardation once they get out and figure out they DON'T want to stay in Deaf Culture but go on with their LIVES in the REAL WORLD. Disgusting if you ask me. But each to his/her own.

Yeah sorry I didn't do a grammar check.. It's not available on my phone :giggle: I'm lazy alright I admit I couldn't be a$$ed to check spellin etc.. But nonetheless Good comeback!!! :giggle:

Oh the irony... It's a social retardation issue that occurs when these are brought up into ASL environment without SEE first. Which can be detected in your very post here but you don't see it right? So I cannot be the most obnoxious moronic person I've ever met like YOU. :laugh2: Duh it's going to ALWAYS BE HERE I KNOW THAT. NEVER SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE GONE OR REMOVED DID I? Sheesh chill and light up some of that BC Bud.

Your not one of them... Not all of them experience that issue, Some get by and luckily don't have that issue at all but with my experience and deaf culture around here I see way too much of it occurring.

Wow I'm surprised I'm not banned as I was expecting to be! I didn't name anyone...Just hinted a user title. But yeah a user went on and posted the name. Not running just leaving cause I can't take it anymore it's ridiculous and glares all across the board.
So much bullying and ignoramus users and idiots that have nothing to do but sit and collect their disability, bitch, rant, bully others and analyze everyone and even new members... Why so much of that crap? I can successfully participate in an forum at any other site without all that crap occurring.

It's been fun! :laugh2:

Thanks for your inputs!!!!

A casual analysis determines you won't stay away. :)

Oh, and I really don't care about your sexual orientation.

LOL. That was funny. I can assure you I'm not "cyber stalking" you. I post where I feel like chiming in, that's all.

Could've fooled me all your post just happen to be on my comments.... on any thread.... in different conversation.... coincidence? I think not...

So basically your belief is that ASL is not part of the REAL WORLD. You assume that if they're not speaking english correctly it's wrong and retarded. Well, then you should go on to correct all those english speakers who use slang and other short words, because ya'll is not a word, ain't is not a word, but people still continue to use them. ASL is not meant to be English, it's another language. The only reason deaf culture exists is because of people like you unwilling to except the fact that their ears don't work as well as yours or not at all. And many people are to lazy to learn ASL so that is why people go to DEAF CULTURE so they won't have to worry about a language barrier keeping them apart.

I'll give you a piece of advice... the REAL WORLD is a world of difference. God didn't make us all the same and whether you like it or not DEAF CULTURE is a part of it. So, wake up NEO. ^^

Could've fooled me all your post just happen to be on my comments.... on any thread.... in different conversation.... coincidence? I think not...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:hmm: Actually, it looks like you may be stalking Csign ... she WAS around here well before you, has been using SEE and some ASL for years with her deaf son, and you seem to be commenting more on her opinion than she has done on yours.

:hmm: Actually, it looks like you may be stalking Csign ... she WAS around here well before you, has been using SEE and some ASL for years with her deaf son, and you seem to be commenting more on her opinion than she has done on yours.

:werd:

Yeah she probably was around before me, but I stopped listening and posting to her because of another post and if you can go around the other threads and point out where I initiated the post between that would help you before you jump into someone else comments before you actually know what's going on between them.

Yeah she probably was around before me, but I stopped listening and posting to her because of another post and if you can go around the other threads and point out where I initiated the post between that would help you before you jump into someone else comments before you actually know what's going on between them.

Oh, are you "stalking me", now? Because it seems that your comment just followed mine :eek3: Coincidence? I think not...

I tried to put it gently, but perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

The world does not revolve around you.

The sun will rise, and set without you.

You are not so important, that I seek out your posts to comment.

I've been here quite a while and you'll note the number of posts I have. Maybe a few were in response to your posts. If you don't like what I have to say, you can make use of the ignore feature. However, that is what a forum is all about. You read, and respond to other posters comments. If that is something that doesn't sit well with you, perhaps you should find another venue.

Oh, are you "stalking me", now? Because it seems that your comment just followed mine :eek3: Coincidence? I think not...

No, you responded to my post now I'm responding back. Because you just joined the convo so why wouldn't i respond if you're talking to me?

I tried to put it gently, but perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

The world does not revolve around you.

The sun will rise, and set without you.

You are not so important, that I seek out your posts to comment.

I've been here quite a while and you'll note the number of posts I have. Maybe a few were in response to your posts. If you don't like what I have to say, you can make use of the ignore feature. However, that is what a forum is all about. You read, and respond to other posters comments. If that is something that doesn't sit well with you, perhaps you should find another venue.

I don't care if you post for a millennia, you're constantly following my post just so you can catch me in a mistake. I don't care if you comment on my post, but you're purposefully seeking out what you think are mistakes. And now you've completely forgotten what the guy originally said, because you're so hung up on what I'm saying. You obviously completely ignored every other thing I said about the guy except for the part where I said SEE is not a language. Then someone posted my exact same thoughts. So, why did you feel the need to try to correct me when others thought what I said was right? That's childish. The other post was about my names in other cultures, but since you couldn't find any mistakes on that I guess you left it alone. And if you don't like what I have to say or if you think what I'm saying is wrong, then you don't have to post on it duh. However, the more you post about it I guess the more it does revolve around me ^^

It's so funny how you guys just want to argue, but I'll engage you because that's all you're looking for. And I know that to be true because you completely skip/ignore the parts that actually hold some meaning.

You said I was stalking you when I just replied to your post...one time. And I bet you didn't go and look at the other post CSign commented on.

And CSign didn't even look at the part where I said, SEE is used to translate ASL to English.

So from what I gather you just want to argue and it's understandable since internet is so boring these days. ^^

I don't care if you post for a millennia, you're constantly following my post just so you can catch me in a mistake. I don't care if you comment on my post, but you're purposefully seeking out what you think are mistakes.
No, not quite...
And now you've completely forgotten what the guy originally said, because you're so hung up on what I'm saying. You obviously completely ignored every other thing I said about the guy except for the part where I said SEE is not a language.
Again, no... You did not state or imply that "SEE is not a language". I also did not say it was a language in my post.

Then someone posted my exact same thoughts. So, why did you feel the need to try to correct me when others thought what I said was right? That's childish. The other post was about my names in other cultures, but since you couldn't find any mistakes on that I guess you left it alone.

No... What was it exactly that "others thought you were right" about? As to your post about how you have been given "many names by many different cultures" or whatever you said, I decided to let it go. Not because I didn't have any further thoughts about your post, but because I decided it wasn't worth responding to. I also find it rather childish to call me a "copy cat". You don't own the concept of " posting where you want to post".

And if you don't like what I have to say or if you think what I'm saying is wrong, then you don't have to post on it duh. However, the more you post about it I guess the more it does revolve around me ^^

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back