IBC/Imperia

Refferance IBC I joined but I dont know wshere to send $50.oo to post on my depot caf

:hmm:
Same thing about IBC but I was very risk to join IBC just try if lost money that fine... Just postive to get money or not either :fingersx:

also I join other Minvestment that 1.4% - 1.7% daily that not risk...

Sometime I am afraid to join but not wait til then later sorry so sometime I am very risk to join sometime success or sometime not success that all right that give you good exprenice with mistake and fun....

Good Luck and Happy New Year... Hope 2008 will be better for you all...

Rara

My hearing friend had this company for his investment. He didn't say how long that he invested it because he was ashamed himself. He admitted that he lost $70,000 that he trusted the company in Canada a few years ago. I found out about him a few weeks ago. He is 58 years old and forced him to go back to work.

Now, I am telling you that you should not do it. Nothing is free and no quick money in any business.

It 50/50 chance IBC/Imperia ready September ?

I went through many HYIP investments
that I loss & gain money for two years.

I'm sick of all of investments that they are all
getting rich and I'm not getting anything back !

Any of You looking to earn money for wealth. Tell me why ?

If I found a better Formula to Accelerate Income will you go for it ? :h5:

I heard some about the HYIP investments by friends. Most of them lost more money yet gained some money. They are known as short-lived terms but not recommended. I didn't invest any in those. Avoid them!

I'm guess that Imperia Invest is scam.. few people told me about it but I have doubt because I don't see any prove that someone got real pay... I would wait until if someone get real pay or get scammed from IBC. I suggest to you don't join until you see the proves from someone first.

hi anyone... wanna 2 know that if it s good 2 recieve by imperia invest ibc for deaf ppl? i need 2 know abt it pls let me know thanks

I forgot to add... from what I learned that IBC is NOT a HYIP.

It's a RRP via Forex investment plan. (RRP = Reverse Pension Plan)

Yeh, my friend asked me to join Imperia invests and he told me about it and I told him I wasn't interested and that's like get to rich scheme, but I don't think it'll happen. I'm not wasting my money on that shit because before I got scammed in the past, so they can kiss my ass goodbye.

Hello -

My friend was telling me about how IBC/Imperia works. In case if any of you might be aware of this, I'd like to know if it is a scam? I appreciate to hear any feedback on this issue.

Thanks.

Yea! It is scam!! How I do know? Where is the support/contact the company, if you have any problem how do you contact them? NOT THERE so don't go there!

I got facebook message from my friend today. She was so happy today because I got $850,000 check from the IBC Imperia Invest Company. They gave me the money for a deaf support. she told me to your name on the IBC list. I told her to refuse to join up it and they are scam. Visa debit cards are fake!! To pay the money they will use a so called FLEXDIRECT NAMELESS VISA DEBIT CARD without providing the name of the bank/organization that will distrubute such card. VISA do not deal with with nameless card at all, and as far as I know an invest is being done by VISA international about the matter.

Hello -

My friend was telling me about how IBC/Imperia works. In case if any of you might be aware of this, I'd like to know if it is a scam? I appreciate to hear any feedback on this issue.

Thanks.

I have heard about this company, if it sounds like Swiss cash or anything. Then its definitely a scam.

Rule of thumb, theres no such thing as easy money without work.

I got facebook message from my friend today. She was so happy today because I got $850,000 check from the IBC Imperia Invest Company. They gave me the money for a deaf support. she told me to your name on the IBC list. I told her to refuse to join up it and they are scam. Visa debit cards are fake!! To pay the money they will use a so called FLEXDIRECT NAMELESS VISA DEBIT CARD without providing the name of the bank/organization that will distrubute such card. VISA do not deal with with nameless card at all, and as far as I know an invest is being done by VISA international about the matter.

If a friend of mine does that to me, then they are not my friend anymore.

Visa Nameless Cards

Actually you can have temporary Visa nameless cards from banks. I've gotten a temporary nameless card from Wells Fargo Bank because I lost my card... It's good up to 45 days until I get my permanent one in the mail.

Why do most of the pro IBC posters have only one post? Could it be the ..... SCAMMERS????

Back