Sign for "Vegan"

Lol or "V" like hungry...

I'm a pescatarian and gluten free... I've considered vegan but love cheese, honey, and eggs too much :)

I have enough problems finding food while I'm out with my diet... So I'll go with "V" signed like "hungry" :)

I had a couple of vegan years in younger healthier hippie days.

I enjoy the occasional meat snack these days though!

LOL Iron, iodine, calcium, vitamin D, omega-3/6 fatty acids, high density lipo-proteins, and the amino acid glutamine are rare, and in some cases absent in plant sources, not about to consume a bale of collard greens for it.

I had a couple of vegan years in younger healthier hippie days.

I enjoy the occasional meat snack these days though!

I eat vegan once in a while... But couldn't do it long term and totally. I run marathons... I'd die with that little food hahaha

Fondue, sushi, and honey on waffles or pancakes... Yea I definitely couldn't be a vegan and give those up hahahahaha

I've seen people sign vegan the same as vegetarian, but it makes more sense to spell it out, as vegan and vegetarian are definitely not the same things... :dunno:

You say it's a joke, but your joke displays some ignorance I would like to point out.

Woah, why revive a four year old thread? I can understand wanting to uhh...correct something...sorta...from years ago... is a bit overboard?

Fondue, sushi, and honey on waffles or pancakes... Yea I definitely couldn't be a vegan and give those up hahahahaha

Yummy! That is one thing I don't think I could ever understand with vegans or vegetarians. There are just so certain foods that people enjoy that or like they wouldn't want to give up with the diet choices. More will power to them, I guess.

Just don't disturb my fish, eggs, milk, vegetables, and pork chops...we'll be good. :D

Now this thread has made me hungry...

...Feel free to ask a Great Ape (97-99% Vegan, with ~1% insects which are mostly termites that happen to be on foliage, and primarily fruit eaters--even the Western Lowland Gorillas will travel miles for fruit), who is 10 times stronger than you and could easily crush humans but doesn't, where they get their protein. Be sure and check out their real canines while you're at it. Here's an article debunking protein myths....
Who you callin' a Great Ape?!

:lol:

As far as I know, we are all humans at AD.

Yummy! That is one thing I don't think I could ever understand with vegans or vegetarians. There are just so certain foods that people enjoy that or like they wouldn't want to give up with the diet choices. More will power to them, I guess.

Just don't disturb my fish, eggs, milk, vegetables, and pork chops...we'll be good. :D

Said sort of jokingly... Lol but omega 3 6 9 can be found in flax seed or fish.... And many many people can't get the same benefits of flax seed as they do for fish... They NEED it, but they won't eat it because of their strict diet.

As long as people don't try to preach their diet on me I'm good :)

Well I have been Vegan for 5 years now and my boyfriend decided to just use the letter "V" and shake your hand up and down several times. Not that my explanation is very good but we use it XD.

Woah, why revive a four year old thread? I can understand wanting to uhh...correct something...sorta...from years ago... is a bit overboard?

My thoughts on on why they joined at all, really. Seems all they are/were here to do is argue about peoples' diets and a joke they REALLY didn't get.

Back