Weight loss before

AJ said:
ok, ur not allowed to post pictures anymore...you're so beautiful its making my heart break.
Ha ha! Thanks! :hug: Truthfully it's not easy to be beautiful. :dizzy:

That's great idea to post some pictures to see what we looked like before we lost weight! Good One, FesityChick!

1st picture is my very heavy weight (it was in July 2005 for my birthday)
and 2nd picture is where I lost about 20 to 25 pounds (No it is not my daughter, it is my neice) And Now in my avator picture that is what I look like now :)

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 39
:jaw: everyone ^ did good job losing weights but u guys have great humors n personals i admire ur posts,English, n laughing, thanks for sharing :)

myself never have overweighted only up to 160 once before i got preggy with first child, during preggy i lost weight, weird, preggy women got gained, right? mine opposite :/ then gave a birth of a first daughter i have lost 25 lbs in 2 days so same with 2 daughter :dunno: Dr was concerned my healthy but fine, just unhappy n stressed, raising my 2 girls by myself not enough sleeping nights feeding babies now they re growing up, whew, that why 2 kids enough for me as being alone n' single mother :wiggle:

sad0142.gif

me stuck trapped thyroid..
*mumbling*
sad0119.gif

feel twisted my heart ache...I've wanted losing my weight for many years but not working...
Thanks to thyroid!
you're totally awesome and archive your applomished(sp) goal succesful your weight..

GA, did you know they have meds to balance out the thyroid? Ask Cat....

GalaxyAngel said:
sad0142.gif

me stuck trapped thyroid..
*mumbling*
sad0119.gif

feel twisted my heart ache...I've wanted losing my weight for many years but not working...
Thanks to thyroid!
you're totally awesome and archive your applomished(sp) goal succesful your weight..

too much stress is that correct ?

Great thread. I think it makes a huge difference to see how much you have changed.

The "bigger" me was taken in October 2003 for a Halloween wedding-- (That explains the doctor costume I got on). I was just a first-semester freshman at an university. I was nearly a 18-- 170pounds something. I was totally lying about my weight on my driver's license (it said 165 lbs).

Now the another picture is of me in 2005-- I think-- taken in like September 2005 when I dyed my hair red for the last time. So it was almost two years apart between both pictures. I am a 12 now... weight? Recently it has fluctuated between 140 to 150. But not bad compared to two years ago. People from my high school still don't recongnize me at all. Good or bad? Hmm I think that is good! hehe... I understand what Feistychick meant about boyfriend-- my husband was shocked to see my old pictures-- "that was you?!" because he met me in December 2005... he cannot see the change in my image because he was with me daily. So it was hard for him to believe that I look different than the first time we met. At least I know he loves me for who I am, not what I look like.

Attachments

• biggerME.jpg
    biggerME.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2005me.jpg
    2005me.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 26
BabyAngel said:
That's great idea to post some pictures to see what we looked like before we lost weight! Good One, FesityChick!

1st picture is my very heavy weight (it was in July 2005 for my birthday)
and 2nd picture is where I lost about 20 to 25 pounds (No it is not my daughter, it is my neice) And Now in my avator picture that is what I look like now :)

you look like you did when I met you in 99 or something.
:jaw:

i would put pictures soon but i had battle with weight since i was in high school and they got over 300lbs but the doctors wanted me to lose the weight and exercise also.

i used to weight 165 and got pregnant weight was 175.. when i had baby born and i was weight 160 for 2 years size 18 then when i move on my own after my ex and i broke up almost 2 years ago and my weight 160 lost weight to 110 in 4 months.. and i'm still 110 and size 6.. i was size 18 then 16 then 14.. and now i'm size 6 to 8 depends on materials of pants.. I have diabetes and i do have despression also.. it depends.. really.. but i want to gain to 130 that's my goal but seems i failed!

sigh* still got some weights to lose.....
Am going to try for size 14 and achieve it by end of this year.

Can't imagine what it's like to be a size 8-10 as I have never been one.

By the way, good luck to everyone in AD who's working their butt off to lose the unneccessary weights. :grouphug:

WOW keep it up you guys!!..

its my 2006 new year resolution , that i havent done to make resolution.. so i am going to give a try..
Of course.. i go for.. Happiness, make money (feel rich) even if 50 dollars hehe.. and stop smoking! but big thing.. I need to lose 80 (actually 100 but risk) i have big bone.. and 5'4 ...
so I can have surgeries done.. after i lose 50 pounds.. less risk to go on operation table.. for my herina repair plustummy staple AND remove some extra skin.. (from pregnancy and overweight) I used to weight 365 pounds for almost 6 years.. lost 100.. so far.. try to lose other 100 but best bet 80...
I remember i was weight under 160.. I was sick often.. so wait and see..

:)

Catmandu said:
FeistyChick, you looked sooo pretty in that picture and I like your top! Your latest picture looks great and you look so much more beautiful now. Congratulations on the weight loss! :hug:

yes, I agree with catmandu. Feisty looks attractive with any weight. Important, she has beautiful personality and sense of humor inside.

Congrats Feisty Chick lose weight ! I have been wait for you for many months, you did not lock my fridge. :dunno:

Soonersseth said:
you look like you did when I met you in 99 or something.
:jaw:

Yeah I remember that time I was in Oklahoma to visit you, I was at my normal weight then BOOM! I gained weight in 2002 and kept gain weight for two years then finally lose weight this year

You look the same since I saw you

WOW :jaw: all of you girls look AWESOME!!!!

I'm still working on my diet, but soon as I am done, I'll post a picture what I look before and now.....

My scanner is not working anymore :( but PeachyLady told me I could send the pictures to her, and she will scanner them for me....

Going on a diet isn't easy at all, it been really hard on me, but I want to look soo beautiful for my wedding, and I'm going to work my butt off on it too....RR loves me for who I am, he don't even care if I'm a bit overweight, but to me, I want to drive him more crazy to the point where he can't keep his hands off of me :lol: and also I wanted to look good wearing any clothes I want....It's hard going shopping and seeing those cute outfit and trying them on, feeling soo sad knowing it doesn't fit, I hate that feelings, so no more of that, I'm going to be tough and stick with my diet until I'm thin again as I used to be.....

^Angel^ said:
It's hard going shopping and seeing those cute outfit and trying them on, feeling soo sad knowing it doesn't fit, I hate that feelings, so no more of that, I'm going to be tough and stick with my diet until I'm thin again as I used to be.....

I know what you mean, every time I see those cute outfit, I want to wear them so bad but it doesn't fit me :( but one day I will wear them :) I know you can do it!!!

Yeah .. when I saw the clothes that I want to wear it but cant wear :( cause my weight goes up .. grrr when I see lots of lady or girl are thin make me drooling grrr I wanna my weight back normal from 130 to 140 instead of 185 to 190

FeistyChick said:
AWWW!!! c'mon!!! it can't be that bad!!! :roll:
you said you were what? 20lbs overweight? that's nothing compared to me! i was 65lbs overweight in that picture! :squint: and i still have a long way to go!!! AND I LOOKED DISGUSTING IN THERE!!! :ugh: CHICKEN!!!! BAWK BAWK!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: MWAH!!! :D

when i showed this picture to my bf... he was like NO WAY IT WAS ME!!! i was like YES WAY!!! and i said to him "YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE NEVER DATED ME!" .... HE SAID "THAT'S NOT TRUE! I STILL WOULD DATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY!!! YOU MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!! --- AND YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!! SO AND I WOULD MOTIVATE YOU/ENCOURAGE/SUPPORT YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT"...

i was like :aw: AWWW!!! HOW SWEEET!!! HE MADE ME MELT AND IT MADE ME CRY!!! CUZ I WAS SO TOUCHED!!! I LOVE HIM DEARLY!!! :) :hug:

ARRRRGH!!! MY FREGGIN' GRAMMAR!!! :squint: i was in a rush yesterday when i typed it and i made so some grammatical typos!! i hate that!!! arrrgh! :lol:

EXCUSE ME PEEPS!!! .... but i made it BOLD AND BIG so you can see that that's where i made the TYPOS!!! :lol:

now back to the topic!!! .... AHEM!!! :laugh2:

downing said:
haha yes i was 200 lbs before.. no kidding. not good for my size frame I am only 5'2.5"...and had to lose weight because I broke my knee and had complications from surgery (had 3 surgeries in 2.5 months) dr said u gotta lose it....

AHHH!!! GOTCHA!!! what happened to your knees?? :( are they better now anyhow?? i hope!?? :hug:

but you don't really look overweigh in those pics... are you referring to when you were "actually 200lbs" in the past?? but "TOO CHICKEN" to reveal THOSE PICTURES!??? :D

Back