Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by whodatshroom
I can understand some women getting abortion if they're carrying their rapist baby, but on other hand they could jsut give up the baby for adoption u know? But if they just got themselves knocked up and dont want it, thats no reason to kill a baby. It should be given a chance at life like we all living are having the chance at life!

Excellent point! :D

Some women, who want to abort the baby over stupid things. I do not understand why should they do that? Once I get pregnant and I accepted my own mistake(s). Now I have to face it everyday, but I love my daughter. I do not see any reason why should we kill the baby from our belly.

The point is WHY do they have to ABORT the baby, eh?

Unless there are some good reasons like if their babies were officially dead while carry in their stomach.

the baby is very innonnce inside of worm a growth, its a murder its not right and its mean a mother who is unfait, idont believe abartion how sad, should give to adopt or foster its safe for her to not murder . u wiill more guilty cause ur body is blood of babys,. u will more forever never go away in ur guilty bother u often ur mind will never go away its very sad :(

Originally posted by eternity
The point is WHY do they have to ABORT the baby, eh?

Unless there are some good reasons like if their babies were officially dead while carry in their stomach.
what if you were raped? What would you do? If some people don't want their baby, I would suggest don't abort just give the baby to hospital or give up for adoption...

Ah someone deleted my post from yesterday.

What if? it happened.

Sometime people who can't delete with it if they got preggy by rapist? It d be hard for them to deal with it.

Ah someone deleted my post from yesterday.

What if? it happened.

Sometime people who can't delete with it if they got preggy by rapist? It d be hard for them to deal with it.

agreed

its all about responsibility. i knew this friend who did drugs all the time and got pregnant, and decided to keep the baby and the baby came out deformed, so she freaked and left the baby at hospital.
if it was up to me and i get pregnant, i would keep the baby no matter what. someone else said if she get pregnant and the father leaves she would abort, i think its ridiculous. if the father leaves that means hes a pussy. nothing wrong with raising ur child alone ofc it will be difficult but better than knowing u killed ur own child just becuz u dont want to raise it alone.

really depends on situation but I think killin the child is like a murder if she don't want the child should consider givin up the child for adoption cuz too many fosters parents out there that can't make babies or cuz of age. :)

Originally posted by d
its all about responsibility. i knew this friend who did drugs all the time and got pregnant, and decided to keep the baby and the baby came out deformed, so she freaked and left the baby at hospital.
if it was up to me and i get pregnant, i would keep the baby no matter what. someone else said if she get pregnant and the father leaves she would abort, i think its ridiculous. if the father leaves that means hes a pussy. nothing wrong with raising ur child alone ofc it will be difficult but better than knowing u killed ur own child just becuz u dont want to raise it alone.

Then they are both DEADBEAT parents. I did do the drugs and alcohol while I was pregnant.

Yes ? If you have something to say so just say it instead of say ummm interesting or shock emction.

drugs with alcohol along being pregnant don't mix...

Pimp.... You r amuse. :crazy:

It's ok to drink an alcohol and to have some drugs!

Yes ? If you have something to say so just say it instead of say ummm interesting or shock emction.

I'm just thinking that the whole opinion in this thread are interesting.. got a problem?

got a problem, eh?

What make you say like that? It's just a FORUM.. so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back