experience conflict to health

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP I want to know ask your everyone experience conflict to food pop! I Need to research share to opinion!I don't need to debate
I need to important to issues on some on chemcial on cause on pepsi and health!

I am research find
who is have diagnoisse addiction on pop or something issues health medication conflcit to increase weight

I can't do that diet pepsio, I am honest I said Sometimes conflict to sugar chemical something complication! I think so possiblem

it is avoid on don't lose control your food! otherwise on important to health help advise to your issue situation

advise to your know already experience help :)
I wish discuss

I don't want to debate, either.

However, you left AD some months ago because you were having serious issues with pop and caffeine and addiction. Everyone told you to quit drinking so many cans of it a day.

(Yes, you did get picked on, such as having a soda pop truck parked outside your home, and hopefully those kinds of posts won't repeat themselves.)

Seriously, you should talk with your counselor. Drink water. Drink coffee (decaf!), smoothies, etc. If pop is causing your life to not be in control because of an addiction to drinking it or the caffeine, you must take others seriously and change those habits.

yes pop has alot of caffine so can be addictive

really! It is very pretty sound complication!

However, you left AD some months ago because you were having serious issues with pop and caffeine and addiction. Everyone told you to quit drinking so many cans of it a day.

(Yes, you did get picked on, such as having a soda pop truck parked outside your home, and hopefully those kinds of posts won't repeat themselves.)

Seriously, you should talk with your counselor. Drink water. Drink coffee (decaf!), smoothies, etc. If pop is causing your life to not be in control because of an addiction to drinking it or the caffeine, you must take others seriously and change those habits.

yeah I know! so well! I try figure out!
you don't need to debate not serious!
where is prove!

Some people also react to sugar. Combine it with caffeine and it is often not a pretty picture for those with emotional issues. I would strongly advise him to take the advise in this post. I would also add that if he likes pop so much, he can easily switch to a decaffienated/non sugar variety.

Some people also react to sugar. Combine it with caffeine and it is often not a pretty picture for those with emotional issues. I would strongly advise him to take the advise in this post. I would also add that if he likes pop so much, he can easily switch to a decaffienated/non sugar variety.

I agree. Diet Pepsi or Diet Cola, or even Diet Sprite (which has no caffeine) would be so much better. And he can still have his "pop fix".

I agree you! important to advise to wise!
I agree. Diet Pepsi or Diet Cola, or even Diet Sprite (which has no caffeine) would be so much better. And he can still have his "pop fix".

yes I have strong on Diet Pepsi and Diet Diet Sprite!

Back