Fifa Fans?

Go Italy!!!!! France and England won't do well this year. I predict Italy vs United States in the final. I surely do miss to watch Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, and Michael Ballack play.

Yes a lot of the main players are out on injuries. This should make for an interesting World Cup this year. I honestly think USA won't make it out of group play though. However I am looking forward to the USA/England match. Might get a cheap thrill out of watching England run all over USA.

Beckham needs to retire, poor bloke is past his prime. Kind of like Micheal Jordan. Should have left the game while you were still revered as a god on the field.

I don't care a lot about who is winning as long as it's the one who wins also deserved to win... Sometimes this doesn't quite work out that way LOL...

It's also interesting to see about how the different nations use different techniques in both offensive and defensive fields. That can be quite interesting when one nation can't figure out how another one is active on field. They should analyze their games more often! But as souggy already put it out, the national teams are members from different clubs so they aren't used to play together as a team as much as they are used it with their own club, hence analyzing a team on how they build up a game can be difficult, though interesting in another point of view. Reason why I love the World Cups :D

Obviously my favorites are France, Germany and Spain ;) I'll watch out for the USA team though and see how they are doing on field ;) I kinda like the Netherlands to (at least some players) but I doubt they will be winning... :giggle:

Watching USA/England right now on ABC!!!!! OI!!!!

Me too :D 1-0 for England already...

1-1 Final score. England's keeper fucked up and literally allowed a score by the US team that should have never happened. I wonder if the coach ripped him a new one at half?

1-1 Final score. England's keeper fucked up and literally allowed a score by the US team that should have never happened. I wonder if the coach ripped him a new one at half?

:giggle: yeah... that one was baaaaad - some a** kicking in the lockers for sure... :cool2:

yep each team usa vs england got tied 1-1 i cant wait who will win..

but my feels for England wanted win or USA will be no matter will chose win

you know Prince William is president of FA (Football Association) for world cup but he always attend world cup.

Back