How many pets do you have?

I have 4 ferrets here... 2 girls and 2 boys.... amazing ferrets ever--the love of my life (as pets)

4 dogs- Lab,Lab-pit mix, Boston Terrier, and a 16 yr old Yorkie that has no teeth. 3 cats and two chickens.

Ok, So here are my parrots. Still looking for pictures of the other animals. If I can't find, I will take new ones!!

One guide dog, 4 rats and 2 chinchillas.

At one point I used to have 16 rats and 5 chinchillas. I just couldn't stop rescuing animals. In the end I had to ban myself from the rescue forum at this rat message board that I used to post at.

3 male dogs, 2 of them are full blood Mini Pinscher -Peter is 4 years old and Ralphie is 3 years old. Other dog is 1/2 daschund is 2 years old and his name is Pup.

2 male cats - Blackie is 4 years old and Smokey is 5 months old.

1 dwarf hamster name Max.

One Bichon dog.

mlpm4l.jpg

Sorry to hear about your kitty. I lost one of my dogs to the road. She was 13 years old. A blue merle aussie. She was the love of my life (as a pet). Then, almost two months later my mini aussie female pup got hit on the same road. Sons friend left the back yard gate open. She was young, took her to the vet.. and ,any $$'s later saved her life. She is now out at a friends who lives off a busy road so she won't get hit again.

:ty: I´m sorry about your beloved dog... :(

You can see the pictures of Kim and her graveyard in my thread...

http://www.alldeaf.com/our-pets/45343-my-beloved-kim.html

Ok, So here are my parrots. Still looking for pictures of the other animals. If I can't find, I will take new ones!!

Beautiful parrots.

I was told that the parrots stay alive longer up to 100 years old... Correct?

I was very very evil today! :lol:

I just had to close the cage door on Mosey when he crawled into Wooky's cage. Oh Mosey was not a happy cat at all and Wooky was a bit puzzled why Mosey was in her cage!!

DSC_0082-2.jpg

DSC_0085-2.jpg

Mosey's my little motor as he's constantly purring & making biscuits.

I had hubby take this picture as you can see how Mosey digs his face right in my arm when he kneads. He does think he can get milk out of my arm! :giggle: He's really cute and a real Mommy's boy!

DSC_0092-1.jpg

Now Ashy is a real Daddy's girl, she'll flirt with hubby and want only hubby to scratch her belly.

Of course, guess who took this picture and put the glass necklace on her? Hubby did and that's why Ashy was so happy to have hubby scratch her belly. :giggle:

DSC_0006.jpg

:lol: I love those cute pictures, Miss Bucket... You spoil your babies rotten... :giggle:

Oh yes I do! :giggle: I spoil them all rotten and hubby knows I always buy new toys, new treats every week! :lol:

good picture. i do like your hubby's camera. its time for me to find another camera, but not right away. more likely in summer or so.

your fur kids are super cute!

Well it depends......

Counting inside I have a 3 legged black cat & his buddy a 4 legged black cat.Both have long hair.
Old Kuvasz dog that has arthritis,a spot lamb mother didn't want, pair of frizzle chickens.

Outside got llamas,horses,donkey,pigs,sheep,goats,rabbits,chickens,turkeys & geese.

pet: animal

I love pet bird and fish and 2 cats, 2 dogs. I love enjoy about to soft heart I am bonnie i am going to explain to you I love heart very favorite cats is cute baby kittens. I like be happy sound great I am very happy I hope be happy I am proud of hear sound great.

My furry babies always make me laugh and feel happy. Am glad you seem happy right now, smithtr :D

Back