where i buy an analog hearing aids with low cost price?

dude

Reaction score
please advise where i get the cheap analog hearing aids? cos UK, USA and Canada are more expensive to buy hearing aids. i think everyone can buy hearing aids with very affordable price in India, turkey, romania or hungray etc.

Only buy a hearing aid from a location recommended by your audiologist. Buying stuff online or from other countries is dangerous... In the former case, the units are usually low-quality, DOA, or not strong enough. In the case of the latter, they're simply not tuned for your hearing loss, and thus they could either not give you the optimal benefit or even worse, could be too loud and damage what hearing you do have.

There are no way.. to get Cheap Hearing-Aid.. In U.S. are really expensive to get hearin-aid.. I agree with other two or three sayin abt hearing-aid...

If you're low-income, Lions' clubs around the US refurbish old hearing aids and provide them at no cost. They usually cover the cost of a hearing test as well. Medicaid usually covers aids, but again, you have to qualify. For kids, some of the state agencies (DSCC) take care of it. For adults,try DORS (department of rehabilitative services).

You think hearing aids are expensive to obtain in Canada and US and UK?

How strange as I know HAs are free through National Health in the UK. As for Canada and US, their HAs are two time cheaper than what we can get in Australia.

Better pay more for good quality, I'd say.

Back