new, have usher's syndrome.

I also don't drive at all at night. I will be turning 34 in Feb. I have notice trouble when I was younger and I thought it was because I wore glasses. Like I said I have not be diagnosed yet, but even though I'm not the type of person to diagnose myself...... I feel this is what I have.......I hope Aleser doesn't mind me mentioning his name. I'm sure that he would have the best information for you on this. He has helped me a lot in my circumstances.

I stand corrected Aleser is a "She" not "He" :Oops:

In regards to jobs working with people who are deafblind? (sorry, the topic is a little confusing to work through)

Uh, if you (by this I mean the original poster) want to throw a PM my way, I could probably compile a few links for you when I get the time.

If you mean general questions about deafblindness, the above still applies. I'm not an expert on Usher syndrome, but I can try and be of help.

In any case, welcome to alldeaf!

pm? is that instant messaging?
i would be happy to have any information you have on usher's or blind/deaf employment.
thank you for the welcome btw.

pm? is that instant messaging?
i would be happy to have any information you have on usher's or blind/deaf employment.
thank you for the welcome btw.

Private messaging is like.. emails but between alldeaf members only. To find your PM box, scroll all the way to the top of the screen and look in the upper righthand corner. For example, mine says

Welcome, Aleser.
You last visited: Today at 12:39 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 30.

when you see that, click on the "private messages" icon. Then, on the "control panel" bar on the side, you can select 'send new message' to send a PM to one (or more) people.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll hang in there despite the fact that you're the only 'deaf' employee there. Also, enjoy your stay here in AD as well. ;)

:wave:
~RR

(thank you Aleser for your explanation and help-- ;) )

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll hang in there despite the fact that you're the only 'deaf' employee there. Also, enjoy your stay here in AD as well. ;)

:wave:
~RR

(thank you Aleser for your explanation and help-- ;) )

thank you for the welcome, and yes, i do believe i will stick around for a bit.

Back