sore boobs...

lovezebras

Reaction score
Does anyone get sore boobs once in awhile? Like after their period..i do once in awhile (i had a physical last month--so its not anything serious)...
Could my boobs still be growing!? lol ...i would be overjoyed haha

Lol.

Tenderness of the breast is common before and during menstration.

Still growin? I doubt it unless you are pregnant or nursing, then size do change for the better. :)

I know some ppl my age that have grown recently...lol i figured it was too good to be true anyways..lol ahhh well.. and there is no way im pregnant as i'm not having sex at the moment..lol.
.darn..about the sex part not the not being pregnant part lol

Have you check WebMD.com for the answer?

It can't be always involved with pregnant, that's silly. ha

Yes, I get the sensitive tenderness around the time menstral cycle comes. A couple of days ago , they felt sore now, its okay it comes and goes soon will get my period blah

i hate being a girl sometimes haha..i have to go write an exam at 530 with sore boobies and have to venture out in all the snow we got last nite...ba humbug lmao.not i love xmas :)

i totally agree..no periods, no having babies...but then again...i'd rather not have something swinging in b/w my legs:) haha

i'd rather not have something swinging in b/w my legs:) haha

THAT! :giggle: I must admit when I was young, I used to love watching the Summer Olympics and would watch in fascination the male runners doing the 100M dash! Just wondered how they could run with such bothersome apparatus betwixt their legs!! :giggle:

If it was bad enough being b*tchslapped by my chest.. imagine THAT! :laugh2:

Ay ay ay!

If it was bad enough being b*tchslapped by my chest.. imagine THAT!
bahahhahaha it's sooooo true! lmao i don't have big boobs so i don't have that problem but ya that does suck..and like guys get all sweaty...sweaty balls..and we get sweaty boobs..i hate when my boos sweat blech lol haha

Bet you always think of that "swinging thing!"
and yes sometimes i do actually! haha...esp now that i haven't had sex in over a month...friggin depressing! lol

Does anyone get sore boobs once in awhile? Like after their period..i do once in awhile (i had a physical last month--so its not anything serious)...
Could my boobs still be growing!? lol ...i would be overjoyed haha

:lol:

Don't we all hate those when we get the tenderness on our breasts? It's one of the perks being a woman, lol. I know, It's not fun either. Sometime I just wish I could shoot it away, haha.

THAT! :giggle: I must admit when I was young, I used to love watching the Summer Olympics and would watch in fascination the male runners doing the 100M dash! Just wondered how they could run with such bothersome apparatus betwixt their legs!! :giggle:

If it was bad enough being b*tchslapped by my chest.. imagine THAT! :laugh2:

Ay ay ay!

:rofl2:

Yup, yup. Or a black eye from the bouncing puppies.

LOL!

I wonder which is easier to run in...boobs or balls?

Alicia, yeppers, I still get sore each month. It drives me nuts.

:lol:

Don't we all hate those when we get the tenderness on our breasts? It's one of the perks being a woman, lol. I know, It's not fun either. Sometime I just wish I could shoot it away, haha.

LOL true true with you all the way on this one! lol Remember painful sure boobs while pregnant with my first child lol :naughty::giggle:

yep since age 18 until 20 severe constant pain from fibrocystic breast disease (multiple benign lumps) but doctor told me most people outgrow them so since late 20's and now 21 doesnt hurt anymore and feel smaller yay lol be glad your's only little while after period not constant stabbing pain even with wireless bra with one lump sticking out and rest's hidden and small and some feel like funky like put 15 of mini grapes in vaccumed sealed bag and feel like someone buried few round razor blade in your boob ugh glad pain's gone only normal tenderness from menstual cycle.

Note: Do self exams for breasts every month women!!!

Back