Jon Huntsman Drop out Of Race

I just got "an urgent message from Mitt Romney" on my phone. :lol:

Santorum just called to invite us to an event this week on the Yorktown. :)

Today's mail:

Two 2nd Amendment mailings from Ron Paul

One PAC mailing against Santorum

Three mailings from Romney

One anti-Romney mailing from Newt

This is really just a test run for Huntsman. Had he wanted to get out front and make himself known, he certainly could have done it. Of all the candidates, he has the most financial connections and political insiderness. He also has support from both sides of the alley. I think he would make a decent status quo president, a republican version of Bill Clinton.

Obama is going to win this handily. Romney will fade away, and Huntsman will be the GOP nominee for 2016. Democrat nominee for 2016? Not sure . . .

This is really just a test run for Huntsman. Had he wanted to get out front and make himself known, he certainly could have done it. Of all the candidates, he has the most financial connections and political insiderness. He also has support from both sides of the alley. I think he would make a decent status quo president, a republican version of Bill Clinton.

Obama is going to win this handily. Romney will fade away, and Huntsman will be the GOP nominee for 2016. Democrat nominee for 2016? Not sure . . .

Yeah I have a feeling that Obama may win for his second term.

I just got "an urgent message from Mitt Romney" on my phone. :lol:

Tell Mitt Romney you're having a hard time paying your bills! He gave one woman $60 when she told Mitt Romney she needed money to pay her bill! I thought $60 was cheap as I read he only carry $100 bills in his wallet.

Personally, I don't worry about it. I try to make the best choice I can before voting. Whatever the result is, I live with it the best I can. The President of the United States isn't the King of the Universe. :)

If I have to pick between Mitt Romney or Obama I do not have much of choice! I may write none of the above!!

Tell Mitt Romney you're having a hard time paying your bills! He gave one woman $60 when she told Mitt Romney she needed money to pay her bill! I thought $60 was cheap as I read he only carry $100 bills in his wallet.
Maybe he asked her for change. :giggle:

Got another robocall for Romney from someone called Jill (don't know her).

That's sad because Jon Huntsman is most moderate GOP ever since all other candidates are not.

I'm voting for Obama this November!

Got another robocall for Romney from someone called Jill (don't know her).

I would go nuts getting so many robocall! We vote on March 6 super Tuesday.
Maybe I will get my phones of the hooks ! I heard on the news tonight that Newt want the rest of the candidates to drop so there will only be him and Mitt Romney in the race. It looks like Marty will be getting my vote!

Not if Jeb Bush has a cokehead for a daughter.

For real?

Give that girl a Tony Montana sized heap of the stuff. Keep her busy long enough to keep her dad out of office.

This world cannot survive another Bush presidency.

For real?

Give that girl a Tony Montana sized heap of the stuff. Keep her busy long enough to keep her dad out of office.

This world cannot survive another Bush presidency.

The world would not only survive....it would thrive! :)

Back