Survivor: Guatemala

LOL Levonian!

You weren't suppose to take a peek in this thread to begin with. :giggle:

I won't say anything until Friday-- zip mouth closed

What you think of that tribal council last night? :squint:

Brian and Maragaret got kick out. Oh boy!!!

Cheri said:
LOL Levonian!

You weren't suppose to take a peek in this thread to begin with. :giggle:
Yeah, you’re right—I should have known better. :lol:

:ugh:

It is Friday evening, so is it safe to say something now?

Well.... :D Stephanie is still in the game.
But the female police officer was kicked off, she gave a "I love you" sign.

And um then the 2 tribes are emerging.

Yeah, You know they are going to merge next week I saw the preview for next week. :Ohno: I am gotta miss the show, cuz I have to work those two weeks of Thursdays. :(

Cheri said:
Yeah, You know they are going to merge next week I saw the preview for next week. :Ohno: I am gotta miss the show, cuz I have to work those two weeks of Thursdays. :(

How about tape this program on VCR so u won't miss it. :D

AWWW!! I like Ami... Did you see her signal for "ILY" in sign language at the end of the tribal council. Wow!! I think Ami got a good team chief, cause she is in the police forces...

I can't wait till next week.. It's going to be a good one...

Yeah I was a bit surprise they voted Ami out instead of Bobby Jon, I don't like him...Ami played a good game, she deserves to stay in the game a bit longer....

Did anyone see how Bobby Jon acted last week, looks like he hate losing a game.... Temper, remind me of the other guy geeze I forgot his name :ugh: ...

^Angel^, Where did you get that avatar and signature of "Surviovor"? I love it!!!!!! :thumb:

Cheri said:
^Angel^, Where did you get that avatar and signature of "Surviovor"? I love it!!!!!! :thumb:

I went to Googles and typed in Survivor avatars/blinkies, and this what came up! ;).....

ths.gif
27fcdf5c.gif

I am happy that the man with a hat on his head is gone, I forgot his name.

But Jamie is safe... cause he is cute.... heeheehee... :mrgreen:

Survivor w/o Jeff!!!

Judd and Jamie both went to Tribal Council and started running their mouths. Jamie even had Jeff shaking his head. Somehow both were able to stay in the game. UNBELIEVABLE. I think that Jamie is the next one gone if he doesn't shut up.

I saw this on Yahoo this morning. Jeff may be leaving Survivor. The blogs at CBS.com from former Survivors is interesting too.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051110/en_tv_eo/17740&printer=1;_ylt=AgDF1a7LCoFzaKsyTjWtJh7qGL8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

"Survivor" Reupped; Probst Status Unknown
By Gina Serpe
Wed Nov 9, 8:04 PM ET

The tribe has spoken: Survivor is sticking around for at least two more installments. Jeff Probst may not be.

CBS has ordered two more editions of the granddaddy of reality shows--numbers 13 and 14--to air during the 2006-07 season.

But whether Probst, 43, will host them is another question.

Probst's contract with the seminal unscripted show, which he has hosted since its inception in summer 2000, only extends through the 12th season, currently in production at an undisclosed location.

The now airing Survivor: Guatemala--The Maya Empire is the 11th go-round for the Emmy-winning series.

In a recent interview with People, Probst played coy when the question of staying on came up.

"There's the inevitable point where you go, 'Do I want to do other things?' " he told People magazine last month. "But...I'll never have as good a job as Survivor."

Reality producer extraordinaire Mark Burnett first fueled the Probst-is-gonzo speculation when he told TV Guide last month that he believed the 12th Survivor would be Probst's last.

"I believe in my gut that he will move on," Burnett said.

Burnett also hinted that a former female contestant may take the hosting reins should Probst leave.

No word on which ex-castaway is in the running, but one can surely be counted out: Survivor: Vanuatu's Julie Berry.

Probst began dating the 24-year-old shortly after her season ended, and their relationship is widely speculated to be the reason for Probst's possible departure.

"I finally met someone someone who could teach me about love," Probst said of Berry to People. "Julie's given me a sense of balance I've never had. It's like fingers interlacing."

But despite his fuzzy feeling declaration, Probst tried to dismiss the speculation during a recent guest-hosting stint on Live with Regis and Kelly.

CBS would not comment on the host situation, and contract negotations for the 13th and 14th Survivors have yet to begin.

In any case, Survivor has ranked among the top 10 shows every season of broadcast, becoming only the sixth series in TV history to do so. It has become become a staple of CBS' powerhouse Thursday night lineup. Survivor: Guatemala is the seventh-most watched show this season, averaging 17.6 million viewers this season in its 8 p.m. slot.

Suprise at the end

I loved the twist in tonight's episode. I won't give anything away, but I'm glad to see that he still got game. :)

Bobby Jon got kicked out,

and and and Stephanie was almost voted out, whew.

And Jamie is still safe...

:type:

WOW, I had no idea about Jeff and Julia were dating...They're soo cute together!...

I'm soo glad that Bobby Jon is out, I wasn't very please to see Steph's name being written twice by two members...That really got me on a hot seat for a moment there but I'm soo glad she is still in the game....

I hope either Judd or Jamie is out next, cause they're getting on my last nerves!!

tegumi said:
And Judd is a big ass liar.... :lol:

:lol: but I wonder how long he can keep on lying without being caught again!

Back