How many pets do you have?

Braydens Mom

Reaction score
Ok, so not counting the horses, I have a bull mastiff pup, two cockatiels, one male normal grey and a female pearl, two blue front amazons parrots. One we rescued. He is 20 years old, and has a crushed beak. Does not stop him from eating...or biting!

Right now is birdie breeding season, through August. The blue fronts get really crabby! Sunshine, the female climbed down off of her cage, walked down the hall and step, walked to my sons bedroom and sat outside his door. My husband went to wake my son up and noticed Sunshine sitting in front of the door. Not paying her any attention, he opened the door. She proceeded to attack his bare foot! He was so mad he came in and was showing me his foot! I just laughed at him. Told him it served him right!
:shock:

I now only have one dog and 2 hermit crabs. We did have 2 dogs, 2 parekeets and a cockatail.

3 dogs, 1 cat, and one bird.

One dog is our hunting dog. Curr dog. Two tiny Chihuahua that are not good for nothing but to sit in your lap and keep ya company. A Quaker bird, that is named Cujo that just mimics.

2 pets... a 3 year old collie dog and an old cat that will be 16 in april

No pets here but I used to have 2 rats and a fish, had 7 rats at one point. I cannot have pets at this place, oh well. I would like to get a dog and cat or something else.

I used to have 4 cats but one of 4 cats Kim killed by road accident last September 2007.

Now I have 3 cats - see my signuature.

I used to have 4 cats but one of 4 cats Kim killed by road accident last September 2007.

Now I have 3 cats - see my signuature.

Sorry to hear about your kitty. I lost one of my dogs to the road. She was 13 years old. A blue merle aussie. She was the love of my life (as a pet). Then, almost two months later my mini aussie female pup got hit on the same road. Sons friend left the back yard gate open. She was young, took her to the vet.. and ,any $$'s later saved her life. She is now out at a friends who lives off a busy road so she won't get hit again.

Nowadays I don't have pets because with jobs it simply doesn't work and I am not the kind of person who would be interested in hamsters, fish or birds (easier to keep)... *sigh*

As I kid I got several pets depending on where we were living and for how long we were able to stay. Only my two cats had travelled around with us all the time! I also once had a rabbit, four birds and one dog... later on another dog...

Pimky, one of my cats got lost the first time we let him out in the garden... it was the worst ever for me :( We searched the entire neighborhood and even the neighbors tried their best to be of help without success... After that I had Mozart, a black cat and Bibbi a red white tabby :D I still miss them terribly because to me they were the best cats ever!

I'm looking forward to settle down eventually and get myself again a couple of cats and maybe a Maine Coon 'cause I absolutely LOVE them! And if possible a red tabby :D Though I still need to convince my bf ;) He thinks that he will no longer be number one :giggle:. That and then maybe or hopefully a baby too, he thinks he will sort of get lost in the middle :roll:

JamieLynn

I have a wonderful Rottie baby girl from the breeder or my very dear and much-missed soul-dog whom we lost <died> and a sweet Black lab through rescue who is 10 years. Both my dogs are raw dogs. I am a dog trainer. I have always wanted to have dogs but did not have any as a child, so I volunteered at shelters and also watched other peoples' dogs. I am involved in Rottie and Pit Bull rescue.

Braydensmom, u have a BM pup! :D Another of mine and my husband's favorites!

Mosey [male British Shorthair cat]

Ashy [female Russian Blue cat]

Wooky [ female lop eared dwarf rabbit]

I have a 2 year old Jack Russel Dog and Part maine coon Cat she's 15 this year.
You know i recently lost my horse. Life little empty without him. Thankful for my dog, he keeps me going.

!

2 dogs...Jack Russell Terrier, almost 4 years old and her name is Tahoe. And her daughter is JRT/PUG and she'll be 2 in May. Oh yea..her name is Tinkerbell. :)

Tahoe is aggressive only when anyone pick on her or tease her..she'll growl at you! Tinkerbell is soooo passive and very lovable. Funny personalities on both dogs but I love them no matter what. :)

i have one dog now Pappy, a red and white pied italian greyhound

i used to have cats all of my life my first one i got was tan stripe cat, Morgan had to give him up after i moved to Michigan when i was kid.

then i got 2 cats at same time
Ferris, tabby i lost him when he died in Jan 7, 2005
Cameron, russian blue mix he ran away in fall of 1999 my dad left the front door open GRR

Two dogs, bought as Shih/Poo due to breeder accidents, but one is pure Poodle, the other pure Shih Tzu. Poodle 7, Shih Tzu 3. Girls.

One 13 year old male tortoiseshell tabby cat.

Used to have a male ferret who we adored. And a female ferret that we rescued, she was viscious! And tiny.

I have a wonderful Rottie baby girl from the breeder or my very dear and much-missed soul-dog whom we lost <died> and a sweet Black lab through rescue who is 10 years. Both my dogs are raw dogs. I am a dog trainer. I have always wanted to have dogs but did not have any as a child, so I volunteered at shelters and also watched other peoples' dogs. I am involved in Rottie and Pit Bull rescue.

Braydensmom, u have a BM pup! :D Another of mine and my husband's favorites!

Yup, we bought her to breed, however during her first heat cycle she had a uterine prolapse, so we had to have emergency surgery. No puppies for Ellie...

I only got pics of my cats :D These are also the only pictures I have of my beloved kitties :sadwave:

Mozart (black one)
Bibbi (red tabby)

JamieLynn

Back